Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 11,365

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

just bought west of loathing standard. First LE I skipped. That game is not worth an LE imo. I missed LE #1 so its not like I would have a full LE set anyhow.

Agreed, and the CE that it got was not worth $64.99. If I’m not mistaken, that’s $5 less than the SMRPG CE which had the custom action figures and a steelbook. The thing that hurt is that this is the first one I’ll miss

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

Super Rare Games have just announced Snake Pass physical!

They’re on a roll now.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Super Rare Games = My New Favorite

Belexes

GrailUK

Indeed. I reckon Snake Pass might be their most popular release to date so I wouldn't sleep on it.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

paihia

@GrailUK nice one. Iove games where you can control wild life. and a snake protagonist is a first for me. Im keen!

paihia

SpaceAce13

How much does SRG charge for shipping to the US? Wasn’t really interested in their first few releases, but they have a few coming up I wouldn’t mind grabbing if the price is right

Also, are there any clues as to what the next play Asia exclusive might be? I’d love another good shmup

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Katelyn1223

@SpaceAce13

My last game came out to a little over $43 with shipping, it's quite a lot lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SpaceAce13

@Katelyn1223

Honestly, that’s probably a little less than I expected, but still a lot. May be more worth it now that they have some good games coming up though

SpaceAce13

leerafuse

I love SRG. Got Lovers in a Dangerous Time today. Mailed Monday, in my hands Friday, Canada. Plus I order their games and I get them. Yeah, yea, LRG I have 1 in hand and all others on preorder. So slow. Have ordered all of SRG and LRG but damn I love SRG.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

paihia

Dust the elysian tail will be available on 31 aug through lrg (the game looks so good!!!!)

paihia

SVTornado

@paihia it's actually delayed to mid September, switched with the switch game meant for that date instead.

SVTornado

paihia

@SVTornado really? on the limited run facebook page when asked when available lrg replied 31st aug n that was only 3 days ago.. so should I believe you or lrg?

paihia

paihia

on a side note I have shelter generations up for auction on ebay with bids currently sittng on $155 with 2 days left. it feels good to actually get some money back from games for a change now I can buy MORE GAMES

paihia

paihia

@SVTornado hope I didnt come off sounding rude but I genuinely wanted to know who to trust. if your information is less then 3 days old I would maybe take your word for it. regardless theres not much wait left to find out?

paihia

SVTornado

@paihia Doug has said multiple times over the past week it has been switched with the mid September release in their discord server, he likes to be active with fans there. (Didn't sound rude btw)

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

SpaceAce13

SVTornado wrote:

@paihia Doug has said multiple times over the past week it has been switched with the mid September release in their discord server, he likes to be active with fans there. (Didn't sound rude btw)

If I’m not mistaken, that means golf story will be available on the 31st! Can’t wait!

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon

SpaceAce13 wrote:

If I’m not mistaken, that means golf story will be available on the 31st! Can’t wait!

Wait, Golf Story physical?!? I've been waiting so long to hear that!

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SVTornado

@SpaceAce13 golf story is the late September release, the new August 31st release isn't announced yet

SVTornado

GrailUK

Is Yooka Laylee this month?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic