Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 621 to 640 of 11,396

HiFX

Paraka wrote:

@HiFX - I dunno about you, but I'd be all up about an action Bob Ross game.

Same. I was quite bummed it wasn't legitimate

HiFX

fatbaldman

dam a lil bummed out i mised out on the pre orders for indivisble and skullpirates.. they seem to have put orders down

fatbaldman

SpaceAce13

I’ve seen a copy on the shelf at my local GameStop since it’s release. I doubt it’s all that rare as the ebay seller would like you to believe @TalonMan

SpaceAce13

fatbaldman

revolutionika wrote:

fatbaldman wrote:

dam a lil bummed out i mised out on the pre orders for indivisble and skullpirates.. they seem to have put orders down

Skull pirates on Switch? Where is the pre order page?

I found this where they say there is no switch physical version.

http://www.ps4blog.net/2017/12/ps4blog-net-interview-arcade-d...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcadedistillery/skullpi...

is it to late though i missed out on it. i asked them and they said it is to late.
same for indivisible

fatbaldman

Paraka

@fatbaldman - The holidays be damned for me literally having a pressure of a big family to visit and cater to along with bills landing in such a way that budgeting was tight. Was literally being paid enough to support Indivisible that Friday they closed up shop.

Skull Pirates never confirmed they'll have a physical version of their game for Switch. Only that it is coming.

Paraka

fatbaldman

@Paraka oh i thought it said physical copy on one of the backer options... hope there will be another chance to back these...

fatbaldman

link3710

@fatbaldman It does, but they haven't confirmed that Switch is an option for physical, so it would've been a gamble to try and get one anyways.

link3710

Paraka

@fatbaldman - They confirmed an agreement with Eastasiasoft for their limited prints of the PS4 and Vita games. Essentially this deal was made prior to making a blueprint for their Kickstarter campaign.

They essentially added development post witnessing the success after success of the Switch indie scene. The issue is they never made a plan with Eastasiasoft, and we cannot confirm if they even have the ability to print Switch cartridges.

Paraka

fatbaldman

ah okk yeah. hope indivisble we will be able to order it...
is there any other games for pre order on kickstarter or indiegogo etc.??

i only know of bloodstained

fatbaldman

Paraka

@fatbaldman - With a physical release? Nothing as of right now. And one should send an email stating they would like to back Indivisible any way they can and hope for a physical release outside the backer window.

Paraka

fatbaldman

Paraka wrote:

@fatbaldman - With a physical release? Nothing as of right now. And one should send an email stating they would like to back Indivisible any way they can and hope for a physical release outside the backer window.

i asked them and they said it was to late to back

fatbaldman

Paraka

@fatbaldman - My email back from them was that they had no plans of a physical release set post launch. However they appreciate my feedback.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

fatbaldman

Paraka wrote:

@fatbaldman - My email back from them was that they had no plans of a physical release set post launch. However they appreciate my feedback.

so i really missed out on getting this

fatbaldman

Paraka

@fatbaldman - if they don't opt to make a physical, you are not alone.

Though I doubt they will print exactly the number needed for the backers.

Paraka

TalonMan

@link3710 - I sent you my address via PM on vgchartz - not sure if you didn't receive it or what happened. When you get a chance (if you haven't already) - please check your messages and shoot me your PayPal email...

TalonMan

ieatdragonz

This list is missing Dragon Quest Builders which is releasing February 9th http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/18/dragon-quest-builders-...

While no news articles I can see have specified if its retail or not Bestbuy and Target both have retail box art
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dragon-quest-builders-nintendo-s...

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic