Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 11,365

paihia

caveman warriors getting physical in EU

paihia

Miadaskate

Just received an e-mail from LRG. Layers of Fear will be available tomorrow for a 30-day open pre-order. Set comes in a box with a poster, reversible art, and the soundtrack. Looks like a nice set!

https://limitedrungames.com/products/layers-of-fear-switch-pr...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Just got my Undertale CE. Simply wonderful. It's two-thirds the size of the Octopath Traveler CE, but I'd argue that the quality and contents are superior in the Undertale CE. Here's hoping Fangamer delivers more games and CEs of this quality on Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Got the Valkaria chronicles 4 LE. Its bigger than expected. Can't wait for my undertale CE to come, though Im going to out of town soooo lets hope the post office doesn't just leave it on the front door.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

LRG announces they're bringing the physical release of Outlast 1 & 2 to Switch.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Kaile

Does anybody know anything about physical child of light? I heard it was supposed to be released physical and digital october 11th but i can’t even find preorders anywhere... so is physical release happening? Or maybe at later date? Or will it just appear in shops next week?

Kaile

paihia

anybody find that new cave story cover out in the american wild with the jp cover? so annoying how limited nicalis made them its almost impossible to find..

paihia

paihia

@Kaile I never saw any confirmation for a physical beyond an image of the box? no dates..

paihia

paihia

srg finally sold out of human fall flat. lrg cant seam to sell there golf story LE wit the ridiculous giant trophy. n there are too many games to collect Im only buying my fave genres n thats still heaps n heaps of titles..

paihia

paihia

oh n collecting plastic boxes on a spinning planet that is slowly being poisoned by the hand of humanity is doing my head in..

paihia

paihia

@Kaile sweet thats good to know Im interested in that title too

paihia

JasmineDragon

paihia wrote:

oh n collecting plastic boxes on a spinning planet that is slowly being poisoned by the hand of humanity is doing my head in..

I totally get that. I was raised on the three Rs when "eco-friendly" was practically a swear word in mainstream society, and I hate resource waste. My advice is if you feel guilty about collecting plastic boxes, but are passionate about your hobby, make up for it somewhere else. Try to reduce your footprint by not buying other frivolous items. I use a travel mug instead of buying coffee in a styrofoam cup. I have a metal straw instead of disposables. I recycle my old phones, hand my old handhelds down to my kids, reuse plastic shopping bags, and try to limit my spending on needless upgrades and impulse purchases. There are a lot of other little things that are pretty easy to do, and will help reduce waste and pollution.

I don't delude myself that I'm saving the planet, I'm still a consumer and still waste more than I should, but I do try to be mindful and remember that our planet has limited resource. Every little bit helps.

Don't beat yourself up too much, it is literally impossible to be perfectly eco-friendly without pretty much dropping out of the modern world.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

paihia

today is the last day you can order yooka

paihia

Magician

Just got my Disgaea 1 Complete LE from NIS America. Very nice. The box has a magnetic lid holder like the Octopath Traveler CE. Size-wise, it's slightly smaller than the SNK Heroines box. I look forward to playing this once I've finished VC4.

paihia

touch detective: funghis big breed is getting physical in jp

paihia

Magician

paihia wrote:

@BryanS those 3 titles look pretty good!

The thing is...just because a game was rated by the ESRB doesn't necessarily guarantee a physical release. These days the ESRB usually tweets the games that are getting a physical release. All the above-mentioned games could be eShop-only releases.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic