Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 11,401

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

From LRG, I ordered Celeste on 1/1/19 and then filled in some gaps by getting Mercenary Kings and Oceanhorn. Will they not ship them all until Celeste ships?

Those two have been sold out for a long time now; how did you manage to get them?

It seems that’s been the case with my orders. If ordered together, they will ship together.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Wolfenstein : Youngblood is available to Pre-Order on Amazon. Standard and Deluxe Editions. Apparently the Deluxe Edition will allow for a friend to play via online co-op without having to own a separate copy of the game, much like A Way Out :

https://www.amazon.com/Wolfenstein-Youngblood-Nintendo-Switch...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Strictly Limited Games just announced “Raging Justice” will be released by them on March 31st

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Dark Devotion has been rated for a physical release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Belexes wrote:

From LRG, I ordered Celeste on 1/1/19 and then filled in some gaps by getting Mercenary Kings and Oceanhorn. Will they not ship them all until Celeste ships?

Those two have been sold out for a long time now; how did you manage to get them?

It seems that’s been the case with my orders. If ordered together, they will ship together.

Around the time of the Celeste announcement, they announced they had some scattered amounts of past games available for release that were previously sold out. When a game is sold out, is it really? Who knows.

Good to know I can anticipate my other games whenever Celeste ships. Thanks.

Belexes

Miadaskate

I have to say it’s ridiculous that neither LRG nor Special Reserve have yet to reveal their unique cover art for The Messenger.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Miadaskate I agree. It’s a mess.

As far as I can tell the existing cover art is SRG’s and LRG hasn’t revealed theirs yet. BUT, SRG’s site does have the “final art subject to change” notice.

I guess they just want us to pick one and hope for the best.

rumandgore

Taya

I went to preorder My Time at Portia at EB Games (in Canada) and they told me they don't have it in their system and that apparently it's only available from "select retailers". I haven't heard about it being an exclusive or anything.

Taya

Magician

Taya wrote:

I went to preorder My Time at Portia at EB Games (in Canada) and they told me they don't have it in their system and that apparently it's only available from "select retailers". I haven't heard about it being an exclusive or anything.

It's available to preorder from Gamestop and Amazon here in North America.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Taya wrote:

Best Buy as well.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/my-time-at-portia-nintendo-switc...

Belexes

rumandgore

LRG’s variant cover has been released. Thoughts?

rumandgore

Paraka

@Magician - Dude, I just need to thank you and let you know I appreciate the synopses you give us when new games go live for preorder.

My wallet might not thank you, but it is such a help sometimes.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Magician - Dude, I just need to thank you and let you know I appreciate the synopses you give us when new games go live for preorder. My wallet might not thank you, but it is such a help sometimes.

Thanks for that. Just like you, I appreciate it when folks provide more than the minimum amount of information when a new physical release become known. So I try to give as good as I get.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Amazon’s been unavailable for a long time now.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

They must’ve seen me [removed], lol.

I think I’ll go with Special Reserve’s variant.

Mind your language - Octane

Edited on by Octane

Currently Playing :

Taya

Belexes wrote:

Magician wrote:

Taya wrote:

Best Buy as well.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/my-time-at-portia-nintendo-switc...

It’s not available on amazon.ca or bestbuy.ca. EB Games is essentially Canadian Gamestop and it’s not available there either.

Taya

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Lol. Raise hell! I’ll be going with Special Reserve as well.

Edited on by Octane

rumandgore

Magician

Fangamer is selling a second print of the Golf Story collectors edition, the same edition that LRG put together.
https://www.fangamer.com/collections/golf-story/products/golf...

P.S. - Play-Asia has opened preorders for X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition.
https://www.play-asia.com/x-morph-defense-complete-edition/13...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

If you haven't played Valkyria Chronicles 4 or want to add the special edition to your collection, Amazon NA is dumping their inventory of the game at 65% off ($100 down to $35).
https://www.amazon.com/Valkyria-Chronicles-Memoirs-Battle-Nin...

Miadaskate

Miadaskate wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Mind your language - Octane

Bahahaha they edited my post for swearing!

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic