Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,021 to 7,040 of 11,392

Magician

Two previously German exclusives are getting a wider release in Europe.

Shop4 has created pages for Bibi & Tina Adventures with Horses and Bibi & Tina at the Horse Farm.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/bibi-and...
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/bibi-and...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

@JoakimZ
Actually, games like that not really shovelware after all.
I can see some efforts on those games, maybe not as AAA level as 3rd party Western games.
But who cares? Since the target audiences are females and whoever have interest with kind of that games.
OMG Realistic graphics is not a norm anymore.

Anti-Matter

JoakimZ

@Anti-Matter Those games look to be of really poor quality, and Iā€™m obviously not only talking about the graphics. Shovelware is shovelware, no matter the intended target audience.
Iā€™m sure that lots of people who are interested in horses and riding would love it if there was a horse game that was actually good.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magician

JoakimZ wrote:

@Anti-Matter Those games look to be of really poor quality, and Iā€™m obviously not only talking about the graphics. Shovelware is shovelware, no matter the intended target audience.
Iā€™m sure that lots of people who are interested in horses and riding would love it if there was a horse game that was actually good.

No argument on the quality of those Bibi & Tina games, but collectors gotta collect.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

I am honestly taken back by how many poorly made, and cheaply priced games are on Switch with physical versions.

Capcom cannot but all the Resident Evils on a cart, but UIG seems to have it in spades.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

I am honestly taken back by how many poorly made, and cheaply priced games are on Switch with physical versions.

Capcom cannot but all the Resident Evils on a cart, but UIG seems to have it in spades.

Capcom has learned that they can get away with Switch collectors dipping more than once with their games. The Rockman collection is a great example. Release the Rockman collection, half physical, half digital. Re-release the collection, all physical, but only as a part of the Rockman 5-in-1. Forcing fans to double-dip if they want everything physically.

Although I can't remember the file sizes for RE Remake or DMC 3 off the top of my head, I have little doubt Capcom will offer a new SKU that will make those games available physically down the road.

Paraka

@Magician - I used Capcom since they're the most prominent, but there are other companies excusing themselves from physical cause carts are too pricey. 2K Games being another, Codemasters as well.

Then in the other corner is Gamemill, UIG and Outright. Having literal no problems.

Paraka

Anti-Matter

@Paraka
"Then in the other corner is Gamemill, UIG and Outright."

Wow.
That gave me idea to check out their games on each machines. šŸ˜€
I don't care if their games shovelware (shovelware by who?) or not, as long still tolerable i might pay attention on them.

Anti-Matter

yeayeanaynay

Physicality Games releasing Whispering Willows

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

I didn't end up buying Kero Blaster now after replaying Cave Story I really want more from the dev but it is sold out n impossible to find.. gud damn it this limited print lifestyle is annoying. Feel like it is more for the collectors n scalpers n boutique companies n less about me the gamer. Would it hurt to re run titles that sell out n are still in high demand? Whateva I still love games n will keep going at least up until the switch is dead. Kero Blaster should hopefully appear on Ebay one day (for$200)

yeayeanaynay

rumandgore

@Solomon18 make sure you're checking Mercari as well. A copy sold 3 hours ago for $56.

rumandgore

Magician

A recent preorder price change for Table Top Racing suggests the game is going from a cartridge to being another code-in-a-box "physical" release.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/ta...

Paraka

@Magician - Actually had that on my list, too. Suspicion.

Anyways; Anyone else slightly jealous that LRG is doing a Samurai Shodown physical releases of 5 and 6? Kind of really want those way more.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - Actually had that on my list, too. Suspicion.

Anyways; Anyone else slightly jealous that LRG is doing a Samurai Shodown physical releases of 5 and 6? Kind of really want those way more.

I wouldn't worry. Don't forget that Digital Eclipse is working on a Samurai Shodown collection for Switch. SamSho 1-5 and 5s. No doubt there will be a global physical release for it.

Paraka

@Magician - This is true. I suppose my impatience makes me forget, LRG has had some pretty good stuff as of late.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic