Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,341 to 5,360 of 11,394

GrailUK

The Messenger looks like it's going up soon too.
https://specialreservegames.com/
Blimey...it's getting real expensive in here...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Taya

It seems like Hollow Knight will be the same as Undertale in Canada: not available at Best Buy and expensive to purchase at Fangamer.

I'll still probably buy it.

Taya

Belexes

@DoomTurtle I messaged them on Facebook in their thread - several others asked as well. Hopefully they will clarify if it will include the DLC or not.

Belexes

fatbaldman

the messenger will be available via limited run games aswell

fatbaldman

hirokun

fatbaldman wrote:

the messenger will be available via limited run games aswell

I wonder why they would do both. Very odd considering the partnership in the past. Seems to make more sense to take over their own stuff entirely, or just keep listing games through LRG.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

I have money, but it’s just hard deciding on what to spend it on. And it’s gonna go pretty fast with all these games. I mean, I’m kinda behind. I need to get Toki, Atari Classics, Aragami Signature Edition, Old Man’s Journey, Onikken & Odallus, Dead Or Alive 3 Scarlet, and now Hollow Knight, and Fairune in a couple days, and The Messenger next week, yikes...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

I'm sort of glad the Australian release of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm trilogy is just three codes in a box and that the Resident Evil Origin Collection is half physical, half digital. Two games I can skip without regret thanks to those business decisions. Good job, Bamco and Capcom? (j/k, of course those weren't good decisions.)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

I have money, but it’s just hard deciding on what to spend it on. And it’s gonna go pretty fast with all these games. I mean, I’m kinda behind. I need to get Toki, Atari Classics, Aragami Signature Edition, Old Man’s Journey, Onikken & Odallus, Dead Or Alive 3 Scarlet, and now Hollow Knight, and Fairune in a couple days, and The Messenger next week, yikes...

I have waited patiently for millenia for Hollow Knight. It is the promised day indeed. I'd go with that or aragami. Though if Fairune is your genre, then go for that too as an option. I always would suggest anyhow going for the ones more likely to sell out quick too just incase you change your mind, its easy to resell a game thats sold out and buy the one that has plenty of inventory left. But it feels bad to miss something you want and have missed. That was me and celeste.

Magician

Vaporum is open to preorder at shop4megastore. I'd assume a Signature Edition is being thrown together as we speak. If you prefer limited editions of the games Merge Games publishes?
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/vaporum-...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

I have waited patiently for millenia for Hollow Knight. It is the promised day indeed. I'd go with that or aragami. Though if Fairune is your genre, then go for that too as an option. I always would suggest anyhow going for the ones more likely to sell out quick too just incase you change your mind, its easy to resell a game thats sold out and buy the one that has plenty of inventory left. But it feels bad to miss something you want and have missed. That was me and celeste.

Friday is pay-day. I think I’ll buy some then.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Nicalis is publishing Umihara Kawase Fresh physically in NA.

Sadly, as per usual, EU will be digital only.

hirokun

@Magician hmmm, that game looks rather unimpressive.

Magician

For the King is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/King-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07PLP439N

P.S. - Capcom is releasing this really decent limited edition of Biohazard Origins Collection on Switch. Sadly, the game is still half physical, half download. I'm unreasonably upset about this.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

What is Nicalis doing issuing out that kind of shovelware when they are supposedly working on Ikaruga. SMH.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

What is Nicalis doing issuing out that kind of shovelware when they are supposedly working on Ikaruga. SMH.

Although I agree about the lack of a physical release for Ikaruga, I wouldn't be so quick to call Umihara Kiwase Fresh shovelware. Sayonara Umihara Kiwase is a solid game.

P.S. - Moero Chronicle Hyper has been rated for a physical release.

P.P.S. - Red Art Games is announcing their Switch release #2 on Tuesday.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

Red Art games is not afraid to hit speed burst button.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic