Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 6,180

Paraka wrote:

@Avatar40k - And here I am waiting for a proper Rollercoaster Tycoon. I'd accept a PS2 port by this point.

That's a fair point. Too be honest. After what has happened to Rollercoaster Tycoon, I'd much rather get Planet Coaster.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Hong Kong
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

@Miadaskate All good. Got mine today.

Oh good!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

I’m not sure if this has been posted, but according to shop4megastore, it appears Unravel Two will be getting a physical release, but only in Europe I guess.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Bah, I get the feeling that my order of Fox N Forests was lost in transit.

Edit - Well there's a ray of hope. The tracking information was updated today. So with luck it'll arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 363 games (as of July 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

leerafuse

@Magician My shipping was updated on the 19th for the first time. I mean it hasn’t been updated since so maybe mines still on the way. I lost hope there for a while

333 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

Magician

Psikyo Collection Vol. 3 is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/psikyo-collection-vol-3-multi-langu...

Umihara Kiwase Fresh! is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Umihara-Kawase-Fresh-Nintendo-Switch/d...

P.S. - Waku Waku Sweets to receive an English physical release only in Southeast Asia.
https://nintendosoup.com/waku-waku-sweets-english-physical-re...

Edited on by Magician

Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P97V4WW

Waku Waku Sweets is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://www.play-asia.com/waku-waku-sweets-multi-language/13/...

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Caveman Warriors Deluxe Edition. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/caveman-...

P.S. - Bubsy: Paws On Fire is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Bubsy-Paws-Fire-Limited-Nintendo-Switc...

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

From LRG, I ordered Celeste on 1/1/19 and then filled in some gaps by getting Mercenary Kings and Oceanhorn. Will they not ship them all until Celeste ships?

Belexes

Miadaskate

SRG’s 15th Game hints :

“On the subject of the 15th game, we will be announcing it next week. This is an indie game that I consider to be a hidden gem. The artwork on the front cover is absolutely stunning and think it will be something people will be very happy to have on their shelves. It's an RPG but from a sub-genre we haven't explored before. The narrative in this title is very rich and it has been on the Switch for a while in digital form.”

A surprise coming the second week of April as well.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

From LRG, I ordered Celeste on 1/1/19 and then filled in some gaps by getting Mercenary Kings and Oceanhorn. Will they not ship them all until Celeste ships?

Those two have been sold out for a long time now; how did you manage to get them?

It seems that’s been the case with my orders. If ordered together, they will ship together.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Wolfenstein : Youngblood is available to Pre-Order on Amazon. Standard and Deluxe Editions. Apparently the Deluxe Edition will allow for a friend to play via online co-op without having to own a separate copy of the game, much like A Way Out :

https://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-Youngblood-Nintendo-Switch...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Strictly Limited Games just announced “Raging Justice” will be released by them on March 31st

333 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

Magician

Dark Devotion has been rated for a physical release.

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Belexes wrote:

Those two have been sold out for a long time now; how did you manage to get them?

It seems that’s been the case with my orders. If ordered together, they will ship together.

Around the time of the Celeste announcement, they announced they had some scattered amounts of past games available for release that were previously sold out. When a game is sold out, is it really? Who knows.

Good to know I can anticipate my other games whenever Celeste ships. Thanks.

Belexes

Miadaskate

I have to say it’s ridiculous that neither LRG nor Special Reserve have yet to reveal their unique cover art for The Messenger.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Miadaskate I agree. It’s a mess.

As far as I can tell the existing cover art is SRG’s and LRG hasn’t revealed theirs yet. BUT, SRG’s site does have the “final art subject to change” notice.

I guess they just want us to pick one and hope for the best.

rumandgore

Taya

I went to preorder My Time at Portia at EB Games (in Canada) and they told me they don't have it in their system and that apparently it's only available from "select retailers". I haven't heard about it being an exclusive or anything.

Taya

Magician

Taya wrote:

I went to preorder My Time at Portia at EB Games (in Canada) and they told me they don't have it in their system and that apparently it's only available from "select retailers". I haven't heard about it being an exclusive or anything.

It's available to preorder from Gamestop and Amazon here in North America.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic