Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,781 to 6,800 of 11,397

yeayeanaynay

Yet aother one from lrg. Away: journey to the unexpected up for pre order on the 31st.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Revenge of Justice is open to preorder at Play-Asia. It's an rpg game published by Kemco, who pumps out a new rpg every few months it seems. And although English support hasn't been confirmed yet, games published by Kemco often support English straight away.
https://www.play-asia.com/revenge-of-justice/13/70d81b

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Bad North from LRG is up Jan 3-17.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

SpaceAce13

Solomon18 wrote:

Yet aother one from lrg. Away: journey to the unexpected up for pre order on the 31st.

This game looks pretty cool

SpaceAce13

Magician

Just got my order of A Hole New World from FPG. Super-nice slipcase, better than that garbage I got with my Bloodstained backer kit, although not as nice as a tin slipcase would be. The font size on the spine of the game case is cray-cray, but I think it helps the FPG release stand out from the rest of the collection. Pretty happy, I look forward to triple pack #3, whenever that opens for preorder next year.

P.S. - Moving Out is open to preorder at Shop4.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/moving-o...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Solomon18 wrote:

This game looks pretty cool

It does, but take note of the metacritic reviews on it - game play isn't what it should be.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

I too received A hole new world today. Top quality all around. But minus the game card n case all the rest is just scrap for my kids. It has been reported that Away: unexpected journey has shallow gameplay so will gladly pass but now Bad north looks good. LRG are really starting to up the ante.

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Play-asia starting to ship Gigantic army.

yeayeanaynay

Anti-Matter

@Solomon18
Oh, btw.
If there will be a physical release from LRG / SLG / SRG, please make the game title bold so i can get information about upcoming release.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Did my usual daily routine for lesser known Switch physical releases and got a hit on this.

JaxonH

Get ready people. You thought it didn’t exist.. You thought it was a pipe dream.

I present to you...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

JaxonH wrote:

Get ready people. You thought it didn’t exist.. You thought it was a pipe dream.

Any news on if that'll be sold individually?

There's no way I'm spending $90+ just for that.

JaxonH

@Magician
No word as of yet. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s going to remain JP exclusive.

I simply took the cart out and placed in a case with custom made English cover art (had already done the same for the MMX Collection 2 since that released individually in JP at launch) and combined all 5 English cases with individual cartridges in the box set. Which, it still has one space left for the MM Zero/ZX Collection.

It’s pricy, but classic Mega Man was my fave games of all time growing up. It means more to me than the dollar cost barrier. That said, I’m selling off the other 4 games piecemeal on eBay. Even if I can get back $15 a pop after fees, that’s $60 recovered, which makes everything worthwhile.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

JaxonH wrote:

@Magician
No word as of yet. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s going to remain JP exclusive.

It’s pricy, but classic Mega Man was my fave games of all time growing up.

I think it's a fair assumption that the physical release of MM Legacy 2 will remain exclusive to the 5-in-1 box and remain in Japan as well. I hold a fair amount of fondness for MM2, MM3, and MMX, but that's about it for me. I haven't played most of the series. I feel I can ignore the 5-in-1 box unless it somehow remains in stock and goes on deep discount a year from now.

But collection sets like this rarely go unsold.

depooter

Does anyone know if La Mulana and the Psikyo shooting star collections that are coming out will be available in non-special editions? I just want the games physically I don’t need all the extra swag. Thanks

depooter

Magician

depooter wrote:

Does anyone know if La Mulana and the Psikyo shooting star collections that are coming out will be available in non-special editions? I just want the games physically I don’t need all the extra swag. Thanks

Unfortunately I haven't seen a standard version for those games.

Belexes

Magician wrote:

depooter wrote:

Unfortunately I haven't seen a standard version for those games.

Not sure if this is what is being referred to:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/la-mulana-1-2-hidden-treasures-e...

EDIT: NM, looks like this is a special edition, albeit it is just $60.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

leerafuse

I just caved and bought the Rockman 5-1 Box.. all for that damn cart.. I feel dirty haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Waaaa-luigi wrote:

I just caved and bought the Rockman 5-1 Box.. all for that damn cart.. I feel dirty haha

No shame, my friend. I caved and bought the Samurai Shodown Gold Edition from Pix'n Love.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic