Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,061 to 7,080 of 11,394

SpaceAce13

@Solomon18 I agree, but I’m more excited for this one. I think I was one of the few people the was genuinely excited for pretty much all 7 games they announced

SpaceAce13

Belexes

I can't help but think some of the limited games about to go on sale may sell out quicker than usual, since many of us are now working from home and online more. (COVID-19)

Belexes

Paraka

@Belexes - Yes and no. While more and more are at home working, others are home and not working, making the purchase plan a bit more limiting.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

My copy of Vasara Collection showed up today

SpaceAce13

Magician

SMH

Only a couple weeks after spending gold coins on the digital version, today LRG announce they're bringing the Shadowgate Remake physical release. Ugh. Oh well.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

To celebrate Red arts 7777 followers on Twitter, they offer a special promotion
Pay 70% of the price for 77 hours only with the promo code : 7777* (too bad they not shipping until after the pandemic- when ever that will be?)

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

@Magician I didn’t even know this was a thing but I’m super excited now! I love the original game on the NES. I will definitely buy this.

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

Arc of Alchemist getting physical on March 31st via LRG

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

Arc of Alchemist getting physical on March 31st via LRG

It feeels like a trap. Arc of Alchemist is one of the lowest review rated games from Idea Factory in quite a while. Part of me doesn't want to own a copy of the game. By if it's only getting a limited release...it's difficult to say "no", for the sake of the collection.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

"During today’s Nintendo Direct Mini, a trio of new packages from 2K Games was announced. BioShock The Collection, Borderlands Legendary Collection, XCOM 2 Collection are all on the way. They’ll all be available on May 29." Holy crap I'm presuming these will be physical?
Edit: HOLY CRAP!!

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Solomon18 Incomplete on cart by the looks of that tiny white box on the bottom

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

I can’t imagine BioShock running well on Switch.

Vita was able to play Borderlands 2, albeit a version that was adjusted for the size. I don’t know....

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

LRG is doing Panzer Dragoon! Going live tomorrow!

rumandgore

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic