Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 6,608

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

P.S. - Just got my copy of Old Man's Journey from Red Art Games, vive la France!

All of their Switch preorders and releases are still in stock, so I entreat you to check them out.
https://www.redartgames.com/15-nintendo-switch

...You’re not bothered at all by everything being entirely written in French?

Between that, the price, the time it took to get here, and the fact that there’s no manual or anything, really has me hesitant to buy from them again. However, it also depends on the game. If it’s REALLY good and I HAVE to have it in the collection, then maybe. Just maybe. lol.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

Hey dudes, I have been a collector of the "limited" companies since day 1. Haven't missed one. Made a separate group tonight to just talk about those companies and releases, as there was none. Feel free to join and include info. I love this site and the info and just decided to do a "strictly" group. ha ha Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/610600389460632/

I mean; there is a physical collector group, but yeah, there isn’t a specific “limited company” group that I’m aware of. Joined.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Bee Simulator.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/bee-simu...

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

@Magician nice one. my daughter keeps asking me about when the Bee game is coming out

Solomon18

Miadaskate

Enter The Gungeon : Deluxe Edition is now available to pre-order via Amazon :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S226BXT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hRc...

The Deluxe Edition includes :

4 exclusive stickers
Bullet Kin Papercraft
Download Code for Official Soundtrack
Exclusive Shotgun Kin Skin

I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t seem very “Deluxe” to me. I’d much rather have the release that Special Reserve did for the PS4 version that came with the book.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

P.S. - Just got my copy of Old Man's Journey from Red Art Games, vive la France!

All of their Switch preorders and releases are still in stock, so I entreat you to check them out.
https://www.redartgames.com/15-nintendo-switch

...You’re not bothered at all by everything being entirely written in French?

Not in the slightest. As long as the game text supports English I'm a buyer. All Japanese, all Korean, all German, it doesn't matter so long as I can understand the entirety of the content on the cartridge, start to finish.

Miadaskate wrote:

Enter The Gungeon : Deluxe Edition is now available to pre-order via Amazon.

I'm holding out for the inevitable Special Reserve release. The same reason I haven't bought the Best Buy version of Super Meat Boy, just waiting on that sequential release from LRG.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Cities: Skylines is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Cities-Skylines-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07...

Magician

LOL what am I looking at here? It looks like Jet Set Radio The Fighting Game. A mashup of tennis and platform fighter (a la Smash Bros.)? Talk about a unique blend of genres.

Looks dope. And chances are good the Japanese release will support English straight away since this is a Dutch-developed game being released on all platforms.

Edited on by Magician

Solomon18

@Magician yeah it definitely resembles that dreamcast classic. but I can only call it jet grind radio. really didn't like how they softened the name haha

Solomon18

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Not in the slightest. As long as the game text supports English I'm a buyer. All Japanese, all Korean, all German, it doesn't matter so long as I can understand the entirety of the content on the cartridge, start to finish.

More power to you then.

I won’t be doing that again; unless it just HAS to be in the collection.

Magician wrote:

I'm holding out for the inevitable Special Reserve release. The same reason I haven't bought the Best Buy version of Super Meat Boy, just waiting on that sequential release from LRG.

I find it weird that Special Reserve released the PS4 version but never said anything about the Switch version. I don’t know; I kinda feel like if they were going to release it, they would have already. If it does get released, I’ll double-dip. It’s kind of embarrassing calling any version that isn’t the Special Reserve version a “Deluxe Edition”.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - I wouldn't short yourself too hard due to readable covers stuff if good games like Okami can still be bought and played without a barrier. I mean, I just got back my print test from FedEx.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Turned out well, but cannot get a good, crisp edge on the text. That's the only thing holding it back now.

Paraka

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for 99Vidas from SLG are open.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Edit: my apologies, the initial stock sold through immediately after posting the reminder. I believe the second round of preorders go live this time next week?

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - Scared me for a moment, thought everything sold through. Didn't think you just meant the CE.

Paraka

Solomon18

@Magician oh theres a second round? I had to send an e cheque. feeling a bit stressed about missing out..

Solomon18

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

@Magician oh theres a second round? I had to send an e cheque. feeling a bit stressed about missing out..

SLG appears to operate like LRG, half stock at a specific day and time, the other half six hours later (according to their newsletter email). I'm just not sure if that covers both the CE and the standard edition, or just one of the two?

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Is there any Standard Edition for 99Vidas ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Is there any Standard Edition for 99Vidas ?

The initial stock for standard and CE are gone. Check SLG's website in roughly four hour and twenty minutes for the second and last stock availability.

Solomon18

@Magician thanks for the heads up. I feel dumb for letting my psychology to be sucked into one of these boutiques marketing ploys but damn it I LOVE MY GAMES

Solomon18

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic