Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 11,361

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Not in the slightest. As long as the game text supports English I'm a buyer. All Japanese, all Korean, all German, it doesn't matter so long as I can understand the entirety of the content on the cartridge, start to finish.

More power to you then.

I won’t be doing that again; unless it just HAS to be in the collection.

Magician wrote:

I'm holding out for the inevitable Special Reserve release. The same reason I haven't bought the Best Buy version of Super Meat Boy, just waiting on that sequential release from LRG.

I find it weird that Special Reserve released the PS4 version but never said anything about the Switch version. I don’t know; I kinda feel like if they were going to release it, they would have already. If it does get released, I’ll double-dip. It’s kind of embarrassing calling any version that isn’t the Special Reserve version a “Deluxe Edition”.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - I wouldn't short yourself too hard due to readable covers stuff if good games like Okami can still be bought and played without a barrier. I mean, I just got back my print test from FedEx.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Turned out well, but cannot get a good, crisp edge on the text. That's the only thing holding it back now.

Paraka

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for 99Vidas from SLG are open.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Edit: my apologies, the initial stock sold through immediately after posting the reminder. I believe the second round of preorders go live this time next week?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Scared me for a moment, thought everything sold through. Didn't think you just meant the CE.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Magician oh theres a second round? I had to send an e cheque. feeling a bit stressed about missing out..

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

@Magician oh theres a second round? I had to send an e cheque. feeling a bit stressed about missing out..

SLG appears to operate like LRG, half stock at a specific day and time, the other half six hours later (according to their newsletter email). I'm just not sure if that covers both the CE and the standard edition, or just one of the two?

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Is there any Standard Edition for 99Vidas ?

The initial stock for standard and CE are gone. Check SLG's website in roughly four hour and twenty minutes for the second and last stock availability.

yeayeanaynay

@Magician thanks for the heads up. I feel dumb for letting my psychology to be sucked into one of these boutiques marketing ploys but damn it I LOVE MY GAMES

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Ah, I got my time zones mixed up. SLG's second batch of 99Vidas goes live in three hours and eighteen minutes.

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - I wouldn't short yourself too hard due to readable covers stuff if good games like Okami can still be bought and played without a barrier. I mean, I just got back my print test from FedEx.

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Turned out well, but cannot get a good, crisp edge on the text. That's the only thing holding it back now.

Well; I mean, I wouldn’t mind having Okami due to it being a Japanese game / Japanese inspired game anyway; you know?

The text looks fine font-wise, but I did notice some typos / sentence structure issues (“come live” instead of “comes alive” or “comes to life”, “and vanquish evil and bring color back” instead of “to vanquish evil and bring color back”, etc...). Overall, not bad, and the interior art is awesome!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - To be honest, that was a literal copy/paste from the back of the original Wii game. Thought it was weird, but before I did anything else I posted elsewhere to get more feedback. Same things came up, but I was merely attempting to give it a "genuine" feel, so kept it. But it's unanimous that people want it corrected, so already did that before I posted here.

But, again, it was the same notorious cover with the IGN logo, so I shouldn't be surprised.

But as for the text, it ain't as visible in those as it is in person, but inkjet printers tend to have ink bleed just a tiny bit, less noticeable when the colors parade with one another, but the text, and the edges of the blacks look "fuzzy" for a lack of a better word. So looking for a place to test a laser printer and compare.

Paraka

Miadaskate

If anyone missed out on ToeJam & Earl, LRG is opening the pre-order back up for today only. If you missed out, now’s your chance!

Please Note: This item is back in stock for one day only. The developers paid for extra copies to sell during the ToeJam & Earl Funkothon on Sunday, May 26th. This is not a reprint - this event was originally supposed to coincide with the closing of our preorder window for the game but was pushed back.

ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, MAY 26TH 9 PM EASTERN TIME.

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free.

This release includes groovin' reversible cover art and a full-color booklet.

NOTE: These copies are extras Humanature bought for this event. The original plan was to sell these copies during the telethon that was scheduled on the last day of pre-orders. Due to the size of the telethon growing, the date was moved to May 26th.

The retro Sega Genesis style box will also be available :

This collectible item was created for the ToeJam and Earl Funkothon going live on May 26th at 12 PM PT!

twitch.tv/toejam_earl

Each individually numbered case contains an 18 x 24 inch poster and a funky ToeJam and Earl Keychain!

Only 1,000 of these cases were created!

THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN A GAME!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

the 2nd batch of 99Vidas has sold out. these guys are getting as bad as super rare. far out..

yeayeanaynay

rumandgore

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight from LRG on June 7th.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

yeayeanaynay

Eastasiasofts next game(s) will be the Ghost/Unepic collection

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

death road to canada shipping out on 31 July

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Momodora looks good! My first LRG purchase since Bomb Chicken. Been a while.

Since this is the 4th game in the series, will newcomers be able to follow the story?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic