Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 6,599

Anti-Matter

@Magician
WHAT ?!
Yokai Watch 3 for NINTENDO SWITCH ?!

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

leerafuse

BryanS wrote:

Magician wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

Wonder what 27 will be?

I believe it's suppose to be the Dragon's Lair + Space Ace Collection.

Forgot about that one. Probably that is the missing number. They do list YIIK in their upcoming releases as getting a switch copy.

They also list battle princess madalyn for ps4 release. It has a switch release in Japan supporting English. Have they said anything about doing that one?

I hope they don’t release BPM, already have the Japan version, I’d double dip, cause it is LRG, but I wouldn’t like it haha

373 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

JasmineDragon

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Magician wrote:

Shop4megastore has created a page for Unravel Two. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/unravel-...

P.S. - Amazon NA has created a page for Fire Emblem: Three Houses Seasons of Warfare ($100 special edition). Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Nintendo-Swit...
Untitled

Orders already opened on Best Buy but sold out quickly. I’m sure these will be readily available up to launch though.

I'm actually almost 100% sure you will be able to find these at Target and Wal-Mart long after launch. Just like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE, which I bought at Target months after its release. I don't know if Nintendo just consistently overestimate how many game collectors are going through standard retail for their games, or if Target just don't display things properly, but things like this almost always linger at Target. (Target was also the only place I ever saw the AC:HHD New 3DS in the wild, and it was on the shelves there for a while).

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Magician wrote:

Shop4megastore has created a page for Unravel Two. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/unravel-...

P.S. - Amazon NA has created a page for Fire Emblem: Three Houses Seasons of Warfare ($100 special edition). Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Nintendo-Swit...
Untitled

Orders already opened on Best Buy but sold out quickly. I’m sure these will be readily available up to launch though.

I'm actually almost 100% sure you will be able to find these at Target and Wal-Mart long after launch. Just like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 SE, which I bought at Target months after its release. I don't know if Nintendo just consistently overestimate how many game collectors are going through standard retail for their games, or if Target just don't display things properly, but things like this almost always linger at Target. (Target was also the only place I ever saw the AC:HHD New 3DS in the wild, and it was on the shelves there for a while).

Completely agree, though fire emblem stuff tends to sell quick and become very expensive so I jumped on it immediately just in case (plus with gcu and a coupon I got it for $68)

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

I’m really late on this one, but Does anybody know if the standard edition of Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero comes with a manual? I’m not too interested in spending the cash for the Day One Edition, but I’d be content with a manual.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

Welcome to the forums. This thread is for physical Switch releases. Please stay on topic.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Merge Games is bringing Vaporum to the Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 425 games (as of October 11th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
WHAT ?!
Yokai Watch 3 for NINTENDO SWITCH ?!

I'll do you one better than that. Something you've asked for several times.

YouTuber's Life OMG is open to preorder at Shop4megastore.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/youtuber...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Yaaay...!!
Thank you for the exact date release for Youtybers Life Switch version.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Vaporum looks pretty interesting.

Is Youtubers Life getting a NA release that we know of, or should I go for the import?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Vaporum looks pretty interesting.

Is Youtubers Life getting a NA release that we know of, or should I go for the import?

It was rated for a NA release quite a while ago. I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet. Waiting for an update before cartridges are produced? But considering YouTuber's Life is an average game critically, it may get printed only once, like Rollercoaster Tycoon. An import copy might be worthwhile, though I can't say for sure.

leerafuse

Pixeljunk Monsters 2 has begun shipping!

373 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

Skullgirls 2nd Encore (limited edition, print number unknown) is open to preorder at Skybound official online store. https://store.skybound.com/products/skullgirls-limited-edition

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is open to preorder at Amazon ES.
https://www.amazon.es/Nintendo-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice/dp/...

rumandgore

Hey All,

If you were building a horror collection would you include Oxenfree and Gone Home?

Thoughts?

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Hey All,

If you were building a horror collection would you include Oxenfree and Gone Home?

Thoughts?

Oxenfree yes.
Gone Home no. It isn’t a horror game.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

@Miadaskate thanks!

The general consensus is that Gone Home isn’t horror, but I’ve heard some opinions that it somehow fits the genre. I don’t have the budget I used to so I’ll pass. I’ll have to hit up 3rd parties for Oxenfree, though.

rumandgore

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

The general consensus is that Gone Home isn’t horror, but I’ve heard some opinions that it somehow fits the genre. I don’t have the budget I used to so I’ll pass. I’ll have to hit up 3rd parties for Oxenfree, though.

Personally, I can't decide if Yomawari or Outlast is the best horror game currently on Switch. With an honorable mention to Death Mark for being the most grotesque thematically. What I wouldn't give to have the Dead Space trilogy, Alien Isolation, or Prey ported to the Switch. And where's Fatal Frame? The last entry was a Wii U exclusive.

leerafuse wrote:

Pixeljunk Monsters 2 has begun shipping!

About dang time. I ordered this back in May of '18. It's the longest wait I've experienced from LRG so far.

Magician wrote:

Skullgirls 2nd Encore (limited edition, print number unknown) is open to preorder at Skybound official online store. https://store.skybound.com/products/skullgirls-limited-edition

Will a physical copy of the game be available outside of this bundle, because I'd rather just have the game for $30 TBH.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Fire Emblem Fates
Switch: Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
PS3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
PS4: Code Vein
PC: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Will a physical copy of the game be available outside of this bundle, because I'd rather just have the game for $30 TBH.

I can't say for sure. My assumption is that I doubt it will be.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic