Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 11,397

Paraka

@paihia - I totally understand that as I recycle often. However, I am also much aware that companies are becoming more and more in control of what we own the right to consume.

Digital, with my experiences with music in college, becomes more of what other people dictate what everyone else is consuming via social media. Be it in the veil of ethics, morals, religion or just social justice, someone who has enough of a following can revoke something. Or force a company or artist to turn tail and retreat if obligations aren't met. My personal experiences was due to an artist removing his work in music cause everyone pirated it because he offered it at what they believed "was just X amount." But we've seen Steam pull the game Hatred off people's libraries because of some preconceived notion it promotes some form of bigotry (which was later reinstated, but the act really set a stage for me on digital media... you dont own digital anything).

Paraka

BryanS

@Magician That is why I said to keep an eye out for them. They are mentioned to be getting physical releases, no guarantee that will be the case when the release date comes.

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

hirokun

got my undertale safe and sound.

I think I'm going to taper my purchase on LRG more since golf story was the biggest buy I was looking forward to. It seems to me that they need to cool off and just focus on actually shipping out what they've taken money for. STILL hardly shipped out 3 total games of the now over 10 games on switch. I think they are being a bit overzelous.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

paihia

@Magician in the bottom of the articles it is mentioned that Descent & Xenon Racer will be receiving physical releases! yay

paihia

paihia

air conflicts double pack getting physical in early 2019

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

visual novel Nightshade getting physical in jp in dec

paihia

Miadaskate

Just got an e-mail update from Amazon on OwlBoy Limited Edition. It will be arriving next Friday.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

paihia

@hirokun Ima abit sick of lrg too n havent puchased through them since dust/yooka (I dont do golf) I think 2 games a month is abit much to ask from the everyday gamer to consume on top of all the other finances of life n theres only so much cash going round.. but they have 30 000 followers on fb so they will most likely keep getting away with it

paihia

paihia

thanks for all the replies to my plastic concerns btw. Im just an artist who thinks way too much n sometimes feels like a sell out due to going against my grating beliefs. anyway..

paihia

Magician

Just a heads up, Play-Asia has deeply discounted the NA version of Gal Gun 2 to $26 + shipping.

https://www.play-asia.com/galgun-2/13/70bjhn

P.S. - Wired Productions is offering a collector's edition of the upcoming racing game GRIP exclusively through their online store. Limited to 300, so grab it now before it's gone.

https://shop.wiredproductions.com/collections/nintendo-switch...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

@Magician thanks for the heads up on GRIP. I thought I had some discount codes, but they are just for some dumb digital sound tracks for their previous games, so essentially worthless to me.

Belexes

@Magician I want to thank you for all your posts with the links that you provide. Nintendo Switch releases can be tough to stay on top of and you do a great job of it.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

@Magician I want to thank you for all your posts with the links that you provide. Nintendo Switch releases can be tough to stay on top of and you do a great job of it.

No thanks necessary. Thank you for the kind words. We all love collecting for the Switch. I'm equally grateful to every other member who contributes to this thread.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

Got my Flinthook/M. Kings combo PLUS Disgaea 1 yesterday.

The_Legend77

hirokun

@The_Legend77 are we FINALLY getting our flinthook/M.kings LE? Holy crap man. I got my standard copies feels like a month ago or more. It is about time, I almost thought they were just never going to do it and refund us to be quite honest.

ALso got my Disgea yesterday and will actually dig into playing it very soon. Between Torna and that, I keep pushing back octopath traveler @_@

Katelyn1223

Just want to say, the Slime San manual is adorable. The Night Trap manual is pretty cool too

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

The kickstarter for the action/platformer Bushiden is halfway to its goal with 15 days left.

Physical Switch version available at a minimum of $45 funding.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pixelarcstudios/bushiden...

Edited on by Magician

paihia

@Katelyn1223 I absolutely love the slime-san manual n how it bad mouths you is hilarious

paihia

Miadaskate

Hoping Snake Pass doesn’t sell out today. Super Rare is saying this is their most requested game. Kinda broke until pay-day tomorrow...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic