Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 11,393

TalonMan

Katelyn1223 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Magician wrote:

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Magician
Oh, btw...
How about Penguin Wars Switch version ?
Will the game released at the end of August 2018 ?

Maybe, maybe not. I haven't a clue. But since you can order it through the publisher themselves, I assume it'll arrive eventually. Since Soldam can be bought from Amazon, I believe Penguins Wars and Psyvariar Delta will be available on Amazon as well...eventually.

Hmmm... ...I'm not so sure about that last part. The difference between these games and Soldam, was that Soldam was available for pre-order on Amazon from Day 1. These other two games have, so far as I can tell, ONLY appeared on the readytodispatch website - I've not seen them anywhere else, which is weird.

Penguin Wars is available at Best Buy, and Psyvariar is available to order at Best Buy and Target.

Hmm... ...then I wonder why not Amazon?

Meh - doesn't matter to me either way as I already ordered the "launch edition" for both from the website directly, anyway.

TalonMan

SpaceAce13

Has anyone who lives in the US received their copy of dimension Drive yet? I’m wondering when mine will show up

SpaceAce13

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 Can you not track your parcel via the link on the website?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Katelyn1223

@SpaceAce13

I received mine yesterday afternoon

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Has anyone who lives in the US received their copy of dimension Drive yet? I’m wondering when mine will show up

I received mine last week, but I paid for overnight shipping.

I didn't want to risk the cardboard box for the LE being beat to hell in transit via snail mail.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

twelvestar

Magician wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

I received mine last week, but I paid for overnight shipping.

I didn't want to risk the cardboard box for the LE being beat to hell in transit via snail mail.

I originally paid for overnight shipping, then (being cheap) asked PA to change it to their free shipping option. I have a feeling I'll come to regret that. Mine's been stuck in limbo since last Friday and just updated about an hour ago to say it's finally with PostNL overseas somewhere. We'll see what condition the boxed LE arrives in, may fork over the $20 for overnight shipping for future releases.

twelvestar

Magician

PAW: Patrol on A Roll is open to preorder on shop4megastore. However, since this game is being published by Outright Games, it's fair to assume it'll appear on Amazon eventually.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/paw-patr...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

GrailUK wrote:

@SpaceAce13 Can you not track your parcel via the link on the website?

Forget there was a tracking number sent. Good call. It appears that it’s skmewhere in the states, so hopefully it’ll show up next week sometime

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Just got RE revelations and max curse of the brotherhood new from Best Buy for $42 combined. Been wanting to grab them both for a while so them both being on sale was excellent!

SpaceAce13

Magician

Well, I got no response from SRG about replacing my stolen order of Shelter Generations, and now they're sold out. Sad times, my friends, sad times.

P.S. - Riot: Civil Unrest is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BJ5SVJT

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

@Magician Aww no. Sorry to hear that

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

hirokun

Magician wrote:

Well, I got no response from SRG about replacing my stolen order of Shelter Generations, and now they're sold out. Sad times, my friends, sad times.

yo, where you live? I might be willing to part with an extra copy.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

hirokun wrote:

Magician wrote:

yo, where you live? I might be willing to part with an extra copy.

Thanks for the offer, but I already placed an order through a third party seller.

rumandgore

If I add other games to my Play-Asia order for Shikhondo will I get free shipping on everything? Will it all ship together?

rumandgore

Nico07

It makes sense for this physical release to include a season pass code, so those who don't want to download the extra data of the prequel to their limited console memory can have it on a physical cartridge. But it wouldn't make sense for that to not include the download code for the season pass and be missing the extra content while paying $10 more for the cart over just the season pass. I have Best Buy GCU so for the couple bucks over just the season pass I'll finally bite on the physical release of Torna with DLC season pass included.

Nico07

FFVILocke

Would anyone like to trade a complete copy of Pay Day 2 for my complete copy of Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2? I recently moved but was still buying games and ended up with two copies of Lego MArvel Super Heroes 2 and still need a copy of Pay Day 2!

FFVILocke

Magician

Just got my replacement copy of Shelter Generations, and the feeling of relief washing over me is awesome. Luckily, I only paid a 20% markup, which surprised me. Usually flippers settle for no less than double their investment. But I'm glad to be able to continue aiming for a complete SRG set.

Edited on by Magician

Noodles5666

I'm tapping out. Selling my collection except what I would actually play.

Noodles5666

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic