Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 11,397

leerafuse

@Magician yah I did too. There is no end to this madness haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Waaaa-luigi wrote:

@Magician yah I did too. There is no end to this madness haha

I'm grateful January is relatively slow. I have my eye on half a dozen Japanese exclusive retail releases and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and that's about it for me. Until Nintendo broadcasts their January Direct. Then all h**l is going to break loose.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Merry Christmas animals! Always thankful for the information here! Here's to a fun 2020!

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

We had a couple physical releases announced for Japan. Umihara Kawase Bazooka, which looks like it'll be a platform fighter akin to SSBU or Brawlout. Along with Super Real Mahjong Love 2~7. Which probably won't make it out of Japan since well...you know...it's anime strip-mahjong.

Untitled

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

So Gamestop has a sweet deal going. Buy 2 pre-owned games, get 2 pre-owned games of equal or lesser value for free. The problem is my game selection is better than my local Gamestop's, lol. Aside from that, Pixelheart has opened preorders for SHMUP Collection, Finding Teddy 2, and Super Trench Attack.
https://www.pixelheart.eu/

yeayeanaynay

Anybody get an email to confirm Ultracore has shipped? All standard switch versions have apparently shipped out by now but I never received a confirmation email.

yeayeanaynay

Tobiaku

@Solomon18 As far as I know my standard edition has not shipped. No confirmation and when I logged in on their site its status is still unfullfilled.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

yeayeanaynay

@tobibra read this in there manufacture updates- "Standard Edition Switch: All Standard Editions have shipped now! Unfortunately we have no influence on the receipt of the tracking numbers of the external shipping team. We will recieve the tracking numbers on Monday the 23rd."

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician any news if Pixelheart will be selling a limited amount of these at retail like with Gigantic Army? And I notice they have Guns of Mercy up for pre order too!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

@Magician any news if Pixelheart will be selling a limited amount of these at retail like with Gigantic Army? And I notice they have Guns of Mercy up for pre order too!

I believe only a few hundred copies are being sold from the Pixelheart website while most are being sold elsewhere.

yeayeanaynay

Next up from Super Rare is Smoke and Sacrifice.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Doug Bogart of LRG wants everyone to get their wallets ready for some serious abuse in 2020.

Shall we run down a list of indie games that don't have a physical release?

Aqua Kitty DX
Bastion
Blaster Master Zero I & II
Damascus Gear Operation Tokyo & Osaka (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Gunhouse (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Inside
Into the Breach
Limbo
Night in the Woods (have the allegations died down far enough?)
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Olli Olli: Switch Stance
Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Rabi-Ribi (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Streets of Rage 4 (LRG and Dotemu appear to have a strong business connection)
Super Meat Boy (already available at Best Buy, but the LRG numbered release hasn't happened yet.)
The Swindle (LRG handled the PS Vita physical release.)
Untitled Goose Game (sold too well to be ignored.)
Windjammers 2

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

Got a reply from slg. Seams all standard switch orders have been sent. Heres what they said-
"All Ultracore orders have been sent out already. Due to us setting up shipping with our ext. shipping partner (+holidays), some notification e-mails have yet to be sent out."

yeayeanaynay

leerafuse

yeah my standard hasn't been sent out yet. no email anyways. I am not worried.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

SpaceAce13

No shipping notice here either

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

No e-mail here either.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

I payed via Paypal so I got that safety net so no worries here. Just like these boutiques to keep there word or to update us since they have our money.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

I payed via Paypal so I got that safety net so no worries here. Just like these boutiques to keep there word or to update us since they have our money.

Same. I looked it up and I ordered back in June. Can’t believe it’s just now shipping!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

I'm upset.

My LRG orders for Gunvolt Chronicles, Duck Game, and Fairy Fencer F fail to be delivered.

Emails promptly sent to USPS Postal Inspectors and USPS Consumer Advocate.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic