Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 4,465

hirokun

@JasmineDragon okay interesting. I met someone who did a voice on their games and he was close to the telltale guys and said a few months back that they were done for and about to close shop entirely.

I sexually identify as a pumpkin

Miadaskate

I’ve ordered 4 games from Signature Edition; two that weren’t pre-orders. I’m in for the 2nd set of Dead Cells, and Candle doesn’t ship until the end of this month. However. I haven’t received Slain or Yonder yet. I haven’t even received an e-mail that they have shipped. I ordered last month sometime.

Perhaps, because I ordered one available game with a pre-order game (Yonder with Dead Cells, Slain with Candle), that they’re waiting to ship them both together? 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Spider-Man / GTA Online / Rocket League
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Yeah I gave up on signature. They aren't worth it to me anymore as they don't seem to handle anything very well and I was pretty miffed by all my signature editions being shipped crudely and being totally smashed.

I sexually identify as a pumpkin

SpaceAce13

Anyone know what the deal is with that secret product on dispatch games??

SpaceAce13

paihia

heres an email from lrg in regards to pixel junk-
PixelJunk Monsters 2 Production Update

Production is moving along for PixelJunk Monsters 2!
Thank you for your patience regarding PixelJunk Monsters 2. We have not yet been able to place the physical orders for the game as finalized code does not yet exist; however, the developer and publisher are hard at work on this! The game received a very significant patch recently that everyone involved wanted to make sure was included on the cartridge and game disc. Now that that patch is approved and out, work is moving along quickly for the physical build of the game.

As soon as we are able to, we will purchase the physical products from Sony and Nintendo! We will provide another update as soon as progress is made.

Please note that any item ordered alongside PixelJunk Monsters 2 will not ship until PixelJunk Monsters 2 is in-hand and ready to ship. If you ordered Flinthook, Mercenary Kings, or any other game in the same order as PixelJunk Monsters 2 - you will need to wait to receive those. We are sincerely sorry for the wait but believe that it will be worth it to have a complete physical product that will stand the test of time (with no reliance on digital servers).

All of the Collector's Edition assets have been printed and everything is ready to go as soon as the games come in. The only hold up here is the game builds themselves so once those are in place,

paihia

paihia

also lrg just shipped my copy of slime san!

paihia

paihia

on a side note I just auctioned off mercenary kings for over 100 au dollars! woop woop peace out;)

paihia

Magician

Taya wrote:

Does anybody know anything about This is the Police 2? I preordered it on amazon ages ago and the release date was obviously a placeholder. Then suddenly the game comes out on the eshop (or more accurately, it's out on the 25th I think). Is the physical version coming out later or can I expect amazon to ship it next week?

Well, it looks as though my Amazon order for This is the Police II was placed on backorder.

My copy won't be shipping until somewhere between late October to early December.

Switch Physical Collection - 176 games (as of October 16th, 2018)
Currently playing: TWEWY (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) Fantasy Life (3DS)

Taya

Magician wrote:

Taya wrote:

Does anybody know anything about This is the Police 2? I preordered it on amazon ages ago and the release date was obviously a placeholder. Then suddenly the game comes out on the eshop (or more accurately, it's out on the 25th I think). Is the physical version coming out later or can I expect amazon to ship it next week?

Well, it looks as though my Amazon order for This is the Police II was placed on backorder.

My copy won't be shipping until somewhere between late October to early December.

Yeah they emailed me and gave me an ETA of Nov 5th to Dec 10th. That’s weird.

Taya

paihia

got cat quest today. bare bones no interior artwork or extras (but its a fun little game)

paihia

The Atelier Arland Trilogy was confirmed for NA and Europe today, digital only, but I just managed to snag the Premium Edition from Play Asia. Between this trilogy, I Am Setsuna, and Okami HD, I really appreciate that the Switch is region free.

I have many games, far too few of them played.
Currently making my way through:
Switch: The World Ends With You: Final Remix, Splatoon 2 Single Player and Octo Expansion, Fate/Extella
3DS: Pokemon Sun
PS4: Valkyria Chronicles Remastered, Monster Hunter World
PC:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Between this trilogy, I Am Setsuna, and Okami HD, I really appreciate that the Switch is region free.

Same here. Every Monday and Wednesday evening I look forward to checking the Japanese eShop to see which games have English support. But even some games that don't support English are worth importing. Being region-free is one of those consumer-friendly choices I'm glad Nintendo has finally warmed up to.

I'll definitely be importing the Capcom Beat'em Up Collection and the Kunio-kun Collection.

The jury is still out on Onimusha though, still waiting for confirmation of English support.

Switch Physical Collection - 176 games (as of October 16th, 2018)
Currently playing: TWEWY (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) Fantasy Life (3DS)

Miadaskate

I noticed LRG added this to their open pre-orders, and has changed the time that the games close :

PREORDERS CLOSE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH BETWEEN 6PM AND 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. NINTENDO REQUIRES ORDERS TO BE PLACED IN INCREMENTS OF 1,000 SO ORDERS WILL BE CLOSED AT THE NEAREST 1,000 AS OF 6PM EASTERN TIME ON THE 28TH.

I plan on buying 2-3 games tomorrow morning. So; does that mean if my order is past 1,000 that it will be cancelled?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I noticed LRG added this to their open pre-orders, and has changed the time that the games close :

PREORDERS CLOSE ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH BETWEEN 6PM AND 11:59PM EASTERN TIME. NINTENDO REQUIRES ORDERS TO BE PLACED IN INCREMENTS OF 1,000 SO ORDERS WILL BE CLOSED AT THE NEAREST 1,000 AS OF 6PM EASTERN TIME ON THE 28TH.

I plan on buying 2-3 games tomorrow morning. So; does that mean if my order is past 1,000 that it will be cancelled?

I would think not. My understanding is that there is a minimum purchase order set by Nintendo at somewhere around 3-5k. Now if your order is number 5,001... then yeah you may get cut off. That’s what I would think at least

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Here is a response from LRG :

Good morning ! No orders will get canceled. That just means at 6pm we'll switch over from an open preorder to a limited amount remaining. That amount will be the difference between the orders we've already received (+dev copies & allotments for replacements) and the next 1k. So for example if we have something that has sold 6200 copies, at 6pm it will switch over to 800 copies available. That will then be up until either 11:59pm EST or those copies have sold out, whichever comes first.

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

Here is a response from LRG :

Good morning ! No orders will get canceled. That just means at 6pm we'll switch over from an open preorder to a limited amount remaining. That amount will be the difference between the orders we've already received (+dev copies & allotments for replacements) and the next 1k. So for example if we have something that has sold 6200 copies, at 6pm it will switch over to 800 copies available. That will then be up until either 11:59pm EST or those copies have sold out, whichever comes first.

Perfect. Thanks for following up!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Perfect. Thanks for following up!

Don’t thank me; thank LRG! Very prompt response time, unlike Signature Edition who JUST replied to my initial e-mail from Sunday.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic