Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 5,628

Anti-Matter

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

GrailUK

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical? I think it's by the same folk releasing Robocod.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Any date release for World of Final Fantasy MAXIMA switch version (physical)?

It's still listed as February but a particular day hasn't been specified.

Edit: scratch that, the new official release date is March 2nd.

GrailUK wrote:

@Magician You haven't by any chance seen if Impossible Mission has been rated for physical?

Nothing yet.

P.S. - Hollow Knight has received an ESRB rating for a physical release.

Fangamer previously did a plushy + digital code bundle. Perhaps the physical release will be coming from them?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 315 games (as of April 23rd, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita)

Miadaskate

Hollow Knight has been rated by the ESRB. It’s finally coming, folks.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Hollow Knight has been rated by the ESRB. It’s finally coming, folks.

FINALLY GEEZ! What a bunch of slowpokes. It will probably be sold in stores, its too popular to be sold through fan gamer or LRG or any of those guys. At the most it will be some exclusive deal with bestbuy or gamestop or something, at least in the US.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Hollow Knight has been rated by the ESRB. It’s finally coming, folks.

I just bought it digitally 2 weeks ago. Dammit. I am done buying anything digital and just need to wait.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Money is tight this week (unrelated to Switch stuff), so I had to cancel Liar Princess. I’m thinking it’ll be available for a bit so I’ll re-order at a later time.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

I just bought it digitally 2 weeks ago. Dammit. I am done buying anything digital and just need to wait.

Don’t buy anything digital. Seriously! C’mon now!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - I am torn on what I want to buy digital, namely cause the ones that are fun enough to worth that purchase (Snake Pass, Shovel Knight, Shantae) I end up enjoying and when finished, someone makes it worth the double dip.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Belexes wrote:

I just bought it digitally 2 weeks ago. Dammit. I am done buying anything digital and just need to wait.

Don’t buy anything digital. Seriously! C’mon now!

Considering deleting my shop account. No temptation then.

Belexes

Magician

The Danganronpa Trilogy is open to preorder at Amazon JP.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07L5YTXS3

In my opinion, the best series of visual novels (second being the Zero Time series) and should not be missed under any circumstances. Now...I assume this is coming via NIS America, so there should be a limited edition opening to preorders later this year for NA and EU regions.

Switch Physical Collection - 315 games (as of April 23rd, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita)

hirokun

Magician wrote:

The Danganronpa Trilogy is open to preorder at Amazon JP.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07L5YTXS3

In my opinion, the best series of visual novels (second being the Zero Time series) and should not be missed under any circumstances. Now...I assume this is coming via NIS America, so there should be a limited edition opening to preorders later this year for NA and EU regions.

thanks for that. I've heard good things about danganropa. But If NISA puts out a special edition I would have likely gotten it anyhow.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Avatar40k

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Hong Kong
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

@Avatar40k Thanks for the info! Plan on grabbing the 3 pack soon as Qube 2 is released.

Edited on by leerafuse

289 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Paraka

Avatar40k wrote:

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

UUUUUGH! This one is going to be brutal to get my hands on, I am broke due to helping pay off dues for a funeral. Hopefully there is something on Friday.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I’m not sure about Qube 2. I never played the first game and I always like to play the games in chronological order.

In other news, Toejam & Earl : Back in the Groove will be available starting on Friday, and will be open for 45 days. CE is kinda meh.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Paraka wrote:

Avatar40k wrote:

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

UUUUUGH! This one is going to be brutal to get my hands on, I am broke due to helping pay off dues for a funeral. Hopefully there is something on Friday.

part of the stock is mitigated through the triple pack which the knights of pen and paper games weren't a part of, so it should last a bit longer, but likely not by much.

That being said, anyone saying the SRG club was a rip off, I just used the %25 off discount to get 2 sets(now that they have a 2 per person policy) that is enough to make the purchase more than worth it. I can just get rid of the second set anyhow, now I don't feel ripped off anymore. Pretty much just saved a few dollars and get early access to buy the games and the nice packaging. So not bad. They'll probably raise the price next time though to avoid that. But for at least a year I'm out and free.

I'm anti-hyped for earl and toejam. I'll get Type R, actually looks nice.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic