Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 6,010

Magician

Ah, I got my time zones mixed up. SLG's second batch of 99Vidas goes live in three hours and eighteen minutes.

Switch Physical Collection - 344 games (as of June 10th, 2019)
Currently playing: Cytus Alpha (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - I wouldn't short yourself too hard due to readable covers stuff if good games like Okami can still be bought and played without a barrier. I mean, I just got back my print test from FedEx.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Turned out well, but cannot get a good, crisp edge on the text. That's the only thing holding it back now.

Well; I mean, I wouldn’t mind having Okami due to it being a Japanese game / Japanese inspired game anyway; you know?

The text looks fine font-wise, but I did notice some typos / sentence structure issues (“come live” instead of “comes alive” or “comes to life”, “and vanquish evil and bring color back” instead of “to vanquish evil and bring color back”, etc...). Overall, not bad, and the interior art is awesome!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - To be honest, that was a literal copy/paste from the back of the original Wii game. Thought it was weird, but before I did anything else I posted elsewhere to get more feedback. Same things came up, but I was merely attempting to give it a "genuine" feel, so kept it. But it's unanimous that people want it corrected, so already did that before I posted here.

But, again, it was the same notorious cover with the IGN logo, so I shouldn't be surprised.

But as for the text, it ain't as visible in those as it is in person, but inkjet printers tend to have ink bleed just a tiny bit, less noticeable when the colors parade with one another, but the text, and the edges of the blacks look "fuzzy" for a lack of a better word. So looking for a place to test a laser printer and compare.

Paraka

Miadaskate

If anyone missed out on ToeJam & Earl, LRG is opening the pre-order back up for today only. If you missed out, now’s your chance!

Please Note: This item is back in stock for one day only. The developers paid for extra copies to sell during the ToeJam & Earl Funkothon on Sunday, May 26th. This is not a reprint - this event was originally supposed to coincide with the closing of our preorder window for the game but was pushed back.

ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, MAY 26TH 9 PM EASTERN TIME.

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free.

This release includes groovin' reversible cover art and a full-color booklet.

NOTE: These copies are extras Humanature bought for this event. The original plan was to sell these copies during the telethon that was scheduled on the last day of pre-orders. Due to the size of the telethon growing, the date was moved to May 26th.

The retro Sega Genesis style box will also be available :

This collectible item was created for the ToeJam and Earl Funkothon going live on May 26th at 12 PM PT!

twitch.tv/toejam_earl

Each individually numbered case contains an 18 x 24 inch poster and a funky ToeJam and Earl Keychain!

Only 1,000 of these cases were created!

THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN A GAME!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Solomon18

the 2nd batch of 99Vidas has sold out. these guys are getting as bad as super rare. far out..

Solomon18

rumandgore

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight from LRG on June 7th.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Solomon18

Eastasiasofts next game(s) will be the Ghost/Unepic collection

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Solomon18

death road to canada shipping out on 31 July

Solomon18

Miadaskate

Momodora looks good! My first LRG purchase since Bomb Chicken. Been a while.

Since this is the 4th game in the series, will newcomers be able to follow the story?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Solomon18 definitely! I haven’t bought from them in quite a while, but I adore this game so it’s a must for me.

rumandgore

Solomon18

I was relieved my e-cheque cleared for 99Vidas. I was caught with my pants down on a sunday with no way to deposit any funds. when it comes to strictlylimitedgames & superraregames you better be ready from now on. and it wont be getting any easier. so I really hope they can introduce an open pre order system like lrg in the future..

Solomon18

rumandgore wrote:

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight from LRG on June 7th.

Yeeeesssssssssss. Another game that waiting paid off for. I came so close to buying this digitally many times.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Hong Kong
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Arbor

anyone know if/when cuphead will go physical?

Arbor

Paraka

I am actually pretty surprised how many are excited for Momodora. Not bashing the game, just an observation since I rarely hear much about the game's community.

Paraka

Solomon18

@Arbor not until all of the downloadable content has been released. when ever that is?

Solomon18

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

I am actually pretty surprised how many are excited for Momodora. Not bashing the game, just an observation since I rarely hear much about the game's community.

Honestly, I’ve never even heard of the game before. I like Metroidvania’s though.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Arbor wrote:

anyone know if/when cuphead will go physical?

As Soloman18 said, after the next bit of DLC is done it'll be included in the physical release. Before the end of the year is assumed although no official release window has been given. Between finalizing the build being put on the cartridge and waiting for production I could see the physical release slipping into early 2020, but it will come eventually.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 344 games (as of June 10th, 2019)
Currently playing: Cytus Alpha (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic