Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 5,230

Miadaskate

I’m only buying games I know I will like / play. Not interested in buying every single title, or just buying to sell later.

Fox has a 65% Metacritic score. I think I will pass. The problem with a lot of these “limited” game sellers is they are International. Shipping is always so expensive; it kinda kills it.

Lovers is selling because scalpers are obviously deciding to list them that high, and people are even dumber for buying them at prices that high.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Painay

I only commit myself to what I can see myself playing n even then I will sell the game if expectations are not met. I used to collect every game n it drove me mad with want but also it took away the joy of playing them that I got confused about why I was even collecting. I still collect the games I love n thats still heaps of titles but needed to draw a line for my own sanity

Painay

Painay

Im def buying fox n forests! Im a 2d platforming junki my first game was wonder boy n alex kid on sega master system. cant resist 2d retro

Painay

Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99 / 100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (95 / 100)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 with all expansion packs and DLC (93 / 100)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90 / 100)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90 / 100)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Belexes

Painay wrote:

@Belexes I can understand your mix up slg & lrg have very similar business titles its easy to mistake one for the other

LOL, you are right. I am starting up my own publisher - Limited Limited Games.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Miadaskate

I’m sure Portia will get a North American release. No need to buy from Play-Asia, unless of course you want to!

So, after watching some more Fox gameplay, I went ahead and bought it. However, at the time of purchase, the inventory said 0%, but did allow for me to successfully checkout. I received an e-mail and was shocked that Strictly Limited is entirely handled by only two people!!!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m sure Portia will get a North American release. No need to buy from Play-Asia, unless of course you want to!

So, after watching some more Fox gameplay, I went ahead and bought it. However, at the time of purchase, the inventory said 0%, but did allow for me to successfully checkout. I received an e-mail and was shocked that Strictly Limited is entirely handled by only two people!!!

It looks like a cool little game. Main complaint I’ve heard is the length really

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Bendy is back in stock via Gamestop.com

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Bendy is back in stock via Gamestop.com

This after I paid $60 on Ebay. Sometimes it is worth it just to wait things out I guess.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

This after I paid $60 on Ebay. Sometimes it is worth it just to wait things out I guess.

Always. Good things come to those who wait.

Currently Playing :

Painay

Reverie to hit the e shop feb 7. hopefully that means the playasia limited physical shouldnt be too far behind that (I got mine ordered!)

Painay

rumandgore

Thanks @Miadaskate !

I’m so cheap it hurt to pay for shipping, but better than missing out or getting it from eBay.

rumandgore

Painay

Redout devs confirm via twitter yet again that yes the title is still coming to the switch

Painay

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Thanks @Miadaskate !

I’m so cheap it hurt to pay for shipping, but better than missing out or getting it from eBay.

You’re quite welcome! Agreed!

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

@Paraka Hopefully it will have full english support. I will be grabbing this one if it does!

252 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

GrailUK

Does anybody know where you can buy the Anima Gates of Memories Arcane Edition including the CD and manual? I can't seem to find it anywhere

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Paraka

@GrailUK - Like, was it an import? Cause I don't remember it being released in EU or NA.

Paraka

GrailUK

@Paraka All I know is it is the PAL version. I even watched an unboxing video on YouTube lol (and I never watch those things!) and it got deleted (so maybe I shouldn't watch anymore lol). So bizarre.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic