Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 5,452

paihia

anybody find that new cave story cover out in the american wild with the jp cover? so annoying how limited nicalis made them its almost impossible to find..

paihia

paihia

@Kaile I never saw any confirmation for a physical beyond an image of the box? no dates..

paihia

paihia

srg finally sold out of human fall flat. lrg cant seam to sell there golf story LE wit the ridiculous giant trophy. n there are too many games to collect Im only buying my fave genres n thats still heaps n heaps of titles..

paihia

paihia

oh n collecting plastic boxes on a spinning planet that is slowly being poisoned by the hand of humanity is doing my head in..

paihia

paihia

@Kaile sweet thats good to know Im interested in that title too

paihia

JasmineDragon

paihia wrote:

oh n collecting plastic boxes on a spinning planet that is slowly being poisoned by the hand of humanity is doing my head in..

I totally get that. I was raised on the three Rs when "eco-friendly" was practically a swear word in mainstream society, and I hate resource waste. My advice is if you feel guilty about collecting plastic boxes, but are passionate about your hobby, make up for it somewhere else. Try to reduce your footprint by not buying other frivolous items. I use a travel mug instead of buying coffee in a styrofoam cup. I have a metal straw instead of disposables. I recycle my old phones, hand my old handhelds down to my kids, reuse plastic shopping bags, and try to limit my spending on needless upgrades and impulse purchases. There are a lot of other little things that are pretty easy to do, and will help reduce waste and pollution.

I don't delude myself that I'm saving the planet, I'm still a consumer and still waste more than I should, but I do try to be mindful and remember that our planet has limited resource. Every little bit helps.

Don't beat yourself up too much, it is literally impossible to be perfectly eco-friendly without pretty much dropping out of the modern world.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

paihia

today is the last day you can order yooka

paihia

Magician

Just got my Disgaea 1 Complete LE from NIS America. Very nice. The box has a magnetic lid holder like the Octopath Traveler CE. Size-wise, it's slightly smaller than the SNK Heroines box. I look forward to playing this once I've finished VC4.

Switch Physical Collection - 290 games (as of March 25th, 2019)
Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

paihia

touch detective: funghis big breed is getting physical in jp

paihia

Magician

paihia wrote:

@BryanS those 3 titles look pretty good!

The thing is...just because a game was rated by the ESRB doesn't necessarily guarantee a physical release. These days the ESRB usually tweets the games that are getting a physical release. All the above-mentioned games could be eShop-only releases.

Switch Physical Collection - 290 games (as of March 25th, 2019)
Currently playing: World of Final Fantasy (Switch) The Caligula Effect: Overdose (Switch)

Paraka

@paihia - I totally understand that as I recycle often. However, I am also much aware that companies are becoming more and more in control of what we own the right to consume.

Digital, with my experiences with music in college, becomes more of what other people dictate what everyone else is consuming via social media. Be it in the veil of ethics, morals, religion or just social justice, someone who has enough of a following can revoke something. Or force a company or artist to turn tail and retreat if obligations aren't met. My personal experiences was due to an artist removing his work in music cause everyone pirated it because he offered it at what they believed "was just X amount." But we've seen Steam pull the game Hatred off people's libraries because of some preconceived notion it promotes some form of bigotry (which was later reinstated, but the act really set a stage for me on digital media... you dont own digital anything).

Paraka

BryanS

@Magician That is why I said to keep an eye out for them. They are mentioned to be getting physical releases, no guarantee that will be the case when the release date comes.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

hirokun

got my undertale safe and sound.

I think I'm going to taper my purchase on LRG more since golf story was the biggest buy I was looking forward to. It seems to me that they need to cool off and just focus on actually shipping out what they've taken money for. STILL hardly shipped out 3 total games of the now over 10 games on switch. I think they are being a bit overzelous.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

paihia

@Magician in the bottom of the articles it is mentioned that Descent & Xenon Racer will be receiving physical releases! yay

paihia

paihia

air conflicts double pack getting physical in early 2019

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

visual novel Nightshade getting physical in jp in dec

paihia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic