Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 11,393

hirokun

leerafuse wrote:

Warned Collectors updated their shipping dates #1 Pankapu is Apr 24 and #2 Dungeon Rushers is May 15.

Also upcoming releases from them are Shift Quantum, Zombie Night Terror, Shape Of The World, Furi, and Evoland 1 & 2. Doesnt say what system which game is for though yet.

another boutique publisher? Dungeon rushers is just a mobile game sooo hard pass there.

But I can say that Furi was already released through LRG.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

GrailUK

@hirokun I think I read somewhere that Furi is getting quite a large expansion which will be included in the 'ultimate edition' (or something).

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Saints Row The Third out physically May 10th.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

GrailUK wrote:

@hirokun I think I read somewhere that Furi is getting quite a large expansion which will be included in the 'ultimate edition' (or something).

"Furi: Guardian Edition" is what Warned Collectors is calling it.

These "boutique publishers" are what I have been following/collecting the most so far. Other publishers coming out soon are "Special Reserve Games" and "Red Art Games"

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

hirokun

leerafuse wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

"Furi: Gaurdian Edition" is what Warned Collectors is calling it.

These "boutique publishers" are what I have been following/collecting the most so far. Other publishers coming out soon are "Special Reserve Games" and "Red Art Games"

oh interesting. I guess it will be different then. Keep me up to date on special reserve and red art. I know special reserve has worked with LRG, but man their stuff is super nice for the Playstation. Its insane. Can't wait to see what they do.

leerafuse

Here is a little something that I have been using. Not mine, but been helpful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FzM2-GlzQikgn1STjVYk8...

And apparently according this The Escapists is #31 for LRG. Missing a few in there.

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

Finally Dust and Yooka from LRG has shipped. The past month they have shipped Battle Chef, West of Loathing, Pixel, Shantae now these 2. Heard Outlast 1 and 2 are shipping as well. LRG stepping it up!

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Blazing Chrome has been rated for a physical release.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JoakimZ

Never heard of Blazing Chrome before but it looks like it’s very inspired by Contra III/Super Probotector, which is one of my favourite games.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

hirokun

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/fire-emblem-th...

fire emblem special edition is in stock at gamestop. Not sure how long that's been a thing. Of course they jack it up $10. and hold the game hostage for the release date for another $10 if that is important to you.

Also my bestbuy GCU is coming to a close, and they gave me a code for %25 off one game that lasts until september, which is a nice gesture. But I'm going to go to all my friends and pedal the service for preorders one last time. Its been a good time and I actually made friends with one of the employees at my store. Though they do good so I'll probably keep using them...but sad.

Oh and I found some copies of Liar Princess and the blind prince story book edition at the store too incase you missed them on the NISA online store, check your bestbuy.

hirokun

also found bendy and the ink machine preorder on newegg.com which uh...wasn't that a gamestop exclusive? Either way strange that its a preorder when I have the game in hand...

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878754048&Description=nintendo%20switch&cm_re=nintendo_switch--78-754-048--Product

here is the listing.

@hirokun I think Bendy was a timed Gamestop exclusive, not sure.

Dust An Elysian Tale and Pixeljunk Monsters 2 both showed up today. Pretty slick as always. They both have mini manuals/art books and Dust has a reversible cover.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

@hirokun Liar Princess is on Amazon too...

Currently Playing :

Paraka

For anyone who has been eyeballing Happy Birthdays, Amazon just stopped selling them directly. So start keeping an eye out for them and price drops.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Fairune Collection is SRG # 14. Looks like a fun Zelda clone.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Play Asia is getting ready to announce their sixth Switch release.

Looking at their previous Vita releases we could expect either Unepic, Severed, Cursed Castilla, Tachyon Project, Semispheres, One More Dungeon, Devious Dungeon, Stay, or Fast Striker.

P.S. Battle Worlds: Kronos is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/Battle-Worlds-Kronos-Nintendo-Switch/d...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Quite a busy news day. Reported on Limited Game News (from NintendoSoup), physical releases for Enter the Gungeon and Killer Queen Black, both published by Nighthawk Entertainment. And Merge Games announces a physical release for For The King.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

What wonder that means for Special Reserve games? Wasn't Enter the Gungeon gonna be one of their first titles?

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic