Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,601 to 6,620 of 11,399

Miadaskate

My Friend Pedro is getting a Special Reserve edition on 10/29.

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends releases this weekend with a pretty neat CE.

Apparently Battle Princess Madelyn is also getting an LRG treatment.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Ugh, looks as though my Celeste order was lost in transit. A sour beginning to my week. Ticket submitted. I'll be distraught if my LRG Switch collection isn't complete.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

@Magician I haven't even received a shipping notification yet for Celeste. Ordered it with Danmaku Unlimited 3.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

SLG doing Bubble Bobble not LRG. And I hope Battle princess is all patched up cause the jp physical I bought was a mess.
Also I got my Celeste shipping notification on the 16th n it was combined with Iconclasts.

yeayeanaynay

Arbor

anyone know when best buy will be getting celeste now that LRG’s is shipping? my campus is a good ways from there so i can’t really afford to go check that often.

Edited on by Arbor

Arbor

Miadaskate

Solomon18 wrote:

SLG doing Bubble Bobble not LRG. And I hope Battle princess is all patched up cause the jp physical I bought was a mess.
Also I got my Celeste shipping notification on the 16th n it was combined with Iconclasts.

Ah. I just saw the font and figured. It looks exactly like the template LRG uses.

As for Battle Princess, the game has been recoded, so it will be a different game than the original release. Glad I waited.

My copy to Celeste is also shipping with Iconoclasts.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Monster Energy Supercross 3 is open to preorder at AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Energy-Supercross-Official-Vid...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Is Bubble Bobble 4 getting a wider release than SLG? Or is SLG the only way to get the standard edition?

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Is Bubble Bobble 4 getting a wider release than SLG? Or is SLG the only way to get the standard edition?

In Europe it's receiving a standard and special edition alongside the collectors edition from SLG.

You can find the standard and special editions on Shop4.

Edit: Well, it had been available on Shop4, but now it isn't listed.

Alright, AmazonUK then.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bubble-Bobble-Friends-Standard-Ninte...

Just be aware that the publisher ININ and Strictly Limited are owned by the same corporation, United Games. Ninja Saviours received a worldwide release. So I assume Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will get a similar treatment.
https://www.unitedgames.io/

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hmm, Play-Asia has opened preorders for NA and EU versions of the Atelier Dusk trilogy being ported to Switch. Unfortunately, I think this is another case of Play-Asia opening preorders for what will be a digital-only release. Koei Tecmo haven't confirmed a western physical release for the games.

P.S. Crisis averted, my copy of Celeste arrived, along with River City Girls.

yeayeanaynay

following a fan poll it has been decided that the Panzer Dragoon remake will be receiving physical retail!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

following a fan poll it has been decided that the Panzer Dragoon remake will be receiving physical retail!

I'd prefer Panzer Dragoon Saga, but I'll take what I can get.

Magician

Samurai Shodown reboot has been rated for a physical release in Murica. The question now is will Murica get the half dozen (or so) special editions that Japan got? Or will NIS America be tapped to do a limited edition as they did for SNK Heroines and SNK 40th Anniversary? And then, it's fair to assume the boutique publisher Pix'n Love will offer their special edition as well.

Anywho, lots to consider.

P.S. - And if you need more 2D fighter action, Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Under-Night-Birth-Exe-Nintendo-Collect...

P.P.S. - Code: Realize - Future Blessings is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Code-Realize-Future-Blessings-Nintendo...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Nighthawk Interactive and iam8bit are doing a special limited edition release for Aladdin and The Lion King that comes with a retro style packaging, a poster, and a manual. It’ll be available on iam8bit and Best Buy for $50

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

looks like First Press games are about to ship out there first release https://m.facebook.com/firstpressgames/photos/a.4549729819376... must be time for me to bite

My heart goes out to FPG. I feel that the Warned Collector debacle really derailed customer interest in less established boutique publishers like FPG. I look at their available inventory and almost nothing aside from the triple pack sold well. I hope that once shipping begins on games two and three, collectors will give them another look and their inventory gets moved.

Edited on by Magician

Not gonna lie, Warned Collector had nothing to do with my ignoring FPG. That was completely down to the game selection. I've never heard of any of them, and when I googled them I wasn't impressed. Can anyone vouch for the games themselves?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

yeayeanaynay

yeah I agree that FPG have a pretty boring line up. Hole new world was the only title that looked interesting to me but it doesn't look half as good as Celeste or most of LRGs releases.

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Special reserve starting to ship out Gungeon!

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic