Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,581 to 5,600 of 11,365

yeayeanaynay

so glad I was quick to grab a black spine darksiders for a reasonable a price. they have become sparse already with scalpers charging up to $200 on ebay

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

@MasterBlaster @Magician

Thanks fellas. I’m going to keep my black spine copy sealed, and buy & open the corrected version.

As much as I hate digital, I had to support Cuphead coming to Switch. Even though I already own it on Xbox (digitally and the dumb case with code as well), I had to support not only the game, but this historical and important shift in partnership between Microsoft and Nintendo. However, I know it’ll eventually get a physical release even though that’s been talked about since the game originally released in 2017. Hopefully more Xbox games are on the way.

Anyone think Box Boy + Box Girl will get a physical release? Never played any of these games before; cute little game. The demo is fun!

Katana Zero is getting a lot of rave reviews. I can definitely see this one getting a physical release down the line.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

@Miadaskate - With my backlog as deep as it is, I can afford to wait for the physical version of Cuphead. As for Box Boy & Box Girl, since it is a first party Nintendo game it would be their decision whether or not the game gets a physical release, and since there hasn't been one announced at this point...there probably won't be. And yes Katana Zero has been getting solid reviews, so I don't doubt that Special Reserve will do a physical release for the game eventually, considering their relationship with Devolver Digital.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

So upset that I was late to the party on this darksiders misprint. I’ll have to cough up big money to get one at this point

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@Miadaskate - With my backlog as deep as it is, I can afford to wait for the physical version of Cuphead. As for Box Boy & Box Girl, since it is a first party Nintendo game it would be their decision whether or not the game gets a physical release, and since there hasn't been one announced at this point...there probably won't be. And yes Katana Zero has been getting solid reviews, so I don't doubt that Special Reserve will do a physical release for the game eventually, considering their relationship with Devolver Digital.

I have an enormous multi-console backlog, and I’ll still buy the physical release, but I had just had to help support this partnership. It’s that great of a game that I’ll go against my preferences in order to ensure more Xbox games will come our way. Plus the portability factor is huge. I’m playing it as I type this!

Special Reserve would be the perfect company to do an awesome Katana Zero release.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Lumines Remastered incoming from LRG.

I assume preorders open next week, but LRG mentions more details coming on the 22nd.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

I have no interest in Lumines n thats great cause its already a big month what with Dogma & ffxii just about to hit. jp versions for me. capcom always lavish interior art in the east not to mention the ffxii jp cover art is the bomb

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

I stand corrected. Just found the black spine darksiders in the wild. Pretty happy

SpaceAce13

MasterBlaster

SpaceAce13 wrote:

I stand corrected. Just found the black spine darksiders in the wild. Pretty happy

What store was it at? All of the Wal-Marts and Targets that I have checked are out. Just curious what store type so I can go look too. Thanks

MasterBlaster

SpaceAce13

@MasterBlaster I live in Pittsburgh and we have a used game/cd/movie/etc store around here called the exchange. I found two copies there actually. I called every GameStop and best buy in the area and they all already had the red spine copy or none at all. I walked in on a whim and got lucky

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

puyo puyo e-sports confirmed for physical in jp

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

So my imports came in today, can confirm that all Ace Attorney, Chocobo's Dungeon, and Onimusha all translate to English, and with dubs for some who are interested.

@SpaceAce13 - Looking good, though would share mine but it is scattered to three different places due to being so large.

Paraka

leerafuse

@SpaceAce13 Nice stash! I will upload mine tomorrow. West Canada time, haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Hell Warders. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/hell-war...

P.S. - Looks like the collectors edition for Lumines Remastered via LRG will be only 1k pieces per platform, and at a budget-busting asking price due to the presence of the game director's signature. Good luck to those who want one because you know this will sell out in under a minute.

P.P.S. - A report over at Dualsockers reveals that Steamworld Quest will receive a physical release later this year, though the publisher is unknown at this moment. I assume either Rising Star Games (who published Steamworld Dig 2) or LRG.
https://www.dualshockers.com/steamworld-quest-hand-of-gilgame...

P.P.P.S. - Panty Party is open to preorder at Play-Asia. (I can't...stop...laughing, lol.)
https://www.play-asia.com/panty-party-multi-language/13/70co15

P.P.P.P.S. - Your Toy is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/your-toy-multi-language/13/70co3j

Edited on by Magician

rumandgore

@MasterBlaster @SpaceAce13

I ordered Darksiders Friday afternoon from Amazon and a black spine just showed up. Shipped from a distribution center in Kennesaw, GA.

Just an FYI.

Update: Amazon is out of stock until April 25th.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Paraka

@Magician - Do we know if Panty Party is getting a NA release? I am under the impression it is, may been a misunderstanding. That game is just so ridiculous I have to see this train wreck in person.

Regardless, LRG just won me over with Lumines CE, that is a damn fine one there. First time I may actually buy one.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I’d be careful mentioning Panty Party on here; you may be rudely judged by someone for it, and I don’t want anyone else to have to deal with that.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

people can play what they want or collect whateva it doesn't bother me. you seam to have a habit of making false assumptions. but to shun n (troll) srg's lineup while on the other hand anticipating dead or alive extreme just leaves you open to ridicule

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

did anybody in NA buy dragons dogma yet? does the box have interior art?

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic