Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 11,394

rumandgore

@Solomon18 definitely! I haven’t bought from them in quite a while, but I adore this game so it’s a must for me.

rumandgore

yeayeanaynay

I was relieved my e-cheque cleared for 99Vidas. I was caught with my pants down on a sunday with no way to deposit any funds. when it comes to strictlylimitedgames & superraregames you better be ready from now on. and it wont be getting any easier. so I really hope they can introduce an open pre order system like lrg in the future..

yeayeanaynay

rumandgore wrote:

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight from LRG on June 7th.

Yeeeesssssssssss. Another game that waiting paid off for. I came so close to buying this digitally many times.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Arbor

anyone know if/when cuphead will go physical?

Arbor

Paraka

I am actually pretty surprised how many are excited for Momodora. Not bashing the game, just an observation since I rarely hear much about the game's community.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Arbor not until all of the downloadable content has been released. when ever that is?

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

I am actually pretty surprised how many are excited for Momodora. Not bashing the game, just an observation since I rarely hear much about the game's community.

Honestly, I’ve never even heard of the game before. I like Metroidvania’s though.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Arbor wrote:

anyone know if/when cuphead will go physical?

As Soloman18 said, after the next bit of DLC is done it'll be included in the physical release. Before the end of the year is assumed although no official release window has been given. Between finalizing the build being put on the cartridge and waiting for production I could see the physical release slipping into early 2020, but it will come eventually.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

lrg are starting to ship out Bomb Chicken

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Gone Home via iam8bit will be shipping in July.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

Fangamer are now shipping out Hollow Knight!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for the Super Neptunia RPG LE are now open. $35 over the standard edition's msrp, the extra goodies appear to be worth the asking price. No word on a piece count for this LE, but by comparison I believe NIS America produces more copies of their LEs than Idea Factory does, with no likelihood of additional print runs being produced.
http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/SNRPGLE-Switch/

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/the-ninja-saviors-return-of-the-war...

Paraka

Speaking of Play-asia, the english cover of FFX/X2 are all out, but the Chinese one is the same with just a different cover.

Obviously that means another cover I got to recreate.

Paraka

Arbor

@Solomon18 should i be getting an email? i ordered bomb chicken together with tj&e

Arbor

Magician

Arbor wrote:

@Solomon18 should i be getting an email? i ordered bomb chicken together with tj&e

Since you ordered Bomb Chicken and TJ&E together you won't get a notice until both are ready to ship and I believe TJ&E isn't ready yet.

yeayeanaynay

@Arbor there is a downside to saving on shipping. I bundled Danmaku with a cover sheet n had to wait an extra month until mine was sent. lrg has a system where all combined orders are shipped out last. I wouldn't worry though lrg are very reliable.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Meatball2112

Paraka wrote:

Speaking of Play-asia, the english cover of FFX/X2 are all out, but the Chinese one is the same with just a different cover.

Obviously that means another cover I got to recreate.

I’m hoping this comes back in stock somewhere

Meatball2112

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic