Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 11,365

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - Did they ever plan on making a base game separate to the vinyl, or did I miss that too?

It was all or nothing.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Yikes for me. Now I gotta dig through the internet for a deal.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Anyone hear any news on when indivisible would finally release in switch?

SpaceAce13

tighecg

@Magician
Did I miss something about SG2nd? I received mine months ago. Was there a recall or a second run? I know I had mine late last year.

tighecg

Magician

@tighecq - Skybound sent the vinyl record and a download code to buyers back in October. The physical cartridge was promised in December, but was then delayed until earlier this month. Even (arguably) one of Switch's biggest collectors, JP Switchmania, didn't get his physical copy until recently. Which makes me wonder when I could expect my copy to arrive?

@SpaceAce13 - North American retailers still list a late June release date. But I believe that's just a placeholder. I believe the developer, Zero Lab Games, doesn't want to deliver a poor Switch port. So they're taking their time to make things right.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

realMYST is going up on LRG on Feb 28th for a 4 week preorder.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

tighecg

@Magician

Thanks for the response. I actually remembered this later in the day when I went to look at my copy. Then about two hours later the physical was plopped on my doorstep! Thanks again.

tighecg

yeayeanaynay

@Zuljaras I have my copy. Beats Binding of Isaac for most disturbing title in my Switch collection.

yeayeanaynay

Tobiaku

Nurse love obsession is up for preorder from LRG from 25th February.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

SpaceAce13

Haven’t been interested at all in the last few from LRG

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Haven’t been interested at all in the last few from LRG

Lots of super-niche game choices from LRG lately. Which is good or bad depending on your taste in genres. I assume preorders for Streets of Rage 4 and Blaster Master Zero will be more warmly received than realMyst and Nurse Love Obsession.

P.S. - Speaking of niche, Amazon UK has opened preorders for a few visual novels from Aksys.

Collar X Malice
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Collar-Malice-Unlimited-Switch-Ninte...

Piofiore
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Piofiore-Fated-Memories-Switch-Ninte...

Cafe Enchante
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cafe-Enchante-Switch-Nintendo/dp/B08...

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

I thought I read somewhere that BeatEmUps is going to announce the next grouping of SRG releases.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that BeatEmUps is going to announce the next grouping of SRG releases.

Sometime soon, yeah. Maybe this coming week? Seven games I believe. Two of them rumored to be Little Inferno and Human Resource Machine.

P.S. - Ruiner is making its way to Switch. Can we assume Special Reserve will offer a physical release as they did for PS4? Most likely.

Belexes wrote:

The time has come. https://youtu.be/VwZ2cbN5efA

The list (Stop reading if you want to be surprised by the video)-

Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition
Darkwood
Freedom Finger
Mechstermination Force
The Sexy Brutale
Assault Android Cactus+

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

Personally I am feeling kinda "meh" over those 7. Not overly impressed with any of the limited companies lately.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

@Waaaa-luigi
I understand that. I'm only interested in SteamWorld, Darkwood, and Sexy Brutale. And of those the one I'm most excited for, SteamWorld, is the first digital game I bought for the Switch. So it's more about having it.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Belexes

I'm in for Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition, SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition and Mechstermination Force. Passing on the rest.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic