Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,241 to 5,260 of 6,616

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Skullgirls 2nd Encore (limited edition, print number unknown) is open to preorder at Skybound official online store. https://store.skybound.com/products/skullgirls-limited-edition

Will a physical copy of the game be available outside of this bundle, because I'd rather just have the game for $30 TBH.

[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t want to pay $17 for a vinyl that I don’t want and can’t use. Why not give the option to order them separately?

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

I’ve asked them via Twitter if a standard edition will be an option. I’ll let you all know if they respond.

Edit: worst case scenario, I’ll try to break even by selling the skin and vinyl at some point.

I’m a 2d sprite fighter fan so I need this one, but also have no need for the extra items.

Edit 2: I’m gonna guess a standard version will be available. Looks like the other games on their site are available on Amazon.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

hirokun

speaking of skullgirls. I did manage to change my pledge to the indigogo for their new game(Individible) to a switch physical copy. I'm sure they'll release the title fully somewhere later. But that game was in development since before the switch existed by like 3 years...lord.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Paraka

So for those wondering what LRG 27 and 28 were to be. I can confirm Meatboy is 28, saw it at a Best Buy today.

Paraka

rumandgore

hirokun wrote:

speaking of skullgirls. I did manage to change my pledge to the indigogo for their new game(Individible) to a switch physical copy. I'm sure they'll release the title fully somewhere later. But that game was in development since before the switch existed by like 3 years...lord.

At least you’ll get a sweet backer exclusive cover! I missed out on that campaign.

Speaking of Indiegogo, I received an email from the team behind Netherworld and they’ll be starting a campaign in the coming months. Good chance for anybody who missed out to get that physical copy locked down.

Edit: https://netherworldgame.com

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

So for those wondering what LRG 27 and 28 were to be. I can confirm Meatboy is 28, saw it at a Best Buy today.

I could’ve confirmed that like two weeks ago when I picked it up lol. Just wasn’t thinking, I guess. Sorry about that.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

Alright, I think the universe is trying to tell me to fix my obsessing over my games being pristine or to give up physical games and go digital.

I got around to opening my copy of Layers Of Fear and the inlay has two small tears on the top corner. The outer box is in wondetful shape, though.

This is my 4th game that has damage to the inlay and is brand new.

Is it just me?

Edit: does anybody have experience with or tips for making replacement inlays?

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Alright, I think the universe is trying to tell me to fix my obsessing over my games being pristine or to give up physical games and go digital.

I got around to opening my copy of Layers Of Fear and the inlay has two small tears on the top corner. The outer box is in wondetful shape, though.

Is it just me?

My copy of Layers of Fear was all messed up on the top where you open the box up.

Currently Playing :

Kangarooskillit

rumandgore wrote:

Is it just me?

BELIEVE ME it's not just you! I have never in my entire life come across a company with such poor quality control. Be polite but keep at them. Maybe if enough people do, they will finally step up their game and realize that their image is circling the drain.

Kangarooskillit

rumandgore

Kangarooskillit wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Is it just me?

BELIEVE ME it's not just you! I have never in my entire life come across a company with such poor quality control. Be polite but keep at them. Maybe if enough people do, they will finally step up their game and realize that their image is circling the drain.

Misery loves company!

Sorry that you’ve got issues too, but I am glad I’m not the only one. Hopefully, you get what I mean,

I’ve had two from SRG with damage to the inlays and two from LRG. Layers of Fear was painful because the outer box is crisp and mint, but the inlay on the actual game box is torn in the corner. Lured me into a false sense of security.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

also remember if you bought into the crowd fund of this a long time ago. I forgot about it nearly myself.

I missed that one, unfortunately. Wish I would’ve backed it instead of Indivisible.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Where is the best place to get Runbow? (NA version) I am not seeing it all the usual retailers.

Belexes

Magician

Just a reminder that R-Type Dimensions EX preorders are now live via SLG.
https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/produc...

Switch Physical Collection - 430 games (as of October 14th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

leerafuse

R-Type Dimensions EX is up on strictlylimitedgames.com

382 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Miadaskate

Think I’m gonna pass on R-Type. If I want, I’ll get them cheap digitally down the road. I really don’t like the prices on these, and the cover art looks uninspired. Shoot ‘em ups are fine, but I really don’t play them too often.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic