Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 11,396

Beedrill4Smash

I haven't commented here, or NL in general, for a good while, but I'm still collecting. Like others, I've only went for the games I'm interested in, including LRG. Though I do admit some of the games I've bought are more for the novelty rather than an actual want to play them: Undertale and Bendy being the biggest examples. Although my collecting is a slow burner: I haven't even broke 40, but the list of games I want to buy, or at least interested in, keeps growing.

Beedrill4Smash

Paraka

@Beedrill4Smash - Thought the same about Bendy, never heard of it till the fandom exploded. It's an interesting game (though too linear for me), and my fiancé is very responsive watching me play it, so I am having fun out of it regardless.

Paraka

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Same boat. I love collecting and buying games... I have 80+ now, but all (save a few that I impulse bought) are games that I want to eventually play. Whether or not I actually do may be a different story

Tell me about it; I came into the Switch with a super bad PS3, PS4, Vita, and Xbox One backlog. Now I have added Switch and Game Boy / GBC / GBA / DS / 3DS on top of that! Never ending. I have promised myself to not get an N64, Game Cube, or Wii / Wii-U and start collecting games for those. Hoping the majority of things I missed will come to the Switch.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Going to be dead honest, there is a few N64 games that if they just did an HD port I'd likely buy in a heartbeat. Terrible control and all.

Looking at you, Quest 64 and Forsaken 64.

Paraka

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

In terms of collecting; I’m still going, but I only ever bought games I knew I would play / enjoy.

This sums up my position. I like platformers/metroidvanias and just keeping up with those has me buying more games than I have time to play them. (50+ now)

This thread has helped me out a lot to try and keep track of new releases.

Belexes

Everygame

After supporting the game "Indivisible"and it taking forever to come out and honestly I have got know idea what's going on with it , the random update emails are confusing to say the least. I look at it like I just lost money and if it comes it comes, but I'm not doing a kickstarted or anything like that anymore. I'll just pay 2-3 times more for a game If and when it comes out on the secondary market.

Everygame

Magician

Just got my orders for Golf Story and Kingdom New Lands from LRG. I also got an email notice that Yooka-Laylee is being prepped for shipping. And I also got my Black Friday-deals order from Amazon. Mostly shovelware at the magical price point of 50%+ off.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Everygame - Could be worse, could been an anime fan on prom night. =P

EDIT; Just noticed three games (God Wars, Gal Metal and Banner Saga) were missing from my omnibus, I will update that accordingly.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Beedrill4Smash

@Paraka
I think Bendy just works better as a game you watch someone else play overall. For 3/4 of the game you are just going from point a to point b in some fashion or another, and it's usually waking. I don't play Bendy because it's fun, I play it because the world is super interesting. But if I ever want to experince the world again, I'll just go watch Markiplier play it.

That said, I am still happy to have it in my collection.

Edited on by Beedrill4Smash

Beedrill4Smash

The_Legend77

I've got ask...who here still hasn't got their Night Trap? I got an email one week ago from them stating they sent an email to their distribution lead and they would get back once they heard something. Well I still haven't got an email.

I am getting other LRG games I ordered after it, but still no Night Trap. I have 3 copies I ordered, one being a CE. The other two are for my wife and a friend.

I know I've said this before but I'm curious if anyone else hasn't got it. I'm getting frustrated with this. I'm going to email again and ask what's up and if they ever heard anything. That's over $100 I paid and nothing.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

I've got ask...who here still hasn't got their Night Trap? I got an email one week ago from them stating they sent an email to their distribution lead and they would get back once they heard something. Well I still haven't got an email.

I am getting other LRG games I ordered after it, but still no Night Trap. I have 3 copies I ordered, one being a CE. The other two are for my wife and a friend.

I know I've said this before but I'm curious if anyone else hasn't got it. I'm getting frustrated with this. I'm going to email again and ask what's up and if they ever heard anything. That's over $100 I paid and nothing.

I got my night trap... but have yet to receive even a shipping notice for my Saturday morning rpg

SpaceAce13

BryanS

Japan release:
Mantis Burn Racing
https://www.play-asia.com/mantis-burn-racing/13/70cfdb
Dec 06, 2018
I haven't seen anything yet about other regions localizing.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

SpaceAce13

SVTornado wrote:

@SpaceAce13 do you have smrpg in one order with pixel junk by chance?

That would make sense, but no. It still says shipping on progress on the website for smrpg, so I haven’t emailed them yet to ask, but I’ll be damned if mine must not be the last copy in the warehouse at this point

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13 wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

I got my night trap... but have yet to receive even a shipping notice for my Saturday morning rpg

Wow...cause I'm the opposite. I got my SMRPG weeks ago...but no Night Trap. This is another reason collecting got me...LRG, imo, puts too much on their plate. Some people get games...others wait. I understand they get thousands of orders, but when you bring games out every single week, you overload yourself and irritate customers. I get some games, like Pixel Junk Monsters 2 on having to wait...but others I don't. Maybe it's the irritation in me, but even if I continued collecting I would probably tap on LRG at least.

The_Legend77

Anti-Matter

Tommorow is 30 November 2018, but i still haven't got any OFFICIAL Announcement about Youtubers Life OMG in Physical release.
Playasia said it will be on tomorrow (PS4 & Xbox1 version), but i still couldn't find any Official picture of Switch version.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Here's a rundown of December-scheduled Japan-only physical games w/English subs.

Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle (Capcom Belt Action Collection)
Mantis Burn Racing
Onimusha
Kunio-kun World Classics
Nightshade (Hyakka Hyakurou: Sengoku Ninpoujou)
Battle Princess Madelyn
Funghi Explosion (The Nameko no Puzzle: Nameko Dai Hanshoku)

If I missed one, please point it out.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Bought that beat-em up bundle ages ago, excited to get in on that.

It just irks me modern beat-ems aren't all that appetizing to the eye save for the new TMNT arcade.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic