Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,421 to 4,440 of 11,399

Belexes

Just received the e-mail from LRG that they are partnering with Best Buy for some, but not all, releases. Fine by me as long as I can get my BB pre-order in and it includes the GCU discount.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

Just received the e-mail from LRG that they are partnering with Best Buy for some, but not all, releases. Fine by me as long as I can get my BB pre-order in and it includes the GCU discount.

Came to say the same thing.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

@DoomTurtle Thank you - hard pass on this one for me. Activision titles were my favorites. Perhaps that will happen separately.

Belexes

hirokun

eightbit wrote:

Got my Psikyo Collection Volume 1 from Playasia, and my SMRPG CE is on the way. Still waiting for my Slime San standard as well...argh.

I got my slime san CE and they haven't even got the standard ones out yet? Well, I've given up trying to understand LRG's shipments, it is so illogical.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

GrailUK

@Belexes Holy cow. An 8-bit Activision compilation would be bloody awesome! I mean, naturally, they would have to go with the C64 versions, but Pitfall2, River Raid, Koronis Rift, Ballblazer, Computer People, so many, gah...didn't realise I wanted that lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

DoomTurtle

@Belexes Yeah, I was disappointed to. I had an Atari 7800 growing up, so it's a bummer that there are no 7800 games, along with no Activision.

DoomTurtle

Magician

Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists LE is open to preorder on NIS America.

https://store.nisamerica.com/nelke-the-legendary-alchemists-l...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

@eightbit contact lrg n open a ticket. my slime san standard came a month ago n Im in australia

paihia

Miadaskate

What is it with anime and alchemy? Such a weird combo, and yet...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Stardew Valley CE is open to preorder on Play-Asia. Yes, this Japanese release supports English. Although the release isn't until January, so there's plenty of time remaining to see if this collectors edition will see a release outside of Japan.

https://www.play-asia.com/stardew-valley-collectors-edition/1...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Aurumonado

@Magician it supports English for sure?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Magician

Aurumonado wrote:

@Magician it supports English for sure?

According to the Japanese eShop, yes.

paihia

lrg production updates for switch incoming! (straight out of the horses mouth)

"Yooka-Laylee - expected in-hand on the week of November 19th. CE expected mid-December due to retro cartridge arrival times.
Kingdom - expected in-hand next week. Includes CE.
Golf Story - initial 10,000 expected in-hand next week. CE still expected in January as noted on product page.
Thumper - expected in-hand this week. Includes CE.
Furi - cartridges in-hand now, final assembled product expected next week. CE expected mid-December due to SteelBook."

paihia

paihia

"PixelJunk Monsters 2 (PS4/Switch) - The intention for this release was to create a final, archive-ready, release with all DLC and patches. The developer continued to patch the game based on player feedback and things were only 100% finalized as of two weeks ago. Our first attempt to submit a disc image to Sony failed due to slow load times during the install process (when the game was running from the disc). We had to fix that issue and resubmit. The latest disc image is being tested by Sony now. A final ROM for the Switch version has been prepared and we are just awaiting Spike Chunsoft's confirmation that the build is approved. We hope to be able to finally ship this game in December. If things seem like they will miss that date, we are going to, at our own expense, ship any items out that are held up due to PixelJunk Monsters 2 - so if you have either Tribute game or Saturday Morning RPG held up waiting for PJM2, we'll make sure you get those before the year is over. Sorry for the delay on this!

Dust (Switch) - The developer is attempting to secure the physical long-form ESRB rating but the ESRB's antiquated process is slowing things down. In order to get an account with the ESRB, a developer must mail in an application through snail mail. The developer sent off an application two weeks ago, but has not been granted access for ratings. If the ESRB does not respond by tomorrow, we are going to get the game rated through our account as a last resort. Once the rating is secured, there will be no roadblocks to getting this into production. We will update you again as things move closer to production!

West of Loathing (Switch) - The developer was sick for quite some time after the sale ended for the game and that caused a severe delay with getting the approval from Nintendo needed for production. The game is currently being rated by the ESRB and once that is done, we don't expect any hurdles to getting the game certified with Nintendo.

Broken Age (Switch) - We have submitted a label for the Switch cartridge and once that is approved, the game will be ready for manufacturing. We are completely on track for this title - no delays expected and we may even beat our estimated ship date!"

paihia

Belexes

I screwed up and should have gotten a regular version of Dust - if anyone has an extra to sell... Good to see an update on the progress of the physical edition from LRG.

Belexes

leerafuse

Finally got my shipping notice for Night Trap! Woooo

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K1ZQ2KZ

Although I don't doubt that NIS America will offer a LE version of the game eventually.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic