Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,901 to 4,920 of 11,394

Paraka

@Magician - If this does not have a red colored cartidge with just his face it has been a detriment to the entire IP and LRG in general.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Oh man; do I pre-order, or do I wait for LRG 🤔

I wish I could see their cover to compare...

I think I’m going to wait, seeing as you can purchase Best Buy’s art, but you can’t purchase LRG’s art. Good things come to those who wait!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Just looking at the upcoming music/rhythm game Cytus Alpha. Which is scheduled for an April 25th release in Japan only at the moment. It appears it'll support English straight away like othe Flyhigh Works games Voez and Deemo. Although I don't doubt PM Studios or Rising Star will publish this in the west.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Is there a one-stop-shop on LGR's site for the Best Buy covers? I was poking around for releases LRG/BB already has out and nothing was jumping out at me.

I wish I could buy the BB releases (since I am in the club still) and then buy the LRG covers for $2.

Belexes

leerafuse

@Belexes Pretty sure you can only buy the BB covers with or without a case (No game) for the LRG site. Never seen anything before about LRG selling their covers.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

jjbutes

Does anyone know if Ginger Beyond the Crystal will also get a North America physical release?

jjbutes

GrailUK

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

jjbutes wrote:

Does anyone know if Ginger Beyond the Crystal will also get a North America physical release?

I haven't found anything that suggests it will. Although nothing is set in stone. A different publisher other than BadLand Games might pick up the publishing for North America. For example, THQ Nordic just picked up the publishing rights for Broken Sword 5 in North America.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

only 500 copies of adventure pals left! looks like srg have picked up steam n there vip club has made it harder for everybody else to obtain copies of there products. bless lrg n there open pre orders otherwise I couldnt handle the stress of collecting limited prints

yeayeanaynay

jjbutes

@Magician good to know thank you! I’ll test my patience for a while and see if anything comes about.

jjbutes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate If it helps, they will be selling the Gamestop cover individually for 99c.

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

"GameFly lists a game called “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” for a March 28th release in North America, published by Aksys. It seems likely that this is a localization of Waku Waku Doubutsu Land, as “FUN! FUN! Animal Park” would be a rough translation of that title."

Glad I waited.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

Miadaskate wrote:

GrailUK wrote:

You mean Best Buy? Yeah; I know that. I think LRG should also sell their covers too for the people who buy the Best Buy versions and want alternate art.

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

SpaceAce13

I finally got my Saturday morning rpg CE today... yay!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

I feel LRG wants to keep something as "theirs" so their covers will be only with the games they sell. Need something to be "limited" haha

That’s the only reason I’m waiting. Well, that, and the fact that the LRG art could be better. We’ll just have to wait and see!

Currently Playing :

BryanS

Just got Tales of Vesperia and New Super Mario U Deluxe.

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

GrailUK

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

BryanS wrote:

I have not noticed this before, but on the back of my New Super Mario, there is a Cancer and Reproductive harm warning on the back. p65warnings.ca.gov. Guess I will die happily playing the switch.

Prop 65 in California - everything causes cancer - thus everything is labeled as such.

Belexes

Belexes

Amazon is now listing Aragami: Shadow Edition for a Feb 18th release - I know some of you were thinking about the Signature edition instead.

Belexes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate Yeah sorry. I don't live in the U.S so I get store names muddled lol

My bad lol, I should have seen the UK in your name.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic