Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 11,394

Monkeido

Sigh, really not sure if I should get Shakedown Hawaii or not. I love the old GTA's, but never played RCR and didn't really want to buy the CE.. plus 23 dollars shipping to Europe doesn't help either.

Monkeido

Miadaskate

If you’ve ordered any of Strictly Limited’s recent games and were wondering about the status of them, here’s an update that was sent out via email :

General lead times and shipping status updates

Due to preparations for events such as Gamescom and Tokyo Game Show, as well as upcoming projects, we've been running behind on our set schedule and expected shipping dates. In the end, all of this affects the most important part of SLG. Namely the community that has trusted us with their passion for video games in physical form. We are very sorry that you've had to wait for some of your pre-orders beyond the initially expected shipping dates. We are currently in the process of getting our backlog sorted and we hope that the situation will have drastically improved by the end of this year.

Ninja Saviors:
We are currently shipping orders containing the Ninja Saviors, PS4 and Nintendo Switch - Standard and Collector's Editions! Please expect your shipping confirmation in the coming days / week.

99Vidas:
We are currently packing and shipping all orders of 99Vidas - Definitive Edition for Nintendo Switch. Most standard orders have already been shipped, with the remaining to follow in the coming days. Collector's Editions will also be shipped out shortly.

Vasara Collection:
The PS4 and Nintendo Switch Games (and also all Collector's Editions - including PS Vita) are scheduled to ship in October. PS Vita Standard has already been shipped.

Ultracore:
As this is the first game that we developed ourselves, it took us a little longer than initially expected, but we finally have passed the submission process and the physical games are currently being produced! This is a lengthy process but we expect to receive and also ship all physical games to you in October. Shortly after, the game will be available on PSN and E-Shop. We will ship out all games before making the game available on digital storefronts, so those who ordered the physical games will be among the first to ever play the game.

For the Genesis and Mega Drive version, there was unfortunately a delay with some technical parts of the boards. We have received a confirmed delivery date of October 23th and the games will be shipped with the speed of light then. If you want to have a sneak-peak at the cartridges: Click here

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill: Slaps and Beans:
The shipping of Slaps and Beans is currently scheduled for October. Please remember that you can always track the production status on our website: https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/manufacture-updates/

Remember the rental contract for a 200+ square meters big warehouse? RECAP: As stated in the last general shipping newsletter, we will be all set up in the new shipping facility during the month of October or November. Even though, contrary to expectations, it is still not ready for occupancy, we are confident that we can move in before the end of the year.
Going forward, this means that we will have greatly reduced shipping times that will be more in the line with the ones you were used to back in 2018.

Last but not least, we wouldn't be anything without you, joining us in this adventurous journey to resurrect unreleased titles of yesteryear and materializing modern classics from their digital-only prison.

Thanks so much for your all your support and your patience!

Dennis and Benedict
Founders Strictly Limited Games

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Speaking of Strictly Limited, they just announced their next title :

Door Kickers : Action Squad.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Speaking of Strictly Limited, they just announced their next title :

Door Kickers : Action Squad.

I'm surprised it wasn't Bubble Bobble 4 Friends. The standard and special editions are set for release in November. Strictly Limited is scheduled to offer a collectors edition between now and then. Hmm, maybe next month?

P.S. - Shop4 has created pages for Overcooked 1+2 Double Pack and Narcos: Rise of the Cartels. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/overcook...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/narcos-r...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

LRG shipping out Transistor! Another lackluster release from Strictly Limited imo. Lrg on the other hand are in there own class n are obviously kings of the boutique. Was trying to cut down but Blazing chrome looks too sweet.

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Yeah Strictly Limited is pretty meh. I’ve only liked two or three of their releases.

I find Special Reserve to be better than LRG. You get more for your money.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

I think I’m gonna skip on River City Girls. At least for now. Best Buy is going to do a run at some point. If I want it, I’ll get it then. Their cover art is better for it, anyway.

I do want Sayonara Wild Hearts though. I wish I could see how much is left in stock before I buy. Wondering if I can hold out longer.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

Missed out on the Special Reserve boutique of Gungeon. Looks like Best Buy is where I will pick it up.

Paraka

Magician

Strictly Limited, like the other boutique publishers, have had their peaks and valleys in regards to the quality of games they've been publishing. R-Type Dimensions and Velocity 2X are award-winners, but Fox'n'Forests and Raging Justice are average at best. Although Door Kicker may not appear to be a first-class game at a glance, it does have a 9/10 rating after 5,000+ reviews on Steam.

Don't be too quick to judge

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Although Door Kicker may not appear to be a first-class game at a glance, it does have a 9/10 rating after 5,000+ reviews on Steam.

Don't be too quick to judge

I am a buyer of this one. You can't paint such broad brush strokes based on the publisher. There will be good, there will be bad. I pick and choose based on title.

Belexes

Paraka

@Magician - I feel like it's the pixel fatigue thing over indies.

For me I like games that can animate more smoothly, so things from SNES onward I have no problem with. But when you get things like this and Tiny Barbarian, as fun as they are, I feel... exhausted for a lack of a better word.

Paraka

Magician

If you live in Murica or Canada, then welcome the newest addition to the boutique Switch publishing club, Video Games New York. Unlike Warned Collectors, VGNY has been in business for quite some time. Their first offering, Gigantic Army, is now open to preorder. Limited to 1,500 pieces, shipping to North America and Canada only unfortunately.

Gigantic Army is also receiving limited releases in Europe and Asia. You can order the Asia version from Play-Asia now, and I assume you'll have to order the European version straight from the publisher PixelHeart although I don't see a page created for the game yet. According to PixelHeart, the game will receive only one print.

All respect due to JP Switchmania and Limited Game News, for without whom I would have otherwise missed this release.

(Europe) https://www.pixelheart.eu/
(Asia) https://www.play-asia.com/gigantic-army-multi-language-japan-...
(North America/Canada) https://www.vgnysoft.com/product-page/gigantic-army-nintendo-...

Edited on by Magician

tighecg

Magician wrote:

If you live in Murica or Canada, then welcome the newest addition to the boutique Switch publishing club, Video Games New York.

fml

tighecg

catsnpizzas

Video Games New York is a great shop, so I'll put my trust in this release.

catsnpizzas

Magician

I can't remember if I mentioned this already or not, but the Aksys Games online store has opened preorders for Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late.
https://store.aksysgames.com/products/pre-order-under-night-i...

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

If you live in Murica or Canada, then welcome the newest addition to the boutique Switch publishing club, Video Games New York. Unlike Warned Collectors, VGNY has been in business for quite some time. Their first offering, Gigantic Army, is now open to preorder. Limited to 1,500 pieces, shipping to North America and Canada only unfortunately.

Gigantic Army is also receiving limited releases in Europe and Asia. You can order the Asia version from Play-Asia now, and I assume you'll have to order the European version straight from the publisher PixelHeart although I don't see a page created for the game yet. According to PixelHeart, the game will receive only one print.

All respect due to JP Switchmania and Limited Game News, for without whom I would have otherwise missed this release.

(Europe) https://www.pixelheart.eu/
(Asia) https://www.play-asia.com/gigantic-army-multi-language-japan-...
(North America/Canada) https://www.vgnysoft.com/product-page/gigantic-army-nintendo-...

The site won't let you order if you are from Canada. If you are in Canada you have to order through videogamesplus.ca Just a heads up to fellow Canadians.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

wow the Trine trilogy is going for big bucks on Ebay. I think I just be content with #4 n be done with it.
Gekido has finally shipped!

yeayeanaynay

JasmineDragon

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of Ori and the Blind Forest getting a physical release? I definitely want the game but would really prefer physical for it if there's going to be one.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Magician

JasmineDragon wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about the possibility of Ori and the Blind Forest getting a physical release? I definitely want the game but would really prefer physical for it if there's going to be one.

Nothing officially announced yet. But since we got one for Minecraft and two more on their way (Minecraft Dungeons and Cuphead), I think it's fair to assume Ori will get a physical release as well.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic