Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 11,365

Magician

That $250 asking price for the Dragon's Dogma Complete Edition from Japan is too much for my budget. Especially with NIS America releasing four limited edition games between now and March (The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince, The Caligula Effect, The Princess Guide, and Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists). 2019 will be the goldilocks-zone for Switch third party support. I'm not going to blow a substantial portion of my budget for one game.

Just a standard version of Dragon's Dogma will suffice.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

NIS pumping them out again. hope the quality is up with the quantity

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Today's Japanese eShop update confirms that the Japanese releases for Dragon's Dogma and Dragon Marked For Death both support English subs. So feel free to preorder the limited, collectors edition for either without worry.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

the latest Dust update
"Dust (Switch) - The ESRB rating came through today! (12/3) We're currently working with the developer to proceed with build submission. We are working our hardest to push this game through quickly! We hope to see this game begin shipping in early February."

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

So just received my email about Rice Digital and their Song of Memories pre-order.

I asked them what will come of my other pre-orders that were supposed to be sent when SoM was also pre-ordered (they withheld them to send them all together). Waiting for the inevitable disappointing response. They've already attempted to move my order to the PS4.

Paraka

Belexes

Battle Princess Madelyn (JP) received from Play Asia - English support.

Belexes

Miadaskate

You know you’re excited when you receive your receipt / order confirmation e-mail before Super Rare puts out their e-mail saying Adventure Pals is available now 😆

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Painay wrote:

the latest Dust update
"Dust (Switch) - The ESRB rating came through today! (12/3) We're currently working with the developer to proceed with build submission. We are working our hardest to push this game through quickly! We hope to see this game begin shipping in early February."

I hope it is soon. I ordered Yooka and Laylee with Dust so of course they will ship them together, and I really wanna give Y/L a go! haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Details for the Iconoclasts Collector's Edition have arrived!

Included in the CE are: the game, full game manual, a retro-game style CE box, double-sided poster, and the soundtrack on CD!

Get yours for the Switch, PS4, or Vita next Friday, January 18 at 10am EST.

Like always, I’ll just settle for Standard.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

@leerafuse me too Im still waiting to play yooka. lrg must be millionaires by now you think they could afford to flex some sellers integrity n just ship out half of the delayed combined orders. oh well plenty to play in the mean time I suppose

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Preorders for Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission (English) are open at Play-Asia.

https://sea.play-asia.com/super-dragon-ball-heroes-world-miss...

P.S. - Best Buy twitter account announces a preorder for Super Meat Boy via LRG.

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

finally I will get to play meatboy!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician will meatboy be a numbered lrg release or is it just something best buy are doing?

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Painay It's going to appear on their website (maybe with an alternate cover) later.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic