Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 11,365

SVTornado

@hirokun I assumed you read the update email yesterday saying it would be available at 5 pm BST

SVTornado

Magician

Diablo III Eternal Collection is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKCMV6Y

Edit: WTF, a minute after preorders open the initial preorder is already sold through?

LOL...that's wild.

Edit: second preorder is open.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I don't know if this advanced notice that Play-Asia is shipping Shikhondo next week or if P-A is announcing their next exclusive next week?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrailUK

@Magician They tweeted earlier this week that the announcement wouldn't be this week but next. Nice of them to give collectors the week off lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JasmineDragon

@paihia No kidding, I didn't believe until it was actually in my hands.

@Katelyn1223 What up CT?

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Katelyn1223

Magician wrote:

I don't know if this advanced notice that Play-Asia is shipping Shikhondo next week or if P-A is announcing their next exclusive next week?

Yes!! I was wondering when another was going to come out. PlayAsia is definitely my favorite exclusive collection rn.

JasmineDragon wrote:

@paihia No kidding, I didn't believe until it was actually in my hands.

@Katelyn1223 What up CT?

Not gonna lie, I was super surprised to see another person from CT on here lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

hirokun

eightbit wrote:

I am still pretty surprised at the sell out of SRG #4 today with such speed. It didn't affect me as I placed my order when they originally announced it (and my game actually shipped two days ago) but I did not expect the rest of their inventory to sell out in 10 minutes. I guess things have changed for SRG. Oddly however their first and second releases are still available.

because there are 5000 of them, and 3 and 4 have 3000.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

I saw that GameStop’s website lists dead cells as being bundled with a manual sized art book in the case. Is this every copy of dead cells or is that a GameStop exclusive thing?

SpaceAce13

paihia

@eightbit thats good news I ordered those two they look good but still waiting for my email though..

paihia

rumandgore

@SpaceAce13 they mentioned on Twitter that the standard release of Dead Cells comes with an art book in the case. I asked them on Twitter if it’s for all releases in all regions, but haven’t heard back.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

I bought Oxenfree, and Yonder & Dead Cells Signature Editions. Next pay-day I’ll order Slain and Candle Signature Editions (if still available). Then all I’ll need is Count Lucanor and I’ll be all caught up on the Signature Editions I want!

Just remembered I gotta pre-order Spider-Man and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

GrailUK

Super Rare Games have just announced Snake Pass physical!

SpaceAce13

Skipping the LRG CE for the first time... it’s hard since I have them all up to this point, but realistically, this wasn’t sustainable forever. I just think $65 on this one seemed like a lot, and while the game looks fun (and I’m sure it is) it doesn’t excite me much

SpaceAce13

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 Nothing wrong with standard editions!

Anti-Matter

GrailUK wrote:

Super Rare Games have just announced Snake Pass physical!

Eh ?!

Anti-Matter

SpaceAce13

GrailUK wrote:

@SpaceAce13 Nothing wrong with standard editions!

Very true! It’s just hard to break the streak. I’ll still get the CEs of the games I really want, but the standard should suffice for most

SpaceAce13

hirokun

just bought west of loathing standard. First LE I skipped. That game is not worth an LE imo. I missed LE #1 so its not like I would have a full LE set anyhow.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

GrailUK

I got the Thimbleweed Park LE but mostly standards if it's a game I'm interested in.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic