Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,021 to 5,040 of 11,397

leerafuse

ah man! Saw this coupon deal about 15 mins too late! haha

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

@Magician Order complete for Oniken + Odallus Collection. Thanks Magician!

Belexes

Miadaskate

Child of Light / Valiant Hearts up for Pre-Oder via Best Buy :

http://ow.ly/Ma3Y30nreMP

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Knights of Pen & Paper I & II preorder is now open at SRG. Limited to 3k copies, so get it while you can.

https://superraregames.com/products/srg-knight-of-pen-and-pap...

P.S. - the inventory percentage began at 71% Which means that the subscription isn't required yet. However, that percentage quickly fell to 58% after I completed my preorder. Which means being a member of the premium members club may be required down the road if you wish to continue avoiding aftermarket, flipper prices.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

At 35% now 15 mins after going on sale. I was indifferent to the membership, but if they are gonna start selling quicker.. might have to join.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

So about a 30% hold-back for members - but what if they do not sell out that portion of the allotment? I would think the remaining stock at some point would be released to non-members.

Belexes

SpaceAce13

leerafuse wrote:

At 35% now 15 mins after going on sale. I was indifferent to the membership, but if they are gonna start selling quicker.. might have to join.

Still at 22% over an hour after the preorders opened, and this one is limited to 3,000... seems like most of theirs at 4,000. I’m not too worried about needing this membership

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

SpaceAce13 wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

Still at 22% over an hour after the preorders opened, and this one is limited to 3,000... seems like most of theirs at 4,000. I’m not too worried about needing this membership

True enough. 2% still left at this time still. Reminder that Velocity 2X the second release from Strictly Limited Games is out tomorrow.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

Quick question/observation. How are the playasia exclusives not more sought after for Switch? CE are at 3000 copies and Standards are more rare at 2000. That is less production than SRG and LRG games. Seems to me that in the coming years, these should be hard to find.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Quick question/observation. How are the playasia exclusives not more sought after for Switch? CE are at 3000 copies and Standards are more rare at 2000. That is less production than SRG and LRG games. Seems to me that in the coming years, these should be hard to find.

Not sure. Perhaps games selection has played a role in the lack of interest? EastAsiaSoft has released nothing but shmups physically, until recently. I'd imagine Cursed Castilla will be their quickest sellout once those preorders open later this year.

P.S. - off that topic. I'm happy (sort of) to hear that the NA release of Final Fantasy X/X-2 is half physical, half digital just like the EU release. Which means import...all the way. No problem personally, but NA Switch owners not in the know are going to be pissed at this revelation on launch day.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

@Magician I'd rather have the NA version have both, just so it looks nice like the rest on the wall haha. But import all the way on this one.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

LRG starting to ship out cosmic star heroin

yeayeanaynay

DoomTurtle

Painay wrote:

LRG starting to ship out cosmic star heroin

They have also started shipping out Cosmic Star Heroine, but I think the heroin will make it even more fun to play!

DoomTurtle

Miadaskate

It’s kinda funny; every new SRG release becomes their fastest selling one.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

Did strictly limited delay the release of velocity by a day? I swear I checked last night and the countdown was 20hrs

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

Yeah I got email saying it is now being released on Sunday. Weirdl

Looks like they changed the amount to 4000 too. 2500 Standard and 1500 CE. Makes more sense then what they had first.

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

@DoomTurtle oops haha my bad but no my dad was a heroin addict n that craps no fun at all;)

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

the rumour is metroid trilogy is incoming!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@leerafuse only 2500. man I dont get paid until next thursday. hope I dont miss out on velocity x2 that game looks the bomb

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic