Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 11,397

SpaceAce13

Anyone know what the next LRG release will be?

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

No idea. Have they opened preorders for everything they announced at E3 earlier this year?

P.S. - on a side note, I think shop4megastore has quietly stolen $90 from me. I preordered Toki Retrollector Edition and Asterix & Obelix 2. Soon after both titles were removed from the "my orders" section of my account, basically showing two $45 preorders for untitled games. Since Toki is being released here in NA I cancelled my Toki order on Nov 7th, but then the order status shows that the order was allegedly dispatched on Nov 20th. My Paypal was never refunded and I never received an email that the order had shipped.

Asterix & Obelix 2 released yesterday and I still have yet to receive an email shipping notice for that as well. I think the issue is that those two games are big box releases, and shop4megastore only uses hard cardboard envelopes for international orders, so they couldn't be used for these games. Add to that, that order number doesn't have a game title in it. So the shipping department wouldn't know what to send. As a result they quietly took my money.

Oddly enough, I consider this loss a push. I've otherwise had nothing but great experiences buying from them. And their reward program is better than any other online retailer. I've since put in a separate order from Amazon Global UK for Asterix & Obelix 2. I think I have a good chance of resolving the $45 for the Toki preorder since my profile shows the attempted refund. However, the $45 preorder for Asterix & Obelix 2 is most likely lost.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

That sucks about shop4megastore. I enjoy using them as well. I actually had to go check now to make sure my Asterix & Obelix 2 was dispatched as i've got about 10 games or so coming from them. I ve been getting dispatch emails but i usally have to go check for what game haha. Says mine was shipped out, but in Canada with all the post bs, i may get it in January ha.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

Also SRG 9 has been announced as Steredenn: Binary Stars

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

For those of you who guessed Steredenn here, give yourselves a pat on the back.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

fatbaldman

will steredenn be the mystery game for the 3 bundle pack?

fatbaldman

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Just announced for next Friday : Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Just announced for next Friday : Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse!

Just came to post that. I’m excited for this one!

SpaceAce13

Magician

Just got my order of Furi from LRG.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 @Miadaskate - This is definitely a surprise considering who usually does their publishing deals. Curious if LRG was a last minute thing with WayForward.

I am excited no less, cause that makes more platformy goodness for me in physical form. Still curious.

Paraka

rumandgore

@Paraka LRG released Pirate’s Curse and Risky’s Revenge for PS4. Rumor is that LRG working with the developers on previously released PS4 games to see if they want to partner for Switch releases.

I have no source, though so don’t put too much stick in it.

rumandgore

Belexes

I hope LRG also does Risky's Revenge. Pumped for Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse - without question will purchase.

Belexes

Paraka

@rumandgore - I remember Pirate's Curse on the PS4 some time ago, just figured now they had a working relationship with Deep Silver.

Paraka

Anti-Matter

99vidas has been released on Switch.
It has Physical release on PS4 and PS vita version by SRG / LRG.
Any chance for 99vidas Switch version in Physical release ?

Anti-Matter

Beedrill4Smash

Shantea will be my first purchase from LRG since Dust. I have heard nothing but good things about this game, and you can never have enough 2d platforms...As long as you stick to physical releases at least.

Beedrill4Smash

Paraka

@Beedrill4Smash - It's praised as one of the best due to the dance moves not breaking up certain fluidity to the playstyle. I can ultimately see why when you play HGH without the dance booster for half the game, it feels more impactful than it really is.

Paraka

rumandgore

Hey all, time to beg.

I’ve been out of action for some time and getting back into it now. Does anybody have an extra copy of Dust they’d be willing to sell me or trade for? I don’t see any on eBay yet, but when they go up I know it’ll cost my first born. I’d rather not go that route, I’m pretty fond of him.

rumandgore

Belexes

@rumandgore none on Ebay because no one has theirs yet. Once released, price shouldn't be that bad?

Belexes

rumandgore

@Belexes fair enough. I’m used to seeing “pre-orders” up way early. I’ll be patient.

rumandgore

Magician

A new boutique company has appeared, looking to take advantage of the Switch physical gold rush.

Ultra Rare Games

Here's the current list of boutique publishers, let me know if I've missed any.

Limited Run Games
Super Rare Games
Strictly Limited Games
iam8bit
Fangamer
Special Reserve Games
Hard Copy Games
Red Art Games
gamefairyio
Play-Asia
Signature Edition
VBlank Entertainment
...and now Ultra Rare Games

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic