Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 6,206

rumandgore

@Paraka LRG released Pirate’s Curse and Risky’s Revenge for PS4. Rumor is that LRG working with the developers on previously released PS4 games to see if they want to partner for Switch releases.

I have no source, though so don’t put too much stick in it.

rumandgore

Belexes

I hope LRG also does Risky's Revenge. Pumped for Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse - without question will purchase.

Belexes

Paraka

@rumandgore - I remember Pirate's Curse on the PS4 some time ago, just figured now they had a working relationship with Deep Silver.

Paraka

Anti-Matter

99vidas has been released on Switch.
It has Physical release on PS4 and PS vita version by SRG / LRG.
Any chance for 99vidas Switch version in Physical release ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Beedrill4Smash

Shantea will be my first purchase from LRG since Dust. I have heard nothing but good things about this game, and you can never have enough 2d platforms...As long as you stick to physical releases at least.

Beedrill4Smash

Paraka

@Beedrill4Smash - It's praised as one of the best due to the dance moves not breaking up certain fluidity to the playstyle. I can ultimately see why when you play HGH without the dance booster for half the game, it feels more impactful than it really is.

Paraka

rumandgore

Hey all, time to beg.

I’ve been out of action for some time and getting back into it now. Does anybody have an extra copy of Dust they’d be willing to sell me or trade for? I don’t see any on eBay yet, but when they go up I know it’ll cost my first born. I’d rather not go that route, I’m pretty fond of him.

rumandgore

Belexes

@rumandgore none on Ebay because no one has theirs yet. Once released, price shouldn't be that bad?

Belexes

rumandgore

@Belexes fair enough. I’m used to seeing “pre-orders” up way early. I’ll be patient.

rumandgore

Magician

A new boutique company has appeared, looking to take advantage of the Switch physical gold rush.

Ultra Rare Games

Here's the current list of boutique publishers, let me know if I've missed any.

Limited Run Games
Super Rare Games
Strictly Limited Games
iam8bit
Fangamer
Special Reserve Games
Hard Copy Games
Red Art Games
gamefairyio
Play-Asia
Signature Edition
VBlank Entertainment
...and now Ultra Rare Games

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 366 games (as of July 18th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Belexes

@Magician I do not see a web site or Facebook page yet for this new company. I am not on Twitter. Please keep us in the know with their Tweet announcing their first release. Yet another company to keep track of.

Belexes

leerafuse

@Magician Oh hell. I am making a new company Super Ultra Strictly Limited Games. haha

338 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

FFVILocke

@Belexes Super late to respond to this, but I haven't checked this thread in weeks so I figured I would chime in. I'm still going strong with collecting! Switchvember was a HUGE month for me, blew my collection up way past 200 games. Still going for a complete, all regions standard release collection!

FFVILocke

Katelyn1223

Would anyone be interested in buying copies of LRG/SRG games? If so, what’s a fair price for them? I’ve never actually resold a game before, but I’m in a bit of a tight spot right now lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Belexes

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Would anyone be interested in buying copies of LRG/SRG games? If so, what’s a fair price for them? I’ve never actually resold a game before, but I’m in a bit of a tight spot right now lol

I would be interested in the standard of DUST: AN ELYSIAN TAIL and I would pay more than the $30 it listed for. I am not sure that game has even shipped out yet from LRG.

Belexes

SVTornado

@Katelyn1223 I certainly would be interested, especially for the ones from super rare cause I’m an European collector. You could make me an offer because I don’t like to give bad offers lol. (Also not entirely sure what you would want for it)

SVTornado

Miadaskate

Signature Edition’s next title is Riot : Civil Unrest.

Easy pass for me. Whew; thank God. I bought a bunch of Signature Editions right after another and it got pretty pricey. Glad I can take a little break.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic