Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,781 to 4,800 of 6,211

Belexes

My Battle Princess Madelyn (Multi-Language) has shipped from Play Asia.

Belexes

leerafuse

Belexes wrote:

My Battle Princess Madelyn (Multi-Language) has shipped from Play Asia.

Got mine today from Amazon Japan!

338 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

leerafuse

Also. Merry Christmas ya animals!

N64 games.. completed!!

Paraka

@leerafuse - Cheers to you, as well (I dont celebrate any holiday but those all the same have a good one).

@Belexes - Thanks for reminding me, needed to purchase it since I won't be seeing a Maximo or Ghosts & Goblins anytime soon.

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

@Belexes - Thanks for reminding me, needed to purchase it since I won't be seeing a Maximo or Ghosts & Goblins anytime soon.

We'll probably get Cursed Castilla from Play-Asia eventually.

Happy holidays, everyone.

Switch Physical Collection - 369 games (as of July 20th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Solomon18

the asian physical release of wild guns has kick ass reversible cover art also with alternate black spine index. so much better then US release

Solomon18

Solomon18

also jp version of crash bandicoot has odd cute artwork compared to west. its published by sega n Im curious if it has interior artwork? if anybody bought the jp version let us know. please

Solomon18

leerafuse

@Painay nope. white

N64 games.. completed!!

So I'm super depressed. I got the Atelier Arland trilogy collectors box from Play-Asia, and saved it for Christmas. Well, unlike Okami HD and I Am Setsuna, the games don't play in English. So a $100+ Collectors set that I have opened and can't play. Not to mention everything I thought I understood about foreign releases and how they work on American Switches going out the window... Bah. I thought that if the game was released digitally in the west but physical was restricted to Japan, we could buy the physical and play in English. There's no Nintendo Rewards or DLC because the cards are the wrong region, but with remasters and indie games it doesn't make a difference.

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: PC: Switch: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Solomon18

@leerafuse bummer. I already ordered it so will double dip if west has better option. cheers for the info

Solomon18

Magician

So I'm super depressed. I got the Atelier Arland trilogy collectors box from Play-Asia, and saved it for Christmas. Well, unlike Okami HD and I Am Setsuna, the games don't play in English. So a $100+ Collectors set that I have opened and can't play. Not to mention everything I thought I understood about foreign releases and how they work on American Switches going out the window... Bah. I thought that if the game was released digitally in the west but physical was restricted to Japan, we could buy the physical and play in English. There's no Nintendo Rewards or DLC because the cards are the wrong region, but with remasters and indie games it doesn't make a difference.

Most of the Japanese releases don't support English, only a certain few do.

I suggest you create a second account on your Switch with Japan as your country of origin, that way you can visit the Japanese eShop and see which games support English.

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Paraka

@Magician @Avatar40k - To add to that you can go to r/NSCollectors on reddit and skulk about there to fine definitive answers to some of your import questions. Knowing this already, if anyone is interested in importing the Peach Ball Senran Kagura game and you don't know a lick of Japanese; Don't. It's exclusively Japanese.

EDIT; Forgot the reason I was here to begin with. Supposedly the first quarter of LRG's release list looks to be hurtin' my wallet something fierce. With Celeste on the 1st, and rumors of Earthlock, Guacamelee and Chasm coming in somewhere around that time. If true (be carefully optimistic), that's a lot of good grabs for LRG.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Belexes

Limited Run Games: Iconoclasts, the iconic platformer, gets a physical release for the Nintendo Switch, on January 18, 2019.

Belexes

Magician

Bomber Crew Complete Edition is open to preorders on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/bomber-crew-co...

Belexes wrote:

Limited Run Games: Iconoclasts, the iconic platformer, gets a physical release for the Nintendo Switch, on January 18, 2019.

Such a good "get" for LRG, Iconoclasts is an awesome game.

LRG sure is opening 2019 strong.

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

@Magician There is a Signature Edition also (but I'm sure you knew that )

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Solomon18

LRG own january with 3 quality games. I will buy mario as well. so many great current n upcoming games on pre order its hard not to be a satisfied gamer. Switch is becoming my favourite console of all time!

Solomon18

Anti-Matter

@Painay
I saw from Twitter that You tubers Life OMG edition has been Officially released in Physical media for PS4 & Xbox One version first.
I saw the photo of Actual boxes.
And for Switch version, I still haven't found any clear information about Physical media release date.
The Switch version will have Physical media too, but it will be released late.
The question is, when the Switch version will be released ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Solomon18

@Anti-Matter I dont know man. dont stress about it. keep checking google n your retail supplier n it will appear eventually..

Solomon18

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic