Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 581 to 600 of 11,365

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan All four of those have been brought up in the thread before, just with no release dates attached. Given that they all seem to have placeholder dates still, it's hard to say much besides a 2018 release for them.

Oh - ok. Yeah, I've been a bit busy lately and haven't been able to check on this thread as often as I was, for awhile there. Not sure if any of you have heard of the website, but I've been back to doing some coding for www.vgchartz.com - and it's been occupying a GREAT deal of my attention these days...

...but, I still try to check on this thread at least once a week!! I'm ESPECIALLY on the lookup for any "sneaky" special edition or developer/publisher only releases, as those are the ones I'm MOST keen in making sure I purchase

TalonMan

Noodles5666

TalonMan wrote:

Btw - is it me, or did a whole bunch of new games just show up on Amazon that aren't even listed here yet???

Yoku's Island
Adventure Time
Fallen Legion
Runner 3

And a BUNCH of others that I swear were not listed here yesterday!!!

@McGruber - you've got A LOT of work to do, get to it!!!

Yeah, I was hit up by one of my friends to let me know about Lost Sphere, already ordered by the way, and that lead me finding about 10-12 games that I hadn’t already preordered.

Edited on by Noodles5666

Noodles5666

Paraka

Looks like amazon.de has a listing for Darkest Dungeon.

Hope we see a more accessible localization. Because importing from Germany has proven difficult for me.

Paraka

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan Speaking of which, I found one, but I don't know if it's still going to be purchasable
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcadedistillery/skullpi...
Supposedly there will be a slacker backer option, but it may or may not include physical copies.

Ugh - wtf?!?!? Why is it that some of these games seem to get ZERO marketing! Do developers not want people to find and order their games??

Where did you hear about this one??? Is there a website you're plugged into where you hear about special releases like this? I'm going to be REALLY bummed if I can't get this one now, and am forced to overpay on eBay or something...

TalonMan

young_mama

Watzup everybody Happy New Year

young_mama

Octane

@young_mama Read our Community Rules.

2. General Behaviour
a. Do not post - unless you have something useful to say.

6. Spam, Advertising and Competitions
c. Do not post spam.

This includes too many off-topic posts and repeats of the same post (i.e. spam).

Octane

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan I use https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/wiki/kickstarter
Which tracks every single Switch game on kickstarter. Unfortunately, I've been buried and missed that one by a few hours.

I've never used kickstarter before - and without me wasting a ton of time researching, it'll probably just be easier to hear it right from a fellow gamer/collector. How does the whole thing work???

• Once the time expires, is that it? No other way to get the game?
  • What happens if you pledge for something, and they fail to reach their goal? Do you get your money back?
  • Any possibility of getting scammed with something like this???

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - If it's any ease to your pain, there was nothing in their projects that dictated a physical release on Switch. Whereas they got enough info on it for Vita and PS4.

In other news I got an update for January done with the omnibus. Not many games added, but enough to add to the list.

Untitled

Any you're all getting this month? Cause my checklist is coming together since my haul from Christmas.

Untitled

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

Any you're all getting this month? Cause my checklist is coming together since my haul from Christmas.

LOL!!! Yeah - I got CRUSHED with the October through December releases and it took me a solid DAY, just to get my spreadsheet up to date!!

Doesn't seem like all that much coming out this month (unless I'm missing some stuff) - on my sheet, I have the following pre-orders in:

• Rocket League (1/16)
  • Lost Sphere (1/23 via SquareEnix store)
  • Wonder Boy (1/23)

Am I missing anything??? Not that I'm complaining!!! There were a few titles over the past couple of months that I missed on, and need to work back to get those (and the few other titles I still don't have). On my "to do" list:

• ARMS
  • Cars 3
  • Just Dance 2018
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Gear Club
  • This is the Police
  • Stern Pinball (cannot figure out whether this has a legitimate physical release, or not!!)

I also started to get a few imports (since the releases slowed down a bit!). So far, I got:

• Syberia
  • Let's Sing 2018 (w/ mic)

Still need to get:

• One Piece
  • Syberia 2

I think that's it??? LOL!!!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

McGruber

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you're getting to play through some of your catalog with some hot chai/coffee on the side. It's been a high of 2-10 degrees F for the past week here in Chicago, so definitely a good time for gaming, but not a good time to live here! Either way this year is already feeling like a much better one than last (1st year of Trump is over!) generally speaking, and for me that also extends to the Switch (just my hunch). I will update the list tomorrow, but right now I have to get back to Resident Evil

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Xyphon22

@TalonMan I saw Stern Pinball at Walmart the other day, so I know it has a physical release.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

link3710

@TalonMan Rumor has it Constructor + will be available for import next month, we'll see if that holds true. If you're still looking for a copy of One Piece, I still have that duplicate copy sitting around, cause I'm too lazy to try and set up an ebay seller account for one game.

link3710

FFVILocke

I've been following this thread for months now to keep up with my personal list of switch releases, and felt it was finally time to make an account here and contribute!
I am going for the complete physical release library. All special editions, all regions. By my calculations, there were 130 international physical releases in 2017. That includes US, Canada, UK, EU, Japan, and Australian exclusive releases, variants, and special editions.

What I have listed for January releases are:
Rocket League Collectors Edition (16th)
Lost Sphear (23rd)
Wonder Boy (23rd)
Anata No Shikihime Kyouikutan (25th, Japan)
Voez (25th, Japan)
Constructor+ (26th, UK)
Blade Strangers (30th, possibly)
Count Lucanor (31st, Spain)

Blade Strangers is listed on both Walmart and Gamestop as releasing on January 30th. Nicalis still has it listed as a 2017 release on their own website. Target has it listed for June 30th, though.

Have fun collecting, everyone! I'm going to dig deeper!

FFVILocke

Paraka

@FFVILocke - when I updated my list I was told by multiple sources Blade Strangers has been delayed into March (which seems to be packing that month up). So if released I will update it upon my Feb update.

@TalonMan - my lists I try and confirm everything I add has a physical in NA (will add EU and NO exclusives in addition eventually). Always a good source of reference since we're all collector's here.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Still waiting patiently for battle chasers! Hoping we see it in the first few months of 2018. Other than that I have reserved:
Rocket league
Lost sphear
Wonder boy
Yoku’s island express
Project octopath
Overcooked

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic