Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 5,821

jjbutes

@Magician good to know thank you! I’ll test my patience for a while and see if anything comes about.

jjbutes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

"GameFly lists a game called “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” for a March 28th release in North America, published by Aksys. It seems likely that this is a localization of Waku Waku Doubutsu Land, as “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” would be a rough translation of that title."

Glad I waited.

314 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

N64 games.. completed!!

SpaceAce13

I finally got my Saturday morning rpg CE today... yay!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

That’s the only reason I’m waiting. Well, that, and the fact that the LRG art could be better. We’ll just have to wait and see!

Currently Playing :

BryanS

Just got Tales of Vesperia and New Super Mario U Deluxe.

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

GrailUK

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

BryanS wrote:

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Belexes

Belexes

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Belexes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

My bad lol, I should have seen the UK in your name.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Lol yep pretty much.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Yeah; I’ll probably get the Signature Edition in the next week or so. Looks like it’s in the same packaging style as the Moonlighter release, which was very nice.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

N64 games.. completed!!

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Quick question. Ben 10. I am in Canada and I put this game off because I had no interest and 40 bucks was pricey. I figured it would be one of those games you would get later on for 10 new or preplayed. However, looking lately it is impossible to find in Canada. How about other places?

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

Switch Physical Collection - 334 games (as of May 24th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

leerafuse wrote:

Bleh, I suggest that you save your money for something more worthwhile.

Ben 10 is not a good game.

haha I didn't expect it to be good. That is why I passed in the first place. However, it seems to be hard to come by now in Canada. Also I am a completionist. I want this before it becomes Worms 64. haha

Edited on by leerafuse

N64 games.. completed!!

@leerafuse
US Amazon has it for $32 - $35 new.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: Battlefield: Bad Company 2
PC: Shadowrun Hong Kong
Switch: DS: GBA:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Shop4megastore has finally created a page for Ginger Beyond the Crystal.

The game has been listed on Amazon UK for a while.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be later this week.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/ginger-b...

Switch Physical Collection - 334 games (as of May 24th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

got steredenn today! will order the adventure pals on thursday. I wonder what srg will announce next?

Solomon18

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic