Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 5,439

jjbutes

Does anyone know if Ginger Beyond the Crystal will also get a North America physical release?

jjbutes

GrailUK

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

jjbutes wrote:

Does anyone know if Ginger Beyond the Crystal will also get a North America physical release?

I haven't found anything that suggests it will. Although nothing is set in stone. A different publisher other than BadLand Games might pick up the publishing for North America. For example, THQ Nordic just picked up the publishing rights for Broken Sword 5 in North America.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 288 games (as of March 21st, 2019)
Currently playing: Steins;Gate Elite (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Painay

only 500 copies of adventure pals left! looks like srg have picked up steam n there vip club has made it harder for everybody else to obtain copies of there products. bless lrg n there open pre orders otherwise I couldnt handle the stress of collecting limited prints

Painay

jjbutes

@Magician good to know thank you! I’ll test my patience for a while and see if anything comes about.

jjbutes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

"GameFly lists a game called “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” for a March 28th release in North America, published by Aksys. It seems likely that this is a localization of Waku Waku Doubutsu Land, as “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” would be a rough translation of that title."

Glad I waited.

272 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

272 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

SpaceAce13

I finally got my Saturday morning rpg CE today... yay!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

That’s the only reason I’m waiting. Well, that, and the fact that the LRG art could be better. We’ll just have to wait and see!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

BryanS

Just got Tales of Vesperia and New Super Mario U Deluxe.

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

GrailUK

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

BryanS wrote:

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Belexes

Belexes

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Belexes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

My bad lol, I should have seen the UK in your name.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Lol yep pretty much.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Yeah; I’ll probably get the Signature Edition in the next week or so. Looks like it’s in the same packaging style as the Moonlighter release, which was very nice.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

272 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

Switch Physical Collection - 288 games (as of March 21st, 2019)
Currently playing: Steins;Gate Elite (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

haha I didn't expect it to be good. That is why I passed in the first place. However, it seems to be hard to come by now in Canada. Also I am a completionist. I want this before it becomes Worms 64. haha

Edited on by leerafuse

272 Switch games... and counting...
59 Gamecube games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic