Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 11,397

Paraka

@Meatball2112 - It's basically a cover, everything else remains the same. However, if one is adamant on waiting, it may be some time til it gets a restock. Final Fantasy Maxima took quite a bit of time for me to find, and apparently Chocobo's Dungeon had some trouble being tracked down as well.

Paraka

Magician

Meatball2112 wrote:

I’m hoping this comes back in stock somewhere.

Just because you want that particular cover art? Or are you concerned about having both games on one cartridge? In that regard, the Japanese version is an option. It's more widely available and it supports English, although the msrp is higher.

P.S. - Fort Boyard is open to preorder on Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/fort-boyard/13/70cqn3

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ihatemydent

In case anyone missed the LRG version of the game, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon is open for pre-order on Best Buy, with a release date of June 14th:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/bloodstained-curse-of-the-moon-n...

Additionally they've added a few Switch games (21 total) to their clearance section over the last two weeks. There's some good deals and not so good deals. Might be a good look for completionists or people looking to add their GCU on top of the clearance price.

Edited on by ihatemydent

ihatemydent

GrailUK

@Anti-Matter The TV show was like The Crystal Maze (which I loved)except instead of Richard O'Brien, it was Leslie Grantham (R.I.P). So hopefully it will be a series of fiendishly difficult, timed mini games.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

I wish I could buy Ghost 1.0 without Unepic.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Star Wars Pinball is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Pinball-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

tobibra wrote:

Preorders for Asian releases of Omega labyrinth life up now on Play-Asia, here is the limited edition
https://www.play-asia.com/omega-labyrinth-life-limited-editio...

Ugh, $120 for a mouse pad, steel book, and a TBD collectible? No artbook? No soundtrack? I'll take a hard pass on the LE. But since this is a Southeast Asia exclusive, just a standard copy will suffice.

Paraka

@Magician - Heavy pass on that LE, my dude. Not art book usually sets me against it.

Paraka

Hollow Knight CE arrived today. Definitely one of the best CE/LE Switch games I've purchased. It has an actual high quality "display this on a shelf" box that is by far the best. Although I'm realizing now that it's my ONLY Indie CE/LE, so that makes sense. Also, Amazon should take notes on how Fangamer shipped this thing. Because I'm sick of getting damaged boxes from Amazon.

TL;DR Fangamer and Team Cherry did well with the Hollow Knight CE.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Hollow Knight CE arrived today.

Nice! I was looking forward to playing my copy over the weekend but unfortunately my order got held over in Kentucky due to bad weather. Anywho, now that Hollow Knight has shipped I wonder what game Fangamer will release physically on Switch next? I'm not sure if Slime Rancher will be ported to Switch, that would've been the easy guess.

After Slime Rancher the next obvious choices would be either Hyper Light Drifter or Stardew Valley.

Miadaskate

My standard copy of Hollow Knight from Best Buy says it was delivered to my front door, but there’s nothing there. I’ll check my mailbox tomorrow.

Edit : ‘Twas in the mailbox.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

gunvolt chronicles getting a jp physical https://nintendoeverything.com/gunvolt-chronicles-luminous-av...

With Inti Creates self-publishing it should get a physical release worldwide.

P.S. - The recent addition of 21 SKUs in Gamestop's ordering system have me sweating. Two new special editions, $90 and $200. My guesses would be DQXI and Doom Eternal. And one budget $40 game, probably Just Dance 2020..

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - My bets are NBA2K is the 200 dollar one.

Anyone making the assumption of a 200$ Switch Mini is setting up for disappointment.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

speaking of Doom eternal I'm hoping its not going to be a code in a box like Wolfenstein 2 or I'm going to be devastated. but looking forward to E3. not long to go now!

yeayeanaynay

Solomon18 wrote:

speaking of Doom eternal I'm hoping its not going to be a code in a box like Wolfenstein 2 or I'm going to be devastated. but looking forward to E3. not long to go now!

Do you mean Wolfenstein Young Blood, or was Wolfenstein 2 a code as well?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic