Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,541 to 5,560 of 5,760

Arbor

does anyone have an idea as to when best buy will get celeste? i know limited run says it’ll be after their copies ship, but they got super meat boy first so i’m just curious.

Arbor

Belexes

Arbor wrote:

does anyone have an idea as to when best buy will get celeste? i know limited run says it’ll be after their copies ship, but they got super meat boy first so i’m just curious.

Super Meat Boy was the rare instance where BB got it first. LRG stated that usually their orders will ship first before BB gets their supply. I ordered via LRG (with 2 other game) and their latest production update is "hoping to ship in May."

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Miadaskate

Is it just me, or do those 6 games announced by SRG seem mediocre at best? If anything, I’d get Toki Tori I guess, but none of those other titles really interest me at all.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Is it just me, or do those 6 games announced by SRG seem mediocre at best? If anything, I’d get Toki Tori I guess, but none of those other titles really interest me at all.

Sorry my friend, I can't agree. I would even argue that these recently announced games are among SRG's finest choices. However, it has been a great day, and so I'm in no mood to argue.

P.S. - Nippon Marathon is open to preorder at Shop4megastore.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/nippon-m...

P.P.S. - Valthirian Arc Hero School Story is open to preorder a
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/valthiri...

P.P.P.S. - God Eater 3 is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/GOD-EATER-3-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07QL31VHL

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 328 games (as of May 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Where is link for Valthirian Arc Hero for Switch ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Where is link for Valthirian Arc Hero for Switch ?

My apologies. My previous post is updated with the proper link. Thanks for pointing that out.

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Paraka

Miadaskate wrote:

Going to side with Magician on this one. Toki Tori and Rive ALONE makes SRG look much more promising than LRG has been this year.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

So how will toki tori work? It looks like they’re counting it as two games... but it’s on 1 cart. Will that one game count as two when you get the three pack?

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Sorry my friend, I can't agree. I would even argue that these recently announced games are among SRG's finest choices. However, it has been a great day, and so I'm in no mood to argue.

For me, Special Reserve’s upcoming set of games look much more interesting than any of those SRG games.

Clearly you and I have very, VERY different tastes.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

Going to side with Magician on this one. Toki Tori and Rive ALONE makes SRG look much more promising than LRG has been this year.

lol, no. I mean Toki Tori looks alright. Kind of a low budget platformer, to be honest. If I get any of those SRG games, it’ll probably be that. Rive looks headache-inducing.

Those SRG games look more promising than BloodStained, Bomb Chicken, Toejam & Earl, Windjammers, Super Meat Boy, Celeste, etc??? Hell; Celeste alone beats those 6 that SRG announced!!! You know, the winner for Best Independent Game of the Year?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

So how will toki tori work? It looks like they’re counting it as two games... but it’s on 1 cart. Will that one game count as two when you get the three pack?

It’ll count as one game.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Ugh; looks as if another company is entering the Physical Switch realm :

First Press Games.

🤦‍♂️

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Paraka wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Toki Tori and Rive (same developer) are the ones I am looking forward to picking up the most out of the latest press release. I hope SRG releases them both at the same time.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Toki Tori and Rive (same developer) are the ones I am looking forward to picking up the most out of the latest press release. I hope SRG releases them both at the same time.

Never would have guessed those two games were from the same developer!

Currently Playing :

Solomon18

@Miadaskate whats up with srg's line up? is there not enough bouncing girly parts for you? haha although yeah lrg are in front this year in my book in regards to quality titles. they releasing 2 games a month compared to srg who only release one so its no surprise they have more quality on offer..

Solomon18

Solomon18

anybody interested in selling retro city rampages alternate yellow cover? Im into alternate spine colours

Solomon18

Miadaskate

@painay I would have sold the Retro City cover to you, but that was before your extremely rude comments towards me regarding Dead Or Alive Xtreme for Switch, which you continue to harass me about. I believe that’s called Karma. Funny how it works.

I plan on getting Peach Ball; you gonna harass me for that too?

You’re on my Ignore list, but every once in a while the website needs a refresh for it to go into action again. Nothing like waking up to see someone talking crap about you. And worst of all? This person is probably doing it more often than I know, but I can’t tell because that person is on my Ignore list.

Moving on...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Ugh; looks as if another company is entering the Physical Switch realm :

First Press Games.

This is getting out of hand. We're already beginning to see overlap with the physical releases of indie games. For example, Limited Run and Warned Collectors both selling copies of Furi. I don't want to end up with doubles of too many games, complete collection be damned.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

This is getting out of hand. We're already beginning to see overlap with the physical releases of indie games. For example, Limited Run and Warned Collectors both selling copies of Furi. I don't want to end up with doubles of too many games, complete collection be damned.

This we definitely agree on.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic