Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 11,365

Paraka

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

UUUUUGH! This one is going to be brutal to get my hands on, I am broke due to helping pay off dues for a funeral. Hopefully there is something on Friday.

Paraka

Miadaskate

I’m not sure about Qube 2. I never played the first game and I always like to play the games in chronological order.

In other news, Toejam & Earl : Back in the Groove will be available starting on Friday, and will be open for 45 days. CE is kinda meh.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

SLG announced that R-Type Dimensions preorders open February 24th.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Paraka wrote:

An update on SRG and the club. QUBE 2 released to club members this morning. I don't know how much of the total stock they released, but it currently lists as 55% remaining.
Additionally, the only way to purchase the game now is through links sent to club emails, and if they get orders from emails that aren't in the club they flag the account.

UUUUUGH! This one is going to be brutal to get my hands on, I am broke due to helping pay off dues for a funeral. Hopefully there is something on Friday.

part of the stock is mitigated through the triple pack which the knights of pen and paper games weren't a part of, so it should last a bit longer, but likely not by much.

That being said, anyone saying the SRG club was a rip off, I just used the %25 off discount to get 2 sets(now that they have a 2 per person policy) that is enough to make the purchase more than worth it. I can just get rid of the second set anyhow, now I don't feel ripped off anymore. Pretty much just saved a few dollars and get early access to buy the games and the nice packaging. So not bad. They'll probably raise the price next time though to avoid that. But for at least a year I'm out and free.

I'm anti-hyped for earl and toejam. I'll get Type R, actually looks nice.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

Yeah me being cheap, I kinda regret not getting the SRG membership haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

Apparently the German Game Stop listed Spyro Trilogy Reignited for an August release. No information yet on if a download will be required or not. I will get an all-physical edition no matter what region.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Apparently the German Game Stop listed Spyro Trilogy Reignited for an August release. No information yet on if a download will be required or not. I will get an all-physical edition no matter what region.

Yep; saw that too. I’ll just end up getting the regular North American release; it’s the only area where I don’t care if it’s half digital and half physical (if that ends up being the case). I mean, I do care, but I’m not gonna pay more to have all three games on the same cart or three separate carts. I’m all physical, but only to a certain extent. I’m wondering how they will handle this one.

I also have this for PS4. I will always double dip for childhood favorites like Crash and Spyro!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Nintendo Direct tomorrow!!!

Apparently ACIII for Switch was leaked but removed. I’m a huge fan of the series, (albeit I’m behind, the last one I played was Black Flag and it was amazing), but for me, ACIII is easily the worst game in the series so far (that I’ve played).

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Nintendo Direct tomorrow!

Should be good. I assume a whole bunch of rumored release dates will be confirmed at last. Fire Emblem Three Houses for June, Animal Crossing for September, Luigi's Mansion 3 for July, Daemon X Machina for May, etc. Personally, I'm always more excited for the third party stuff. One or two surprises would be nice.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

I’m hoping / most excited for the surprises.

Wind Waker and Metroid Prime Trilogy, please!

Currently Playing :

BryanS

Target (in the US at least) is doing buy 2 get one free on some switch games till Feb 16th. Some preorders qualify for the deal as well.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Miadaskate

BryanS wrote:

Target (in the US at least) is doing buy 2 get one free on some switch games till Feb 16th. Some preorders qualify for the deal as well.

I was under the impression Switch and 3DS were excluded from this sale?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

BryanS

@Miadaskate I haven't checked 3ds, but switch is included when I pull up their site. Probably going to grab some older ones I missed.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

Miadaskate

BryanS wrote:

@Miadaskate I haven't checked 3ds, but switch is included when I pull up their site. Probably going to grab some older ones I missed.

Nevermind, I see now; the sale applies to select Switch and 3DS titles only.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

DoomTurtle

Miadaskate wrote:

BryanS wrote:

Nevermind, I see now; the sale applies to select Switch and 3DS titles only.

I ended up getting Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2, Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2, and Mega Man 11.

DoomTurtle

Magician

Ugh, it turns out I'll be without internet for several hours tomorrow while the new SRG preorders are open. I'm confident Q.U.B.E. 2 will sell out before I can get an order down.

Paraka

Magician wrote:

Ugh, it turns out I'll be without internet for several hours tomorrow while the new SRG preorders are open. I'm confident Q.U.B.E. 2 will sell out before I can get an order down.

Could be worse, got 3 days till I am paid to buy QUBE.

Paraka

Miadaskate

According to Strictly Limited, they ran into some issues with Customs for Fox n Forests. However, it has been resolved. They should be shipping out in the next week or so.

Look out for an e-mail from Play-Asia for a code for $5 USD off any exclusive Switch game (Reverie, Oniken, etc...)

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Trine Series 1-3 is open to preorder at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/trine-series-1...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic