Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,761 to 3,780 of 11,391

SVTornado

Update, both dust and yooka will have CE's

SVTornado

paihia

@SVTornado no surprise there the CEs sell fast no way lrg would pass up guaranteed cash on these 2

paihia

GrailUK

@SVTornado Do you have a link? (Not because I don't believe you, I wanna see what they come with lol)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

SpaceAce13

SVTornado wrote:

Update, both dust and yooka will have CE's

That’s gonna be a lot of money in a short time. Damnit

SpaceAce13

paihia

blade strangers will have 3 alternate covers! not including the reversible cover so thats 4.. not sure how they doing this if all covers come bundled together but NO WAY am I buying more then one copy

paihia

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

blade strangers will have 3 alternate covers! not including the reversible cover so thats 4.. not sure how they doing this if all covers come bundled together but NO WAY am I buying more then one copy

I assure you I’m only buying 1 copy. This is kind of cool, but also feels like a bit of a money grab

SpaceAce13

paihia

@SpaceAce13 yeah its abit much n the alternate covers are very similar only changing front character pose n imo the original umihara looks the best. anyway I bet somebody out there will just have to possess them all

paihia

SVTornado

@GrailUK haven't seen them yet, only got confirmation that they exist on their discord server lol

SVTornado

Katelyn1223

Oh man I honestly had no idea SMRPG was being shipped out until I checked my email and saw it shipped out a couple of days ago! Definitely excited to receive that one

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SVTornado

Shovel knight treasure trove has been listed for physical release by a big French retailer

SVTornado

paihia

@SVTornado thats GREAT about shovel knight n makes up how disappointed I feel about shantae (will be selling that half genie)

paihia

I'm excited about Shovel Knight getting a physical release, but the price the French retailer listed it at is a bit much. $50? I bought the game digitally for $20, normally priced $25... Double price is a heck of a mark-up for a normal physical edition.

Also, I'm getting annoyed at games I buy digitally or for PS4 getting Switch physical releases a year later... Anyone else have this problem?
The most annoying incident is that I ordered the PS4 physical edition of Everspace from Limited Run Games, just for it to get announced, with a physical release, for Switch 2 weeks later.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

paihia

@Avatar40k well at least video games are easy to resell. I never have much issue getting my money back on unwanted products through ebay auctions even though it is a slight hassle..

paihia

paihia

@Katelyn1223 smrpg? you got me curious so I googled 'smrpg switch' n it gave me super mario rpg!?

paihia

Anti-Matter

@paihia
Um....
Question about Bid on Ebay.
How do i buy the games that listed with Bid $xx.xx ?

Anti-Matter

paihia

@Anti-Matter well you need to bid first? unless it has a buy now option.. highest bid wins of course!

paihia

The_Legend77

Got my Okami with fuzzy pouch today! Makes 125...on the 25th! I'm slowly getting back financially. It does suck having had to slow down collecting for a while. A lot of games I wanted to snag but had to pass for now. My goal was to try to reach 150 by the end of the year. I don't know if I will reach that now but I'm sure going to try. Hopefully after my next paycheck I'll be up and running...or maybe walking again on my collecting.

The_Legend77

paihia

@SVTornado thanks. didnt buy that one. so pixel junk monsters next!

paihia

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

@Katelyn1223 smrpg? you got me curious so I googled 'smrpg switch' n it gave me super mario rpg!?

I wish!!

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic