Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 6,616

leerafuse

GrailUK wrote:

@leerafuse On no! I didn't realise it was available to order yet. Gah.

Yeah my bad, I am not sure when it went on sale, but I should of posted this yesterday as there was still some in stock. Apparently they are trying for a small NA release too, but problems with ERSB and carts. So I ended up just grabbing this Edition.

Ebay already has a scalper with 10 copies but he is asking for a ridiculous price.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Everspace-Stellar-Edition-Nintendo-Sw...

Edited on by leerafuse

382 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Aurumonado

Was Everspace physical really limited to the UK??

"The key to achieving this goal is found in our three core values – originality, flexibility and sincerity – which we define as Nintendo DNA." - Iwata Satoru, 2015

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado

GrailUK

@leerafuse Yeah, nah. I love games, but I'm not insane.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Oooof, $200 per copy? I'll pass, with the hope that the NA release will follow shortly. I have no problem paying a scapler 2x msrp if the game is excellent (Bayonetta 1 and Retro City Rampage are good examples, they costed me $90 each.). But I'm not paying 5x msrp for Everspace.

I'm glad I have my order for Collection of Mana locked in.

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Belexes

I'd pay a premium for Everspace, but not THAT premium. I'll play wait-n-see on that release.

Belexes

Magician

The collectors edition for Astral Chain looks great. Too bad it's limited to France and Japan. Sadly, the Japanese version does not support English. So it's one of the 2,000 French copies or bust. Good luck to those interested.
https://www.amazon.fr/Astral-Chain-Collector-Selection-illust...

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Warned Collectors have updated their Twitter page as Super Rare Games assists them by asking customers to be patient.

leerafuse

Just some tweets from ROCKFISH games. Quickly summing them up. The amazon UK page went live before they knew it would. If you bought an ever priced Everspace, they will reimburse you (before that tweet) pretty damn cool. More copies are on the way..

Edited on by leerafuse

N64 games.. completed!!

SW-5222-8583-6229

leerafuse

After this "fiasco" by Warned Games... (I am still hopeful.. haha) Who dove into firstpressgames 3-pack??

N64 games.. completed!!

SW-5222-8583-6229

Solomon18

@Magician pretty late to inform us n didn't even send an email I had to find out on here. too late I processed a refund. I will re purchase if n when they finally get it together.

Solomon18

So I didn't miss Everspace? This game has been a thorn in my side since I ordered it on Amazon for PS4, then it went to one of the limited companies. Just give me a damn Switch copy. Do a normal release. The game has been out for so long. shakes fist at the heavens

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

GrailUK

@leerafuse By the way, you do an amazing job on this thread along with others. So I don't regard anything as 'your bad'.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

GungHo Online confirmed that they aren't looking into a physical release for Grandia HD Collection.

Perhaps one of our favorite boutique publishers could seize an opportunity here?

leerafuse

Strictly Limited Games announced their next release and it is... The Ninja Saviors - Return of the Warriors and will be available in two batches during the last weekend of this month (June)

N64 games.. completed!!

SW-5222-8583-6229

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

Strictly Limited Games announced their next release and it is... The Ninja Saviors - Return of the Warriors and will be available in two batches during the last weekend of this month (June)

Just came to post the same thing.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

I am almost certain we all did.

Just came to post the same thing.

Paraka

Magician

A Bard's Tale ARPG: Remastered and Resnarkled has been rated for a physical release in NA.

Magician

Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories LE is open to preorder at NIS America.
https://store.nisamerica.com/disaster-report-4-summer-memorie...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic