Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 11,397

Aurumonado

Is the FF7/8 coming to NA or do I have to get it from playasia?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Miadaskate

Great; Shakedown Hawaii is out next Wednesday. As if I didn’t already have enough titles to buy next week. And I’m broke. Ughhhhh. Couldn’t they have waited a week?

A CE at $44.99 and a Standard at $29.99

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

@Miadaskate I am so stoked for this. Been a long wait.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

Meatball2112 wrote:

Anyone’s Trine 1-3 available at GameStop today?

Just getting Trine: Ultimate Collection - Nintendo Switch (comes with 4), but totally understand wanting the 1 - 3 to complete the physical collection.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

Just getting Trine: Ultimate Collection - Nintendo Switch (comes with 4), but totally understand wanting the 1 - 3 to complete the physical collection.

Are you aware that with the "ultimate" edition oniy 4 is on the cartridge?

1-3 is a download code.
https://nintendosoup.com/trine-ultimate-collection-will-only-...

Anyway, I picked up my copy of Trine 1-3. I figure I'll grab 4 on deep discount later on.

P.S. - Ms. Splosion Man opens to preorders next Friday via LRG.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Is the FF7/8 coming to NA or do I have to get it from playasia?

Mercifully, Shop4megastore has opened preorders as well. $5 cheaper than Play-Asia, free shipping, plus reward points towards future purchases. Personally, I only order in bulk from Play-Asia because I insist on nothing less than overnight shipping. And I'd rather not pay overnight shipping for one release, even if that release is amazing.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/final-fa...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Code:Realize - Guardian of Rebirth is open to preorders on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/Code-Realize-Guardian-Rebirth-Nintendo...

Arguably the most well received series of otome games. Have you ever had the desire to play a female being courted by multiple male suitors at the same time? Well...here's your chance. These dating sims are as popular in Japan as open world games are to us western gamers.

Buckle up, my friends. You're going to see several of these games over the next few years.

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Belexes wrote:

Meatball2112 wrote:

Are you aware that with the "ultimate" edition oniy 4 is on the cartridge?

1-3 is a download code.
https://nintendosoup.com/trine-ultimate-collection-will-only-...

Anyway, I picked up my copy of Trine 1-3. I figure I'll grab 4 on deep discount later on.

Was not aware and the 1 - 4 version does not sound like an "ultimate" to me. Thanks Magician!

Belexes

Miadaskate

I still have OwlBoy Limited Edition for sale if anyone is interested. Brand new, sealed. Could use the cash to afford some of this week’s and last week’s releases. Let me know if you’re interested.

Currently Playing :

Aurumonado

Has anyone seen the standard english versions of the Psikyo collections available anywhere? I only see the limited editions on Amazon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Aurumonado

@Magician Thanks for the heads up - I'll buy it on shop4ca

Miadaskate

I was kinda bummed to see that Teslagrad standard edition didn’t come with a manual. Then I looked and I don’t know why it would have come with one seeing as its not an LRG release. Not sure why I thought both versions had manuals. The only thing close would be the art book in the Collector’s Edition.

I went ahead and ordered Enter The Gungeon before the close date. I finally opened up The Messenger and Minit and the quality on Special Reserve’s releases are top-notch. They’re my new favorite.

As for Shakedown : Hawaii.....I think I’m going Standard on that one. The Collector’s Edition is asking too much for what it comes with. At least the standard comes with a manual. I’m good with that.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

For those of you who ordered Umihara Kawase Fresh! From the Nicalis store, an extra goody may be on the way to you. I received a keychain today! Definitely didn’t order it, so I’m thinking it was supposed to have come along with the game, but didn’t. If you see a tiny package from HyperGun, that’s it! It was a nice surprise.

I didn’t know this, as I ordered the Nicalis Store version, but apparently people who pre-ordered were stiffed on the goodies for this game. So perhaps HyperGun / Nicalis is now making up for that with the keychains.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

I'm sorry if these have already been answered here, but I can't find anything.
Do any of the following have NA physical releases that we know of: FF VII and VIII Twin Pack, FF Crystal Chronicles Remastered, and Dragon Quest 1, 2, and 3 collection.
And for Crystal Chronicles, does the Japan release have English or should I wait for an Asia release.
Thanks!

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

@Avatar40k - To my knowledge, Square Enix isn't intent on releasing any of those games physically outside of Japan and/or Southeast Asia. And although English support for Crystal Chronicles hasn't been confirmed, every FF game has supported English thus far, so it's fair to assume CC will.

yeayeanaynay

If FFCC does not support English I'm going to be gutted.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

As if Ms. Splosion Man wasn't enough, LRG is also opening preorders for Blazing Chrome on Friday.

P.S. - Looks as though MindSeize reached its stretch goals and will get a physical release via First Press Games in the future. Backers get exclusive cover art. Personally, I'll be waiting for this to be a part of an FPG triple pack.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

It would appear the people who bought the Standard release of Shakedown Hawaii made out better than the Collector’s Edition. Standard only had 1,000 copies to the CE’s 4,000!

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Honestly nearly forgot this and was forced to get the CE. Happens when you're working 14 hours a day.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic