Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,401 to 4,420 of 6,039

leerafuse

I live in Canada. We now have postal strike. I may get both Night Traps and RXN, plus others by Xmas... wooooo!

324 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Miadaskate

Just saw on LRG’s Facebook page that Outlast 1 & 2 will be available Friday. Two-week pre-order. Because of the size of the games, one cartridge was not feasible, and to avoid the 1 game on cart / 1 game download code issue, each game is getting their own physical release. Outlast 1 will be $29.99 and Outlast 2 will be $34.99. There will also be a CE. Happy they’re separate but those prices are a bit ridiculous if you ask me. They could just have easily done two carts in one case. Shelling out for like four LRG games on Friday 🤦‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

Just saw on LRG’s Facebook page that Outlast 1 & 2 will be available Friday. Two-week pre-order. Because of the size of the games, one cartridge was not feasible, and to avoid the 1 game on cart / 1 game download code issue, each game is getting their own physical release. Outlast 1 will be $29.99 and Outlast 2 will be $34.99. There will also be a CE. Happy they’re separate but those prices are a bit ridiculous if you ask me. They could just have easily done two carts in one case. Shelling out for like four LRG games on Friday 🤦‍♂️

Lol I had a feeling they would pull some bs to make me not buy it

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

paihia

got my psikyo collection! interior art. games run perfect (smooth as silk) compared to other retro comps its not much bang for your buck with only 4 short games but the gameplay is classic twitchy fun. also published by arc system works the same peeps who published fallen legion in asia so I wonder if that other game will have interior art also (unlike NIS bare bones box in the west) time will tell..

paihia

SpaceAce13

Got my Owlboy CE today... my god this thing is huge

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Got my Owlboy CE today... my god this thing is huge

Yup lol

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Got my Owlboy CE today... my god this thing is huge

Yup lol

same. Funny because I thought my order was cancelled, but I guess I had a back up purchase after all. It was quite a surprise, and yes what the hell, its actually one of the biggest CE's to date, only outclassed by Valkyria chronicles and zelda BoTW.

Also got my slime san and night trap from Limited Run. So Quite a busy day for me! Guys, I'm running out of room. I'm legit going to have to slim down my collection. Looks like some of my DS collection and amiibo are going to find a new home soon.

Finally, does ANYONE remember the name of that japanese visual novel spooky game that was supposedly going to be translated to English(or at least I thought it was). In Japanese I think it was a simple one word name. I believe the cover image was like a green tinted image that might have been a phone booth, and it was supposed to be about an urban legend I believe. I can't seem to recall. But I need to get my spook on before the month is over!

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

paihia

I wonder if talon man is still collecting switch games? he actually had some interesting thoughts..

paihia

Katelyn1223

@hirokun

I'm 90% sure the game you're thinking of is Shiin. Is this the one? https://www.play-asia.com/shiin/13/70bnj3

If so, then the US version is Death Mark. There's both a standard and limited edition.

Standard: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-nintendo-switch/63019...

Limited: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-limited-edition-ninte...

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@hirokun

I'm 90% sure the game you're thinking of is Shiin. Is this the one? https://www.play-asia.com/shiin/13/70bnj3

The NA and EU title for Shiin is Death Mark.

It comes out at the end of this month.

Switch Physical Collection - 345 games (as of June 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Okami HD (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

hirokun

Katelyn1223 wrote:

@hirokun

I'm 90% sure the game you're thinking of is Shiin. Is this the one? https://www.play-asia.com/shiin/13/70bnj3

If so, then the US version is Death Mark. There's both a standard and limited edition.

Standard: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-nintendo-switch/63019...

Limited: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/death-mark-limited-edition-ninte...

that is totally it, Shiin, I guess because it had a totally different name. Sucks that it comes out ON Halloween though. I'll pick it up at best buy, thanks.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

Meanwhile, I still haven’t received anything from Signature Edition, and I ordered in the middle and end of August.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

LRG update...

As of today my Night Trap still hasn't shipped. The last update was from the 17th...when it supposedly shipped. However, my package from LRG that was shipped on the 22nd...that one did ship.

Let me understand this...I'm told on the 17th a package was shipped and nothing has happened since. Then, 5 days later, I'm told another one has and it actually did.

Night Trap is still in limbo while Saturday Morning RPG should arrive in a few days. Yeah I sent a ticket asking what's going on. This is ridiculous.

@eightbit
Man I really don't want to get used to it, but don't have much choice I guess. If these companies are going to create these limited stock games, they really need to do a better job at customer service.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

LRG update...

As of today my Night Trap still hasn't shipped. The last update was from the 17th...when it supposedly shipped. However, my package from LRG that was shipped on the 22nd...that one did ship.

Let me understand this...I'm told on the 17th a package was shipped and nothing has happened since. Then, 5 days later, I'm told another one has and it actually did.

Night Trap is still in limbo while Saturday Morning RPG should arrive in a few days. Yeah I sent a ticket asking what's going on. This is ridiculous.

@eightbit
Man I really don't want to get used to it, but don't have much choice I guess. If these companies are going to create these limited stock games, they really need to do a better job at customer service.

You’re better off than me... I haven’t even been told that either of them have shipped yet. What the hell?

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

Update from LRG on Night Trap if you haven't received it.

Good afternoon!

The shipping team is still in the process of sending out Night Trap orders.
When they are working on the batch containing your order you'll receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.
They should be done with the majority of Night Trap this week, so at the absolute latest they should finish shipping everything out by early next week.

Soo there is hope yet!

324 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

SpaceAce13

And the outlast CE is $99.99. Yikes

SpaceAce13

Magician

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut is open to preorder on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/wasteland-2-di...

Switch Physical Collection - 345 games (as of June 17th, 2019)
Currently playing: Okami HD (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

The_Legend77

@leerafuse
Thanks for the update. I never received any info on this, so where ever you got this thanks!

The_Legend77

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic