Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 11,398

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Per Super Rare Games, N++ Ultimate Edition will be available Thursday. 4,000 copies, with a 12-page full color manual, exclusive sticker, and a trading card pack. A new 3-game bundle will also be available.

Take my money. Good selection by SRG.

Is it just me, or does it seem like this game needs a magnifying glass in order to play it? The character sprite looks so tiny!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

GrailUK

Super Rare Games have 2 unannounced RPGs! Wonder what they could be!?!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Rad Rodgers has been rated for a Switch physical release.

P.S. - Our World Is Ended is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/our-worl...

P.P.S. - BlazBlue: Central Fiction is open to preorder on shop4megastore. Although I assume arcsystemworks will eventually release a collectors edition exclusively through their online store like they did for Cross Tag Battle.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/blazblue...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

team cherry no longer providing a physical hollow knight. fingers crossed that we end up seeing the game on a cart

paihia

paihia

@Miadaskate will you be holding that magnifying glass in your mouth? I would love to see that!

paihia

The_Legend77

Thumper arrived...yet nothing about Night Trap yet. Any word on it yet? I know the PJ2 deal, but I've been waiting a while for Night Trap.

Just saw Kingdom New Lands...game number 7 and not shipped either.

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

Oxenfree and Snake Pass arrived today!

Currently Playing :

JasmineDragon

How did I miss that LRG's limited edition of Battle chef Brigade comes with a steelbook AND A FREAKING APRON?!? That's got to be the greatest limited edition merch ever. Still available, too.

Personally, I kind of bounced off the game, but that is a seriously cool collector's edition.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon wrote:

How did I miss that LRG's limited edition of Battle chef Brigade comes with a steelbook AND A FREAKING APRON?!? That's got to be the greatest limited edition merch ever. Still available, too.

Personally, I kind of bounced off the game, but that is a seriously cool collector's edition.

Agreed. I’ve started buying standard from them, but I’ll always spend up for the steelbooks... and this just happens to be a game I’ve been looking forward to as well

SpaceAce13

Magician

THQ Nordic continues to reprint their catalog of older IPs. Reports are that Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy, The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, and The Raven Remastered are getting physical releases on Switch in 2019. Sphinx is a good action/adventure game. The other two, I haven't played.

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/sphinx-and-the-cursed-mummy-the-b...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Got an email notice from SRG. Much to my delight, it appears as though SRG will be offering releases 8, 9, and 10 in a combo pack. N++ and two mystery games. Although a simple Google search reveals Knights of Pen and Paper 1+2 as release number 10. I assume release 9 is Fairune Collection? But it could also be Steredenn or Adventure Pals.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Got an email notice from SRG. Much to my delight, it appears as though SRG will be offering releases 8, 9, and 10 in a combo pack. N++ and two mystery games.

I guess you missed my post from Friday?

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

Got an email notice from SRG. Much to my delight, it appears as though SRG will be offering releases 8, 9, and 10 in a combo pack. N++ and two mystery games.

I guess you missed my post from Friday?

Must have. Sorry about that.

P.S. - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFQ2R81

P.P.S. - The Raven Remastered is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFP4S11

P.P.P.S. - Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KFN1RCW

JasmineDragon

If anybody is specializing in games that come with manuals and suchlike, I just received Gal Metal (World Tour Edition) for my birthday and was happy to find it comes with a manual and some cute stickers. The cover art is also foil printed, and there is a manga-style comic printed on the inside cover. Really nice physical release.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

Still haven’t received shipping notice for SMRPG yet, but already received night trap. LRGs shipping is crazy

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Still haven’t received shipping notice for SMRPG yet, but already received night trap. LRGs shipping is crazy

Everytime I read this, I instantly think Super Mario RPG.

Currently Playing :

Magician

The indie darling MINIT has been rated for a Switch physical release.

https://twitter.com/ESRBRatings/status/1062445033784262656

Limited Games News reports that Strictly Limited will provide a physical release for XenoCrisis for Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Where does Xeno Crisis fit in with all the other Xeno games? Or is this not related at all and the name is completely just for confusion sake?

Received SNK 40th Anniversary today! Kinda weird, but on the seal, there’s a sticker that says “FOR HYBRID DEVICE (RED)”. The hell is that all about? Lol why not just put a Switch logo somewhere on the box? Anyway, this is my first NISA purchase. The quality on this set is incredible, packed really nicely and safely in a thick, sturdy box.

I should have Moonlighter this week. Anyone kind of annoyed at how easily the Signature Edition box-tops crease with basically one attempt at opening? Can’t see them standing the tests of time...

Also received the Spyro Trilogy for PS4. Can’t wait for this to come to Switch at some point.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic