Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,221 to 5,240 of 11,397

Magician

Vaporum looks pretty interesting.

Is Youtubers Life getting a NA release that we know of, or should I go for the import?

It was rated for a NA release quite a while ago. I'm surprised it hasn't appeared yet. Waiting for an update before cartridges are produced? But considering YouTuber's Life is an average game critically, it may get printed only once, like Rollercoaster Tycoon. An import copy might be worthwhile, though I can't say for sure.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Pixeljunk Monsters 2 has begun shipping!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Skullgirls 2nd Encore (limited edition, print number unknown) is open to preorder at Skybound official online store. https://store.skybound.com/products/skullgirls-limited-edition

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is open to preorder at Amazon ES.
https://www.amazon.es/Nintendo-Hellblade-Senuas-Sacrifice/dp/...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

rumandgore

Hey All,

If you were building a horror collection would you include Oxenfree and Gone Home?

Thoughts?

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Hey All,

If you were building a horror collection would you include Oxenfree and Gone Home?

Thoughts?

Oxenfree yes.
Gone Home no. It isn’t a horror game.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

@Miadaskate thanks!

The general consensus is that Gone Home isn’t horror, but I’ve heard some opinions that it somehow fits the genre. I don’t have the budget I used to so I’ll pass. I’ll have to hit up 3rd parties for Oxenfree, though.

rumandgore

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

The general consensus is that Gone Home isn’t horror, but I’ve heard some opinions that it somehow fits the genre. I don’t have the budget I used to so I’ll pass. I’ll have to hit up 3rd parties for Oxenfree, though.

Personally, I can't decide if Yomawari or Outlast is the best horror game currently on Switch. With an honorable mention to Death Mark for being the most grotesque thematically. What I wouldn't give to have the Dead Space trilogy, Alien Isolation, or Prey ported to the Switch. And where's Fatal Frame? The last entry was a Wii U exclusive.

leerafuse wrote:

Pixeljunk Monsters 2 has begun shipping!

About dang time. I ordered this back in May of '18. It's the longest wait I've experienced from LRG so far.

Magician wrote:

Skullgirls 2nd Encore (limited edition, print number unknown) is open to preorder at Skybound official online store. https://store.skybound.com/products/skullgirls-limited-edition

Will a physical copy of the game be available outside of this bundle, because I'd rather just have the game for $30 TBH.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Will a physical copy of the game be available outside of this bundle, because I'd rather just have the game for $30 TBH.

I can't say for sure. My assumption is that I doubt it will be.

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t want to pay $17 for a vinyl that I don’t want and can’t use. Why not give the option to order them separately?

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

I’ve asked them via Twitter if a standard edition will be an option. I’ll let you all know if they respond.

Edit: worst case scenario, I’ll try to break even by selling the skin and vinyl at some point.

I’m a 2d sprite fighter fan so I need this one, but also have no need for the extra items.

Edit 2: I’m gonna guess a standard version will be available. Looks like the other games on their site are available on Amazon.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

hirokun

speaking of skullgirls. I did manage to change my pledge to the indigogo for their new game(Individible) to a switch physical copy. I'm sure they'll release the title fully somewhere later. But that game was in development since before the switch existed by like 3 years...lord.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Paraka

So for those wondering what LRG 27 and 28 were to be. I can confirm Meatboy is 28, saw it at a Best Buy today.

Paraka

rumandgore

hirokun wrote:

speaking of skullgirls. I did manage to change my pledge to the indigogo for their new game(Individible) to a switch physical copy. I'm sure they'll release the title fully somewhere later. But that game was in development since before the switch existed by like 3 years...lord.

At least you’ll get a sweet backer exclusive cover! I missed out on that campaign.

Speaking of Indiegogo, I received an email from the team behind Netherworld and they’ll be starting a campaign in the coming months. Good chance for anybody who missed out to get that physical copy locked down.

Edit: https://netherworldgame.com

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

So for those wondering what LRG 27 and 28 were to be. I can confirm Meatboy is 28, saw it at a Best Buy today.

I could’ve confirmed that like two weeks ago when I picked it up lol. Just wasn’t thinking, I guess. Sorry about that.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Alright, I think the universe is trying to tell me to fix my obsessing over my games being pristine or to give up physical games and go digital.

I got around to opening my copy of Layers Of Fear and the inlay has two small tears on the top corner. The outer box is in wondetful shape, though.

This is my 4th game that has damage to the inlay and is brand new.

Is it just me?

Edit: does anybody have experience with or tips for making replacement inlays?

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Alright, I think the universe is trying to tell me to fix my obsessing over my games being pristine or to give up physical games and go digital.

I got around to opening my copy of Layers Of Fear and the inlay has two small tears on the top corner. The outer box is in wondetful shape, though.

Is it just me?

My copy of Layers of Fear was all messed up on the top where you open the box up.

Currently Playing :

Kangarooskillit

rumandgore wrote:

Is it just me?

BELIEVE ME it's not just you! I have never in my entire life come across a company with such poor quality control. Be polite but keep at them. Maybe if enough people do, they will finally step up their game and realize that their image is circling the drain.

Kangarooskillit

rumandgore

Kangarooskillit wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Is it just me?

BELIEVE ME it's not just you! I have never in my entire life come across a company with such poor quality control. Be polite but keep at them. Maybe if enough people do, they will finally step up their game and realize that their image is circling the drain.

Misery loves company!

Sorry that you’ve got issues too, but I am glad I’m not the only one. Hopefully, you get what I mean,

I’ve had two from SRG with damage to the inlays and two from LRG. Layers of Fear was painful because the outer box is crisp and mint, but the inlay on the actual game box is torn in the corner. Lured me into a false sense of security.

rumandgore

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic