Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 11,394

yeayeanaynay

@GrailUK that would be sweet the game looks awesome @Belexes I can understand your mix up slg & lrg have very similar business titles its easy to mistake one for the other

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Aurumonado wrote:

@Miadaskate celeste and iconoclasts are both up now and celeste preorders end next friday

No; Celeste Pre-Orders end on February 1st. Two Fridays from now, not next Friday.

I’m aware. Believe me; I’m on top of it. I’m
not new here lol.

Both end on the 1st, which is when I plan on buying them.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Was just surfing around the net and saw that Fox N Forests is down to 1 % inventory. After seeing inflation start hitting Switch games, now is the time if you haven't.. haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

Was just surfing around the net and saw that Fox N Forests is down to 1 % inventory. After seeing inflation start hitting Switch games, now is the time if you haven't.. haha

I saw this as well, and I still can’t commit to it.

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

I am committing to all "limited, special, strictly" games and all major store games can come later... unless I need to play it. I am not getting burned in 3-5 years. "Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time" already is selling like cray.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

I’m only buying games I know I will like / play. Not interested in buying every single title, or just buying to sell later.

Fox has a 65% Metacritic score. I think I will pass. The problem with a lot of these “limited” game sellers is they are International. Shipping is always so expensive; it kinda kills it.

Lovers is selling because scalpers are obviously deciding to list them that high, and people are even dumber for buying them at prices that high.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

I only commit myself to what I can see myself playing n even then I will sell the game if expectations are not met. I used to collect every game n it drove me mad with want but also it took away the joy of playing them that I got confused about why I was even collecting. I still collect the games I love n thats still heaps of titles but needed to draw a line for my own sanity

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Im def buying fox n forests! Im a 2d platforming junki my first game was wonder boy n alex kid on sega master system. cant resist 2d retro

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

Painay wrote:

@Belexes I can understand your mix up slg & lrg have very similar business titles its easy to mistake one for the other

LOL, you are right. I am starting up my own publisher - Limited Limited Games.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Miadaskate

I’m sure Portia will get a North American release. No need to buy from Play-Asia, unless of course you want to!

So, after watching some more Fox gameplay, I went ahead and bought it. However, at the time of purchase, the inventory said 0%, but did allow for me to successfully checkout. I received an e-mail and was shocked that Strictly Limited is entirely handled by only two people!!!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I’m sure Portia will get a North American release. No need to buy from Play-Asia, unless of course you want to!

So, after watching some more Fox gameplay, I went ahead and bought it. However, at the time of purchase, the inventory said 0%, but did allow for me to successfully checkout. I received an e-mail and was shocked that Strictly Limited is entirely handled by only two people!!!

It looks like a cool little game. Main complaint I’ve heard is the length really

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Bendy is back in stock via Gamestop.com

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Bendy is back in stock via Gamestop.com

This after I paid $60 on Ebay. Sometimes it is worth it just to wait things out I guess.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

This after I paid $60 on Ebay. Sometimes it is worth it just to wait things out I guess.

Always. Good things come to those who wait.

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

Reverie to hit the e shop feb 7. hopefully that means the playasia limited physical shouldnt be too far behind that (I got mine ordered!)

yeayeanaynay

rumandgore

Thanks @Miadaskate !

I’m so cheap it hurt to pay for shipping, but better than missing out or getting it from eBay.

rumandgore

yeayeanaynay

Redout devs confirm via twitter yet again that yes the title is still coming to the switch

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Thanks @Miadaskate !

I’m so cheap it hurt to pay for shipping, but better than missing out or getting it from eBay.

You’re quite welcome! Agreed!

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic