Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 4,494

Magician

Belexes wrote:

@Magician I want to thank you for all your posts with the links that you provide. Nintendo Switch releases can be tough to stay on top of and you do a great job of it.

No thanks necessary. Thank you for the kind words. We all love collecting for the Switch. I'm equally grateful to every other member who contributes to this thread.

Switch Physical Collection - 180 games (as of October 19th, 2018)
Currently playing: TWEWY (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) Fantasy Life (3DS)

The_Legend77

Got my Flinthook/M. Kings combo PLUS Disgaea 1 yesterday.

135 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated October 16, 2018

hirokun

@The_Legend77 are we FINALLY getting our flinthook/M.kings LE? Holy crap man. I got my standard copies feels like a month ago or more. It is about time, I almost thought they were just never going to do it and refund us to be quite honest.

ALso got my Disgea yesterday and will actually dig into playing it very soon. Between Torna and that, I keep pushing back octopath traveler @[email protected]

I sexually identify as a pumpkin

The_Legend77

@hirokun

Got an email today saying Slime San is on the way! Excellent!

135 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated October 16, 2018

Katelyn1223

Just want to say, the Slime San manual is adorable. The Night Trap manual is pretty cool too

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

The kickstarter for the action/platformer Bushiden is halfway to its goal with 15 days left.

Physical Switch version available at a minimum of $45 funding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pixelarcstudios/bushiden...

Edited on by Magician

paihia

@Katelyn1223 I absolutely love the slime-san manual n how it bad mouths you is hilarious

paihia

Miadaskate

Hoping Snake Pass doesn’t sell out today. Super Rare is saying this is their most requested game. Kinda broke until pay-day tomorrow...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Spider-Man / GTA Online / Rocket League
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

FFVILocke

@Miadaskate That's part of why i sprung for the future three pack a couple months back. I'm excited to finally get the last three releases haha

FFVILocke

Magician

FFVILocke wrote:

@Miadaskate That's part of why i sprung for the future three pack a couple months back. I'm excited to finally get the last three releases haha

Same here. Since SRG botched my order of Shelter Generations (I got a copy of Human Fall Flat instead), I hope that by ordering the triple pack it'll reduce the likelihood of future orders being botched again. That said, I also like the triple pack option to save on shipping costs.

hirokun

I think worms and snekpass are decent enough but not for me. I'm looking forward to their other releases however. Pretty stoked. I really don't see why people like snekpass honestly, I get worms, we all played that game on PC back in the day. But Fairune and knights of pen and paper are going to be really solid for me.

I sexually identify as a pumpkin

Katelyn1223

@hirokun

Ugh yes, I am so hyped for Fairune and Kights. Those two trump all of SRG's other releases for me

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Final Fantasy X/X-2 is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JB4ZR2Y

Anti-Matter

Magician wrote:

I really really hope FF X/X-2 have TWO games inside ONE Cartridge.
Don't do the same stupidness like on PS Vita version again, SquareEnix. (FF X in cartridge, but FF X-2 must download from PSN).

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

paihia

@Miadaskate no way there 4000 copies will sell that quick they still havent even sold out of mutant mudds or worms yet

paihia

paihia

@hirokun cause you get to control a snake! thats awesome we need more wild life interactive games. my kids love being in control of wild animals..

paihia

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate no way there 4000 copies will sell that quick they still havent even sold out of mutant mudds or worms yet

Tell that to LOVERS.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Spider-Man / GTA Online / Rocket League
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Magician wrote:

I really really hope FF X/X-2 have TWO games inside ONE Cartridge.
Don't do the same stupidness like on PS Vita version again, SquareEnix. (FF X in cartridge, but FF X-2 must download from PSN).

I'm not worried. The Vita versions combined were less than 8GB. At an MSRP of $50 I assume Square Enix will use a 16GB game cartridge. Even with textures up-rezzed to 720p, both games should be on the cartridge.

That said, it wouldn't hurt to wait for finalized box art before preordering, just in case.

P.S. - Hmm, FFX/X-2 is a 32GB download on PS4. Alright I'm slightly more concerned. Although Diablo 3 is 28GB, and the company porting that game to Switch is managing to squeeze it onto a 16GB cartridge. So we'll see if S-E does a good job at compression.

P.P.S. - FFXII is 40GB on PS4 and that doesn't have a required download banner yet on Switch either.

Edited on by Magician

eightbit

Miadaskate wrote:

paihia wrote:

Tell that to LOVERS.

Yeah, that was a strange one. I guess a lot of people wanted that physically. I ordered it as a "what the heck" purchase myself, and was really surprised to see it sold out shortly after.

eightbit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic