Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 11,394

SVTornado

Current schedule:
Mystery game August 31st
Yooka September 3rd
Dust mid September
Golf story late September

SVTornado

GrailUK

Well, looks like a couple of purchases in September lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

rumandgore

paihia wrote:

on a side note I have shelter generations up for auction on ebay with bids currently sittng on $155 with 2 days left. it feels good to actually get some money back from games for a change now I can buy MORE GAMES

Well played! It’s not going for nearly that much on eBay in th USA.

rumandgore

paihia

@SVTornado big month at lrg not to mention srg starting to pick up steam n a new announcement coming soon from eastasiasoft.. these are the games to buy first before they triple in value

paihia

Miadaskate

From an SRG e-mail :

“Our physical release of Mutant Mudds Collection is our largest offering yet. Each purchase includes a 20 page colour manual, reversible inlay, trading card pack, an exclusive sticker and a cardboard slipcover. Will be out on August 20 at 10 am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST / 6pm BST”

Horray!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

From an SRG e-mail :

“Our physical release of Mutant Mudds Collection is our largest offering yet. Each purchase includes a 20 page colour manual, reversible inlay, trading card pack, an exclusive sticker and a cardboard slipcover. Will be out on August 20 at 10 am PST / 12pm CST / 1pm EST / 6pm BST”

Horray!

I am so so excited for the manual and slipcover

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

@Katelyn1223 I’m excited for all of the above, but grateful that there will be reversible art because the cover art is awfulllll

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RueDaydreamer

Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of Lovers from SRG? Wasn't able to pick it up due to low funds

RueDaydreamer

SpaceAce13

Just got my shipping notice for penguin wars from dispatch Games. Also, anyone know when owlboy LE is supposed to ship?

Never mind, just saw on play asia that the expected ship date is now sep. 28. I hope it’s done being pushed back finally

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Magician

Just got my copy of Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime from SRG.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

With what they charge for shipping to the US, it better be fast! LOL.

Belexes

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Question about Super Rare Games / Limited Run Games.
Can they deliver the games to Indonesia ?
I believe i will got charged by some taxes / delivery fees to be delivered to Indonesia.

Anti-Matter

Kaile

@Anti-Matter You should be able to. In faq on limitedrungames website they say that they ship pretty much everywhere. As for superraregames, you can make an account and try it, they have international shipping for sure, don’t know about indonesia though.

Kaile

Belexes

From SRG: "When buying Mutant Mudds tomorrow, you will have the option to pre-purchase Snake Pass and Worms: WMD. Perfect if you are wanting to save on shipping!"

A+

Belexes

Magician

Asterix & Obelix XXL2 LE is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/asterix-...

Toki Retrollector Edition is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/toki-col...

Also, shop4megastore has slashed its price on Moto GP 18 down to $33 shipped.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/motogp-1...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

Spintires: MudRunner American Wilds appears on amazon france (for all the truck lovers)

paihia

paihia

consider me all pumped up n ready for Mutant Mudds (9 hours to go!) meanwhile Im still waiting for lrg to send me flinthook/mercenary kings its been over 2 weeks since there last update email informed me "to be shipped out within 2 weeka" ..anybody else ordering these two titles from outside the U.S? care to let me know if yours has been posted yet? otherwise I might contact lrg direct (so over the wait n inaccurate updates)

paihia

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

consider me all pumped up n ready for Mutant Mudds (9 hours to go!) meanwhile Im still waiting for lrg to send me flinthook/mercenary kings its been over 2 weeks since there last update email informed me "to be shipped out within 2 weeka" ..anybody else ordering these two titles from outside the U.S? care to let me know if yours has been posted yet? otherwise I might contact lrg direct (so over the wait n inaccurate updates)

Did you get the collectors edition? The CE was to be delivered later due to some issues with the steelbooks

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic