Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,641 to 4,660 of 11,397

Belexes

@Magician I do not see a web site or Facebook page yet for this new company. I am not on Twitter. Please keep us in the know with their Tweet announcing their first release. Yet another company to keep track of.

Belexes

leerafuse

@Magician Oh hell. I am making a new company Super Ultra Strictly Limited Games. haha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

FFVILocke

@Belexes Super late to respond to this, but I haven't checked this thread in weeks so I figured I would chime in. I'm still going strong with collecting! Switchvember was a HUGE month for me, blew my collection up way past 200 games. Still going for a complete, all regions standard release collection!

FFVILocke

Katelyn1223

Would anyone be interested in buying copies of LRG/SRG games? If so, what’s a fair price for them? I’ve never actually resold a game before, but I’m in a bit of a tight spot right now lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Belexes

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Would anyone be interested in buying copies of LRG/SRG games? If so, what’s a fair price for them? I’ve never actually resold a game before, but I’m in a bit of a tight spot right now lol

I would be interested in the standard of DUST: AN ELYSIAN TAIL and I would pay more than the $30 it listed for. I am not sure that game has even shipped out yet from LRG.

Belexes

SVTornado

@Katelyn1223 I certainly would be interested, especially for the ones from super rare cause I’m an European collector. You could make me an offer because I don’t like to give bad offers lol. (Also not entirely sure what you would want for it)

SVTornado

Miadaskate

Signature Edition’s next title is Riot : Civil Unrest.

Easy pass for me. Whew; thank God. I bought a bunch of Signature Editions right after another and it got pretty pricey. Glad I can take a little break.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Kaile

So Final Fantasy maxima is getting physical release in Asia, english language supported. Glad to hear it as i haven’t bought the game yet i definitely hate that it was announced as digital only just to be announced physical few weeks later.

Kaile

Paraka

@Miadaskate - isnt Signature just glorified retail releases? Have not seen anything from them that has been exclusive (hard to find, yes, like Count Lucanor).

Paraka

Magician

The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Movie-Videogame-Nintendo-Switch/d...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

Everyone read this, as I am highly ticked off...

I pre-ordered the CE version of Grip Combat Racing for Switch. Every email I received verifies I pre-ordered the Switch version. I got my package today...PS4 version. I don't even have a PS4!!!

I check the store...they are sold out of the CE version now. Man, what the heck!? You can only imagine my frustration levels right now, especially when I paid about $100+ for a game I can't even play! Believe me I sent an email.

I ask for everyone to read cause this comes from Wired Production...and I want to warn everyone for any possible future purchases. I hope if anyone purchases in the future you won't get screwed like me...but yeah, there it is. Just take precaution and save all emails to backup your claims should anything like this happen.

The_Legend77

rumandgore

@Paraka The Count Lucanor has a second run going on now, signature and standard.

@Katelyn1223 I’m looking for Dust, Outlast 1 and 2 and Layers of Fear. If you’ve got those coming I’d be interested. Maybe Golf Story too.

rumandgore

Dredlor

@The_Legend77 wow that sucks...sorry to hear that , you had me worried I had not opened mine yet .so I had to check and thankfully mine was the switch version

Dredlor

Belexes

@The_Legend77 maybe someone got your Switch order in error and you received their PS4 order in error. They might have stock left for the Switch version even though online it says they are sold out. (for occurrences such as this) I hope it works out for you. Grip is a fun combat racing game - I have the standard edition.

Belexes

Magician

World of Final Fantasy Maxima is open to preorder on Play-Asia.

And the list price of $46 shows how ridiculous NintendoSoup's upcharge is, even if shipping is free.

https://www.play-asia.com/world-of-final-fantasy-maxima-multi...

P.S. - in regards to the shop4megastore Toki Retrollector Edition and Asterix & Obelix 2 fiasco. Well, this is odd. My attempted cancellation of Toki...arrived in the mail today. So I owe an apology to shop4megastore as (clearly) no money was taken without product in exchange. Now I have to wait twelve days to see if Asterix & Obelix 2 arrives as well, while the additional order of Asterix & Obelix 2 from Amazon UK arrives on Friday.

I figure I'll give the extra to a friend of mine. Meanwhile, I need to now go cancel my Gamestop preorder for Toki. That's a $50 bill that can go towards something else now. LOL, what a hassle.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

My Toki Collector's Edition arrived from shop4megastore today - the box looks like it went to hell and back, but the game/box are flawless. Was not aware this was a Game Stop exclusive stateside.

I ordered This War of Mine in the same order and did not receive it - must be shipping separately.

Belexes

The_Legend77

@Dredlor

Glad you got yours!

@Belexes

I didn't know that on the extra stock. Hope they got some. I was thinking of what if someone on this site got my order...that'd be funny...kinda. Yeah I'm wondering which PS4 user for mine...course they might have a switch too. Guess I will find out hopefully next few days.

Didn't mean to spew earlier...but I was just hot over my package and had to vent. I did find out about my Night Trap and the team was waiting on extra cards to come in, so I'm happy bout that. Plus Furi arrived today as well, so that's cool.

The_Legend77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic