Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 11,393

Magician

Kemco is finally beginning to bundle their myriad of rpgs together physically.

I'll have to double check, but I believe every Kemco rpg supports English in Japan, I'll edit this post later today after I check the Japanese eShop to be sure.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BruceCM

Oh, wow, @Magician .... That might be worth getting! Now they have half their library on Switch

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

This past week had to have been the quietest week in months, collecting wise. Next week is a little wild for me personally as an rpg fan. But after that? Not much is jumping out at me.

Slay the Spire on the 25th, followed by Risk of Rain 1&2 on November 15th, and Heroland on December 3rd. Those are the only games I'm concerned about having possibly low print numbers. Everything else will be widely available, across multiple regions. And as much as I'd like to get Pokémon S/S on day one, but I don't think I can afford it.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Red Art will be announcing their next game tomorrow.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

Auditing signage, can officially confirm Overwatch is a full game download. Makes sense, but at least they're not wasting carts on it.

Paraka

Magician

SRG teasing release #24. Everyone in the comments for the tweet assume it's The Gardens Between.

Paraka

@Magician - I do hate when limited print companies bounce about. Looking at you LRG, what's the meaty holdup?

Paraka

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

SRG teasing release #24. Everyone in the comments for the tweet assume it's The Gardens Between.

Thank God it’s for December. I’m low on cash right now.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Red Art’s next game is Vectronom.

I’ve never heard of it either.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Avicii Invector is open to preorder from Play-Asia. Although it's for the Murica version, so I expect this will pop up on Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, (etc) later this week or this month. It's a rhythm/racing game with what appears to have local multiplayer. Looks dope.
https://www.play-asia.com/avicii-invector/13/70d3ir

Edit: Scratch that, found the Amazon listing. It had the XBone box art which was why I missed it, lol.
https://www.amazon.com/Avicii-Invector-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Kinda feels wrong to attempt to cash in on a dead guy.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Kemco RPG Selection Vol. 1 is open to preorder at Play-Asia. All four games support English, so feel free to import. Just be aware that Kemco has over twenty of these mobile ports on Switch. We'll be getting several more collections like this over the next few years.
https://www.play-asia.com/kemco-rpg-selection-vol-1/13/70d3gh

BruceCM

Yeah, wasn't volume 4 releasing on PS4 about the same time, @Magician .... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

yeayeanaynay

did anybody pick up Trine 4 in the States? wondering if the box is blank white on inside or have any interior art? thanks

yeayeanaynay

Magician

The Ninja JaJaMaru Collection has multi-language support and is open to preorder from Play-Asia.

Looks like a 2D action/rpg game.
https://www.play-asia.com/ninja-jajamaru-collection-multi-lan...

Vanishing-Games

Solomon18 wrote:

did anybody pick up Trine 4 in the States? wondering if the box is blank white on inside or have any interior art? thanks

It’s kind of both. When you open the case It has the limited warranty & technical support text on the entire left half. The right half is an image of a small hill with a character standing at the top, clouds and stars in the sky. It kind of blends together at the spine. The whole thing is drawn in shades of grey.

Vanishing-Games

yeayeanaynay

after much delay. Celeste is on it's way.. hype!

yeayeanaynay

Tobiaku

For some reason Shop4world has Toejam and Earl. Thought that one was part of the LRG line and something they just distributed.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Magician

tobibra wrote:

For some reason Shop4world has Toejam and Earl. Thought that one was part of the LRG line and something they just distributed.

One of the many LRG releases that received a national distribution through Best Buy. Which is why Shop4 is selling it with an upcharge of $4. Although I'm surprised Shop4 isn't offering other LRG releases (Super Meat Boy, Lumines, etc.). Maybe Shop4 bought a box of Toejam & Earl as a test to see how well they'd sell? That, or someone in the Shop4 ordering department is a fan of the series.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/toejam-earl-back-in-the-groove-n...

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic