Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,141 to 6,160 of 6,211

GrailUK

@Avatar40k Luckily for me, the 'standard' edition versions are super easy to grab!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

shock_trooper

Aksys announced a bunch of games yesterday.

Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
Collar x Malice
Collar x Malice: Unlimited
Cafe Enchante
Piofiore (working title)

NG is dropping in October, and Ghost Parade is coming in November.

shock_trooper

GrailUK wrote:

@Avatar40k Luckily for me, the 'standard' edition versions are super easy to grab!

I mean. It's lucky for me as well, because I certainly didn't manage to get a collectors edition, and I've been waiting for any of Supergiant's games to get physical on Switch since before they were even digital on Switch.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: PC: Switch: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

The hottest news for the weekend points towards a Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth Collection being released on Switch in October. While Digimon Survive is delayed to 2020.

Switch Physical Collection - 369 games (as of July 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Aurumonado

Before I sell my ps4 copy of cyber sleuth I need to know whether the switch version will be localized and contain everything on the cart

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

Before I sell my ps4 copy of cyber sleuth I need to know whether the switch version will be localized and contain everything on the cart

It hasn't been confirmed yet but chances are good.

The Southeast Asia version for both games on the PS Vita supported English.

Edited on by Magician

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

@JaxonH
Well that escalated quickly. Digimon Story: Cyber Slueth Complete Edition is open to preorder at Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/digimon-story-...
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Red Art Games announcing Switch release #5 tomorrow.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

The next Red Art game is Splasher.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Preorders for Teslagrad, standard edition and "Value Pack", are open at LRG.

Standard

Value Pack

BryanS

Trine ultimate collection announced.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Magician

Hmph, Play-Asia has finally opened preorders for Dusk Diver. (At last someone other than Marvelous or Koei Tecmo is taking a stab at the musou genre.) However, last month PQube announced they're handling the western release. So I recommend giving the Japanese release a pass.

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Stranded Sails. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon. I imagine a Signature Edition will be announced at a later date. And it's too early to tell if this will be a European exclusive or if it'll receive a globe release. Most games published by Merge Games are released in both North America and Europe rather than just Europe, with exceptions like Count of Lucanor, Vaporum, etc.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/stranded...

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Oooh....
Beautiful cover of Stranded Sails. 😃

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Remothered: Tormented Fathers coming October 31st via Sodesco.
Untitled

P.S. - If you're a Ghostbusters fan but not a fan of Gamestop as a business fear not, Shop4megastore has created a page for Ghostbusters The Video Game Remastered. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/ghostbus...

Edited on by Magician

tighecg

Did anyone get Umihara Kawase Fresh! from anywhere other than the Nicalis store? Does it have a sticker on the outer wrap? The Nicalis store comes in a SFC style box, I think I would prefer a sticker version to match the rest of the games.

tighecg

Magician

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate is coming via 5pb.

The Asia release will support English, the Japanese version does not.

Correction: I misread the article. Originally I thought the Japanese version would support English. However, it turns out that an Asia release will launch at the same time as the Japanese release. And it's the Asia release that will support English.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

I sure hope that Teslagrad CE won’t be oblong like the Owlboy Limited Edition. Both were published by Soedesco and have the same exact box art style and colors.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

AmazonNA currently has The World Ends With You and Top Gear Unlimited 2 at 60% off, $20 each.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic