Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 11,398

FFVILocke

@Miadaskate That's part of why i sprung for the future three pack a couple months back. I'm excited to finally get the last three releases haha

FFVILocke

Magician

FFVILocke wrote:

@Miadaskate That's part of why i sprung for the future three pack a couple months back. I'm excited to finally get the last three releases haha

Same here. Since SRG botched my order of Shelter Generations (I got a copy of Human Fall Flat instead), I hope that by ordering the triple pack it'll reduce the likelihood of future orders being botched again. That said, I also like the triple pack option to save on shipping costs.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

I think worms and snekpass are decent enough but not for me. I'm looking forward to their other releases however. Pretty stoked. I really don't see why people like snekpass honestly, I get worms, we all played that game on PC back in the day. But Fairune and knights of pen and paper are going to be really solid for me.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Katelyn1223

@hirokun

Ugh yes, I am so hyped for Fairune and Kights. Those two trump all of SRG's other releases for me

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Final Fantasy X/X-2 is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JB4ZR2Y

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

Magician wrote:

I really really hope FF X/X-2 have TWO games inside ONE Cartridge.
Don't do the same stupidness like on PS Vita version again, SquareEnix. (FF X in cartridge, but FF X-2 must download from PSN).

Anti-Matter

paihia

@Miadaskate no way there 4000 copies will sell that quick they still havent even sold out of mutant mudds or worms yet

paihia

paihia

@hirokun cause you get to control a snake! thats awesome we need more wild life interactive games. my kids love being in control of wild animals..

paihia

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate no way there 4000 copies will sell that quick they still havent even sold out of mutant mudds or worms yet

Tell that to LOVERS.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Magician wrote:

I really really hope FF X/X-2 have TWO games inside ONE Cartridge.
Don't do the same stupidness like on PS Vita version again, SquareEnix. (FF X in cartridge, but FF X-2 must download from PSN).

I'm not worried. The Vita versions combined were less than 8GB. At an MSRP of $50 I assume Square Enix will use a 16GB game cartridge. Even with textures up-rezzed to 720p, both games should be on the cartridge.

That said, it wouldn't hurt to wait for finalized box art before preordering, just in case.

P.S. - Hmm, FFX/X-2 is a 32GB download on PS4. Alright I'm slightly more concerned. Although Diablo 3 is 28GB, and the company porting that game to Switch is managing to squeeze it onto a 16GB cartridge. So we'll see if S-E does a good job at compression.

P.P.S. - FFXII is 40GB on PS4 and that doesn't have a required download banner yet on Switch either.

Edited on by Magician

Anti-Matter

@Magician
I assume how to count the number of GB compression by this formula.
Let's say LEGO CITY Undercover = 20 GB (Without compression), 7GB (With Compression)

So, i assume FF X/X-2 HD = 32 GB (Without compression) , 14 - 15 GB (With compression)

FF XII = 41 GB (Without compression), 15 - 16 GB (With compression)

It looks like the compression calculation divide the GB numbers with 2.5 - 2.8

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

paihia wrote:

@Miadaskate LOVERS had only 3000 in print n didnt sell out within a day

It felt like it did.

Did you used to have different name on here? You type exactly like someone we all blocked / ignored back in May under the name “yeayeanaynay”. I Noticed you both typed just “n” instead of “and” (which I have never seen one person ever do, let alone two people on the same forum), you both are from Australia, and you both have spoken about plastic / the environment. Coincidence? I think not. I urge all of those who blocked / ignored back in May to look at your post history from then.

Did you seriously think no one would catch on to that?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Update from Super Rare (in case you didn’t get the e-mail) :

Hey _____ ,

Hope you're well!

This month has been very exciting for everyone at Super Rare with the release of Snake Pass from Sumo Digital. We wanted to give you a quick update on how much stock we have left of all of our releases so that you don't miss out on the ones you want.

Also, we have been getting lots of questions about a trading card binder -> we are still trying to get it into manufacture. We will (hopefully) have them being made very soon and will be purchasable from our site ASAP.

As a final point, due to the success of the Pre-order bundle for Mudds, Worms and Snake Pass, we will be doing this with releases 8+9+10; you will be able to pre-purchase all three releases to save money on shipping. This bundle will be available for purchase when our 8th title is out in early November and will ship when the 10th game is ready to ship.

Waiting List
If you are wanting any of the sold out games we have released, please email us at [email protected]. We occasionally get refunded orders which we will make available for purchase.

TL;DR -> Mutant Mudds, The Flame in the Flood and Worms: W.M.D are about to sell out so get your copy now if you are wanting them! Snake Pass has 500 pre-order stock left!

SRG #1 Human: Fall Flat

• All 5,000 units of the game have been sold
  • We still have a limited supply of the vinyl OST remaining
  • All trading card packs have been sold

SRG #2 The Flame in the flood

• Just over 4,800 units have been sold, we have a very small amount of units left for sale
  • Our trading card printers had some over run and we do have some left. If you are missing on any cards from this set, or are looking to get a signed card - head over to the store now!

SRG #3 Shelter Generations

• All 3,000 units of the game have been sold
  • All trading cards have been sold

SRG #4 Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

• All 3,000 units of the game have been sold
  • Our trading card printers had some over run and we do have some left. If you are missing on any cards from this set, or are looking to get a signed card - head over to the store now!

SRG #5 Mutant Mudds Collection

• Just under 3,800 units have been sold, we have 200 left for sale

SRG #6 Worms: W.M.D

• Just over 3,900 units have been sold, we have an incredibly small amount for sale! This is in touching distance of selling out.

SRG #7 Snake Pass (came out yesterday!)

• We have about 500 pre-order stock left - a very small amount will be purchasable on the release day at the beginning of November
  • A few hundred vinyl OST remain
  • A hundred or so trading card packs left
    Have a great day!
    All the best,
    George Perkins
  • Head of Doing Stuff
    @SuperRareGeorge

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate Huh. Why did you block the other guy? Paihia doesn't seem like they have done anything to be blocked.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate Huh. Why did you block the other guy? Paihia doesn't seem like they have done anything to be blocked.

There is no “other guy”; they are one and the same. He just created a new account in August and I didn’t notice it until recently that they’re the same person. A bunch of us blocked him because he was rude, annoying, negative, etc.... Harrassed us all for being “slaves” to plastic material possessions (ironically, if he’s so against it, then why is he here?).

Go back in the thread around the 20th of May and you’ll see.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Has limited run announced any more games yet? The only one left that they’ve announced (that I’m aware of) is cosmic star heroine

SpaceAce13

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 There is Outlast 1 and 2 too

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

paihia

@Miadaskate what the hell? thats one hell of a conspiracy theory. are you nuts mate? we dont come on here for rambling accusations. maybe you should go for a bush walk or somethin you sound all toxic..

paihia

paihia

its impossible to find nicalis new cave story cover from oz so Im going to just purchase the jp version. the jp version is identical n even has english spine index. unsure if cart has english op so will keep the ntsc version (the length I go through for my alternate covers) n post the details on here.
Also fallen legion is published by arcsystemworks in asia with different cover art n english ops on the cart. Im curious if it has interior art? will post further details once I get products in my hand..

paihia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic