Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 11,397

GrailUK

@Magician @Painay There isn't an issue with posting repeated links for me. Granted I'm not collecting everything, but I am grateful for being reminded of I games I wanted but maybe forgot about. If it's any consolation, Painay's link was the first time I saw it! So, lighten up hmm? Games are fun!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

leerafuse

I remember the first time @Magician posted it, but quickly forgot about it. As it was far into the future. Seeing another post about it today reminded me. I dig it. I check this forum a few times a day for info, so more the merrier to me. Appreciate all who help out!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

There's nothing wrong with posting newer links. There's nothing wrong with reminding others about games they may have forgotten about. My post was not an attack on your posting style, @Painay. My post was in regards to my frustration with the absence of the OP and the inability to edit the first post and keep readers up to date with what's coming physically.

If that frustration felt like an attack towards you or anyone in particular then I apologize.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician its all good mate Im sorry if was rude as well (I just kind of woke up n was feeling a bit raw) no hard feelings at all from me. I really appreciate your posts n have added many a game to my list through the information you hav provided. Peace;)

yeayeanaynay

Belexes

@Magician you are the gold standard for new physical releases and trying to keep up with them. I try and bookmark or write down any I am interested in for future reference and keep checking back for pre-order links.

Belexes

Miadaskate

My pre-order of Psyvariar Delta was just cancelled on Amazon due to lack of availability. Did anyone ever receive their copy, or was the physical release completely cancelled?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

I heard Amazon was refunding. I ordered it and Penguin Wars directly from Dispatch games. Haven't heard anything yet from them.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

yeayeanaynay

@Miadaskate the jp version of psyvariar delta has full english support (and interior artwork) if you cant wait n just want to play the game now

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

My pre-order of Psyvariar Delta was just cancelled on Amazon due to lack of availability. Did anyone ever receive their copy, or was the physical release completely cancelled?

Looks like an unannounced delay. The NA publisher Dispatch Games doesn't even have a release date on the preorder page for the game even though it was due to ship late last year.

https://readytodispatch.com/collections/pre-order-list/produc...

P.S. - I've been going over the releases for February and I thought I'd remind everyone that the physical release for BlazBlue Central Fiction is Europe and Japan only. To my knowledge there are no plans for a physical release in North America. shop4megastore has preorders open if you want a copy of the game.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/blazblue...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

apparently Atooi have a mystery upcoming physical announcement. Mutant Mudds was incredible btw and I hope the next game is nearly as good

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

It’s crazy how amazing 2019 is in terms of physical releases so far. Celeste, Adventure Pals, and Super Mario Bros in just the first two weeks!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

It’s crazy how amazing 2019 is in terms of physical releases so far. Celeste, Adventure Pals, and Super Mario Bros in just the first two weeks!

The year is starting strong, no doubt. Travis Strikes Again is a top-20 2019 game for me and that's out in less than two weeks. I also find myself checking the Japanese eShop every Monday and Wednesday afternoon because games like Destiny Connect, Super Dragon Ball World Mission, and Wizard's Symphony may...or may not...get English support. If they will support English, then 2019 looks even brighter than it already is.

Magician

EastAsiaSoft's twitter account announces that they will distribute "various versions" of Metagal.

I assume that means that a physical release is all but assured?

Belexes

@Magician Looks like a Mega Man clone - I'd be a buyer if it gets a physical release.

Belexes

Miadaskate

I received Steredenn today. Nice packaging as always, but a little disappointed in the so-called manual. It’s literally just two pages. Edit : I rechecked the website listing for it and I guess I missed the “4-page manual” part. What I do find odd is that one page is entirely dedicated to Super Rare’s business model, so it’s really only a front cover, control scheme, and the back cover.

Everyone see that new Yoshi’s Crafted World trailer? Just in case, here it is :

I was shocked to see it before a Direct. Looks great, and I’m loving the March release date! Hope it has Online Co-Op!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic