Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 11,393

leerafuse

@Paraka Hopefully it will have full english support. I will be grabbing this one if it does!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

GrailUK

Does anybody know where you can buy the Anima Gates of Memories Arcane Edition including the CD and manual? I can't seem to find it anywhere

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Paraka

@GrailUK - Like, was it an import? Cause I don't remember it being released in EU or NA.

Paraka

GrailUK

@Paraka All I know is it is the PAL version. I even watched an unboxing video on YouTube lol (and I never watch those things!) and it got deleted (so maybe I shouldn't watch anymore lol). So bizarre.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Paraka

@GrailUK - Iiiiinteresting, I will do some digging myself, see what I can find.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@GrailUK Anima is on ebay I saw over 10 copies up for sale. prices vary but dont seam too extravagant. good luck!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

OPUS Collection is confirmed for April release.
WILL: A Wonderful World is confirmed for May

yeayeanaynay

Magician

SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (English) is open to preorders at Play-Asia.

https://sea.play-asia.com/sd-gundam-g-generation-cross-rays-e...

P.S. - Double Switch has been rated for a physical release in North America.

LRG preorder incoming soon I assume?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

@Anti-Matter Woo, excited for Portia! Has a NA physical release been confirmed?
@Paraka I heard that the NA physical release will be X on cartridge and X-2 as a download, do you know if that is confirmed? It's a shame if it is since NA got the better cover for the physical release.
@Magician NICE! I've been holding out a small hope that I could play a Gundam strategy game in English.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

yeayeanaynay

with all the FFX-X2 eu retail fiasco Im glad to skip on the game. with FF13, Dragons Dogma & Vesperia to play through (not to mention all the rest) I wouldn't even find the time for it anyway. so many games to play. so little time..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka I noticed on your gonintendo link that one of the users making comments is SLIGEACH_EIRE haha I wondered where that troll went off to

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

@Painay - Which is funny, cause I was banned from there around the same time (wasn't given a reason, but may had to deal with an argument about Earthworm Jim, or gif reactions). Regardless, that's all I will say on the matter, but I feel I traded off well.

@Avatar40k - So far only details of EU has emerged. Nothing has been said about NA, let alone if we are getting anything.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Broken Age and Layers of Fear have shipped.

Also received Adventure Pals today.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Slow news day.

I was sad to discover that Wizard's Symphony will not support English.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

the game Cytus Alpha will be getting NA physical release

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician suppose its all about the indies atm since there was the recent highlight on them

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

Painay wrote:

does anybody care about this physical announcement? https://nintendoeverything.com/switch-is-getting-american-nin...

It's more of a non-surprise at this time of the system's success. I think most of us here kind of hoped they curtail this a bit so we're not inundated with so many shovelware titles to "fill in" our libraries in the end ofr us completionists.

Paraka

Magician

The preorder for Oniken + Odallus Collection is open at Play-Asia. Use the coupon code NDEAL at checkout for $3 off.

https://www.play-asia.com/oniken-odallus-collection-limited-e...

Chocobo Mystery Dungeon (multi-language) is open to preorders at Play-Asia.

https://www.play-asia.com/chocobos-mystery-dungeon-every-budd...

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic