Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 11,393

yeayeanaynay

anybody interested in selling retro city rampages alternate yellow cover? Im into alternate spine colours

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

@painay I would have sold the Retro City cover to you, but that was before your extremely rude comments towards me regarding Dead Or Alive Xtreme for Switch, which you continue to harass me about. I believe that’s called Karma. Funny how it works.

I plan on getting Peach Ball; you gonna harass me for that too?

You’re on my Ignore list, but every once in a while the website needs a refresh for it to go into action again. Nothing like waking up to see someone talking crap about you. And worst of all? This person is probably doing it more often than I know, but I can’t tell because that person is on my Ignore list.

Moving on...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Ugh; looks as if another company is entering the Physical Switch realm :

First Press Games.

This is getting out of hand. We're already beginning to see overlap with the physical releases of indie games. For example, Limited Run and Warned Collectors both selling copies of Furi. I don't want to end up with doubles of too many games, complete collection be damned.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

This is getting out of hand. We're already beginning to see overlap with the physical releases of indie games. For example, Limited Run and Warned Collectors both selling copies of Furi. I don't want to end up with doubles of too many games, complete collection be damned.

This we definitely agree on.

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate you were a jerk to me first you just dont recognize me. enjoy your peach ball (be sure to buy it with a pack of tissues)

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

Paraka wrote:

Going to side with Magician on this one. Toki Tori and Rive ALONE makes SRG look much more promising than LRG has been this year.

lol, no. I mean Toki Tori looks alright. Kind of a low budget platformer, to be honest. If I get any of those SRG games, it’ll probably be that. Rive looks headache-inducing.

Those SRG games look more promising than BloodStained, Bomb Chicken, Toejam & Earl, Windjammers, Super Meat Boy, Celeste, etc??? Hell; Celeste alone beats those 6 that SRG announced!!! You know, the winner for Best Independent Game of the Year?

Promising is the keyword here. I am not moved by Windjammers, nor whatever award winning game Celeste is. Bomb Chicken is run of the mill (I have it digitally on phone). As of right now SRG seems to be at a pace to eclipse LRG in quality. Only thing that keeps LRG ahead is TJ&E and Bloodstained.

But that's what makes opinions, opinions. And for SpRG none of their games outside Messenger has been wowing me.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

Promising is the keyword here. I am not moved by Windjammers, nor whatever award winning game Celeste is. Bomb Chicken is run of the mill (I have it digitally on phone). As of right now SRG seems to be at a pace to eclipse LRG in quality. Only thing that keeps LRG ahead is TJ&E and Bloodstained.

But that's what makes opinions, opinions. And for SpRG none of their games outside Messenger has been wowing me.

LRG has been putting out physical games for years. No one will top them. There’s a reason they get access to publish more well-known / popular / superior titles than the rest.

And I’m pretty sure Bomb Chicken isn’t on mobile; you’re thinking of something else.

Special Reserve is cheaper, you get free shipping, they’re actually located in the US, there’s a lot of advantages over SRG.

But as you said, opinions...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

@painay I know exactly who you are.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

@Painay I’m really trying to. I keep getting e-mail notifications every single time you tag me.

You should be banned from posting. You’re nothing but a sniveling little troll. No matter how many times I report you, you’ll just continue to make new accounts. First it was Paihia, then Painay; what next?

Now I ask that you stop derailing this thread any longer. I grow tired of bickering with you. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. If you don’t like me either, then do the same I have done for you and add to the Ignore list. Problem solved.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Moving on, there’s a PLAY UK exclusive for Saint’s Row : The Third. Looks like a neat little set with a nice box, reverse art, and some other goodies. However, the picture states there isn’t a game case. If that’s true, where the heck is the game card housed? Not exactly 100% sure of the details on that one, but if you’re in the US they can ship, you just have to have a UK phone number somehow.

And this is old news to a lot of us who have seen the Amazon listings, but it has been officially confirmed by Bethesda that Wolfenstein Youngblood will be a physical case with a download code inside. Boo! Will not be supporting this. Hopefully Doom Eternal won’t suffer the same fate.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate touchy touchy. you sound frustrated. is dead or alive not satisfying you? Oy I been contributing to this thread since mcgruber. you hang out here for a year or two n think your own it or something. get over yourself..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate n I had to open a new accounts due to forgetting passwords. dont forget about yea yea nay nay. remember how much you teased n shamed me for voicing some personal beliefs?

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

@painay That’s a lie, because “Forgot Password” exists. You were banned for causing trouble and continue to create new accounts. You tried to create a new alias, but your awful typing skills got you caught. You’re a trouble maker. Don’t lie. I will continue to report you for harassment with every post you make about me. Personal beliefs? Don’t you think it’s odd to be on a physical collecting thread, and then make angry posts about polluting the Earth with it? It’s contradicting. You seem to be conflicted.

Anyway, right now, you’re not contributing anything to this thread at all. Grow up and move along or post something that’s actually relevant.

This will be my last time conversing with you. I have wasted enough of my time with you already.

Good riddance.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate do you have a crystal ball? do you work for nintendolife? I wasnt banned you wanker I have a life. closed my account. I went away n came back. yeah stop talking to me n go play your perv games n have a wank or something. I post to support this thread. loser..

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

@Miadaskate - When I was speaking of the limited print companies I am merely speaking of games alone. So far SpRG just doesn't have what I am into. Bomb Chicken is made by Nitrome, who has had a ton of games on mobile. I just checked and I am still reserved on the mobile version of this game's release.

But it is only April, a lot of my opinions can change going forward. LRG has a set schedule that is definitely a boon compared to all others so far. Time will tell.

@Painay - I have been watching from the backseat at this and you have made several harsh judgements of other people's tastes in games, and beyond that you cannot let them have their enjoyment their way. For the love of this thread we as a community built, let him be and focus on what makes this thread strong; Physical Print information. Not personal attacks on someone's taste in games.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka he had it coming. but its all irrelevant. the only user with there finger on pulse round here contributing relevant info on a daily basis is magician. without his input this thread would be dead..

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

And this is old news to a lot of us who have seen the Amazon listings, but it has been officially confirmed by Bethesda that Wolfenstein Youngblood will be a physical case with a download code inside. Boo! Will not be supporting this.

Those collecting all physical titles will need to purchase this title just for the case. I know most will not, but that's dedication to start collecting cases with nothing but a code in them.

Belexes

Paraka

@Solomon18 - Then play the better man, that's all that has to be done. End story.

Though Magician has the information, I have been collecting and making monthly visual omnibus when I can. I am an auditor for my real job so it demands much from me, so Magician is an amazing ally to this community. Without him my visual omnibus would cripple.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic