Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 11,396

Magician

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@hirokun

I'm 90% sure the game you're thinking of is Shiin. Is this the one? https://www.play-asia.com/shiin/13/70bnj3

The NA and EU title for Shiin is Death Mark.

It comes out at the end of this month.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@hirokun

I'm 90% sure the game you're thinking of is Shiin. Is this the one? https://www.play-asia.com/shiin/13/70bnj3

If so, then the US version is Death Mark. There's both a standard and limited edition.

Standard: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-nintendo-switch/63019...

Limited: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-limited-edition-ninte...

that is totally it, Shiin, I guess because it had a totally different name. Sucks that it comes out ON Halloween though. I'll pick it up at best buy, thanks.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

Meanwhile, I still haven’t received anything from Signature Edition, and I ordered in the middle and end of August.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

LRG update...

As of today my Night Trap still hasn't shipped. The last update was from the 17th...when it supposedly shipped. However, my package from LRG that was shipped on the 22nd...that one did ship.

Let me understand this...I'm told on the 17th a package was shipped and nothing has happened since. Then, 5 days later, I'm told another one has and it actually did.

Night Trap is still in limbo while Saturday Morning RPG should arrive in a few days. Yeah I sent a ticket asking what's going on. This is ridiculous.

@eightbit
Man I really don't want to get used to it, but don't have much choice I guess. If these companies are going to create these limited stock games, they really need to do a better job at customer service.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

LRG update...

As of today my Night Trap still hasn't shipped. The last update was from the 17th...when it supposedly shipped. However, my package from LRG that was shipped on the 22nd...that one did ship.

Let me understand this...I'm told on the 17th a package was shipped and nothing has happened since. Then, 5 days later, I'm told another one has and it actually did.

Night Trap is still in limbo while Saturday Morning RPG should arrive in a few days. Yeah I sent a ticket asking what's going on. This is ridiculous.

@eightbit
Man I really don't want to get used to it, but don't have much choice I guess. If these companies are going to create these limited stock games, they really need to do a better job at customer service.

You’re better off than me... I haven’t even been told that either of them have shipped yet. What the hell?

SpaceAce13

Aozz101x

https://nintendoeverything.com/atari-flashback-classics-retai...
Atari Flash Classic is getting a retail release in November, according to walmart

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

leerafuse

Update from LRG on Night Trap if you haven't received it.

Good afternoon!

The shipping team is still in the process of sending out Night Trap orders.
When they are working on the batch containing your order you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.
They should be done with the majority of Night Trap this week, so at the absolute latest they should finish shipping everything out by early next week.

Soo there is hope yet!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

SpaceAce13

And the outlast CE is $99.99. Yikes

SpaceAce13

Magician

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut is open to preorder on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/wasteland-2-di...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

@leerafuse
Thanks for the update. I never received any info on this, so where ever you got this thanks!

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

I have the Atari games for PS4. Glad they switched to just one release this time around.

I finally received an e-mail from Signature Edition’s customer service. They stated that they had staffing issues, and a lot of people have contacted them about not receiving their orders that were supposed to be shipped the same day as mine. Since the orders can’t be tracked, they are re-sending them with tracking this time around. Since my original order, Yonder has sold out. I was informed in my email that Signature Edition is going to do another short run of those in a few weeks, so I will receive one from that. I’m happy they’re finally making it right. I was starting to worry. Now I feel confident that everything, including Moonlighter, will arrive as they should.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

The_Legend77 wrote:

@leerafuse
Thanks for the update. I never received any info on this, so where ever you got this thanks!

I just emailed them straight up and was like I haven't heard anything about my order of Night Trap and others have already received theirs. That was their reply back. Weird my order number (both collectors and reg) is one of the last tho, I bought it when the first batch when on sale in the AM.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

it is for 2 games though, so makes sense. Think of it as $50 per game, honestly not a bad ask, though a missed opprotunity to have a dual game steelcase like they did for Bayonetta or the US releases of pokemon sun/moon and ultrasun/ultramoon. But I think doing so would push it over $100 and I think they wanted to keep it below that and still have multiple things in the bundle.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

it is for 2 games though, so makes sense. Think of it as $50 per game, honestly not a bad ask, though a missed opprotunity to have a dual game steelcase like they did for Bayonetta or the US releases of pokemon sun/moon and ultrasun/ultramoon. But I think doing so would push it over $100 and I think they wanted to keep it below that and still have multiple things in the bundle.

I see your point, but you can buy the 2 games for $64.99 which means you’re paying $35 for all the fluff. Sometimes the fluff is worth it, this one I just don’t think is for me. I’d love the posters to hang up, but none of the other stuff interests me much

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

Saturday Morning RPG arrived. I have got to stop with these CE of games. I don't have room for the big boxes anymore. I can move my Wii U box which will clear up room but after I put up my last three CE's the space will be taken again.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

Saturday Morning RPG arrived. I have got to stop with these CE of games. I don't have room for the big boxes anymore. I can move my Wii U box which will clear up room but after I put up my last three CE's the space will be taken again.

Haha I’m reaching the same point, and have gone mostly standard edition from LRG lately.

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

Besides Night Trap and Retro City Rampage DX, I've gone standard releases as well. My collection will be standard release only. Gonna be too many games to be collecting collectors editions. haha We are just in the beginning....

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

leerafuse

What is up with Space Hulk? Suppose to be a Oct 26 release, now all of a sudden March 2019. What is the news?

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Noodles5666

Any updates on PixelJunk Monsters2 and Kingdom New Lands?

Noodles5666

Magician

Atari Flashback Classics is open to preorder on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/atari-flashbac...

P.S. - the newest box art for the "physical" release of Fortnite confirms there's only a code in the box.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic