Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 11,397

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Lol yep pretty much.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Yeah; I’ll probably get the Signature Edition in the next week or so. Looks like it’s in the same packaging style as the Moonlighter release, which was very nice.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

haha I didn't expect it to be good. That is why I passed in the first place. However, it seems to be hard to come by now in Canada. Also I am a completionist. I want this before it becomes Worms 64. haha

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

@leerafuse
US Amazon has it for $32 - $35 new.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Shop4megastore has finally created a page for Ginger Beyond the Crystal.

The game has been listed on Amazon UK for a while.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be later this week.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/ginger-b...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

got steredenn today! will order the adventure pals on thursday. I wonder what srg will announce next?

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Painay wrote:

got steredenn today! will order the adventure pals on thursday. I wonder what srg will announce next?

We're still waiting for Knights of Pen and Paper I & II along with Fairune Collection.

I assume those are 11, 12, and 13.

But I'm not sure if KoP&P I&II will be separate or on the same cartridge.

Magician wrote:

We're still waiting for Knights of Pen and Paper I & II along with Fairune Collection.

I assume those are 11, 12, and 13.

But I'm not sure if KoP&P I&II will be separate or on the same cartridge.

Per Beatemups' video https://youtu.be/VWVJoqo_m9g they will be separate releases.
He was given permission to announce that the 2nd was even coming to the Switch at all. Check around 5:18 into the video for the bit about them being separate releases.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

yeayeanaynay

will be exciting to see there next line up of 12 games after knights & fairune!

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

Painay wrote:

got steredenn today! will order the adventure pals on thursday.

Low stock on Adventure Pals - hope you get yours in time. Was their fastest selling release I believe.

Belexes

Belexes

If anyone ordered or is considering ordering Fox N Forests from Strictly Limited Games:

"FOX n FORESTS (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4):
Due to Christmas and new year holidays, we have unfortunately experienced a significant delay in the production process of the games and the CEs. The games will arrive the next two weeks. So please expect your games to be delivered in February."

Belexes

Magician

Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission is open to preorders at Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/super-dragon-b...

P.S. - My Time At Portia has been rated for a physical release in North America.

The physical release was previously UK-only.

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

@Belexes thanks my alarm is set for thurs. good to hear fox n forests is getting closer!

yeayeanaynay

SpaceAce13

I’m case anyone was looking and didn’t want to pay insane scalper prices, it does sound like GameStop will be getting a re-stock of katamari at some point. I don’t know when or how many, but if you’re looking, keep an eye out

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

I cant see a restock of the "big rare" North American games such as Bendy and Katamari not happening. Seems like the demand is there.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic