Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 11,391

Magician

Mattsmash wrote:

@GrailUK WANT!!!! Might be a silly question but will it be in English?

Yes, it will.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

Got another SRG package today. However, I haven't got an email about Flinthook or Mercenary Kings. I got the dual pack. Anyone else not received any email yet? I sent them a message but no response yet.

The_Legend77

rumandgore

@The_Legend77

No email about them yet, but they did just get the steelbooks 2 days ago I think. Might be a couple weeks still.

rumandgore

paihia

so many shmups we got
shikhondo
dimension drive
psyvarior
psyikyo collection
darius collection
steredenn
"phew" thats abit over kill actually I might pass on RXN (maybe)

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

@Mattsmash yes sega started whoring sonic out but what else could they do they needed to pay the rent

paihia

paihia

sweet my shantae big box just hit my post box woot woot! as usual I give all the extras to my kids to use n abuse. I was sure to buy US version cause it has art on the inside of the case unlike uk/au versions

paihia

My copies of Flinthook and Mercenary Kings showed up today, 2 days early. My first Limited Run games. I'm a big fan of Flinthook's mini art book, and the Mercenary Kings comic, but probably my favorite part, is that they make both sides of the reversible covers look like they could be on store shelves. I hate when games have cool reversible covers, but the non standard side is missing all the stuff on the back, or the spine doesn't match the rest of the games. Just a really nice touch imo.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

SpaceAce13

Does anyone else have an extra copy of lovers they’d be willing to part with?

SpaceAce13

paihia

@Avatar40k lrg's next release (Dust) has reversible cover! looks like there best game yet

paihia

SVTornado

@paihia all of their releases have reversible cover art lol

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

paihia

@SVTornado well they all have art on the inside but thimbleweed is not really reversible cover it has no spine index or title logo. when I say reversible cover art I mean an alternate cover with spine index n blah blah blah.. anyway the upcoming layers of fear is cool it has a black spooky spine index

paihia

SVTornado

@paihia happy layers of fear isn't a numbered game so I can skip it lol

SVTornado

paihia

@SVTornado is the game no good? thought the gameplay looked pretty meh but it looks pretty scary n I need some horror after not buying resident evil for the 10th time..

paihia

Mattsmash

paihia wrote:

@Mattsmash yes sega started whoring sonic out but what else could they do they needed to pay the rent

$20 is $20

Instagram: Nintendo.Matt

SpaceAce13

Anyone know if there will bbe collectors editions for Dust or yooka?

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Picked up my little dragons cafe collectors edition today and it looks great, can’t wait to start this one!

SpaceAce13

Magician

The Escapists 2 is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/the-esca...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic