Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,341 to 3,360 of 11,397

GrailUK

MonsterBoy and The Cursed Kingdom is up for pre-order (with some gumpf) on Amazon.com. FDG have pretty much said US physical only so consider importing.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

GrailUK wrote:

MonsterBoy and The Cursed Kingdom is up for pre-order (with some gumpf) on Amazon.com. FDG have pretty much said US physical only so consider importing.

That preorder has been open for months now (I placed my order back if February). But thank you, regardless. Someone might not be aware that it's coming. It's strange that FDG did a first print run of Oceanhorn exclusively through LRG. I'd imagine they're going to do a worldwide release of it eventually, so why did that exclusive first print happen? Maybe to gauge interest?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SVTornado

Salt and sanctuary is coming to switch August 2nd, retail release will follow later

SVTornado

Magician

PixARK and ARK Survival Evolved are open to preorder on Gamestop.

Since the publisher is Solutions 2 Go, chances are these are Gamestop exclusive in North America.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/ark-survival-e...

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/pixark/166400

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Katelyn1223

I just received my copy of Dimension Drive and let me say I'm sooooo happy that, unlike LRG, PlayAsia has their games numbered on the sides.

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

rumandgore

Has anyone received and opened The Coma: Recut Signature Edition? I’m very interested in the contents, especially the Teacher’s Manual. Anybody have anything to share?

rumandgore

BryanS

Unless I missed it, didn't see this posted yet

De Blob 2, Aug. 28, 2018
Nintendo lists Best Buy and Walmart as the places to buy but the links only take you to buy the first game.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/de-blob-2-switch

Downloadable web page of all physical switch games I can find so far.
Updated Feb 16, 2019
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evebru3xl4sms7r/AAAmPfADunWojFZAOzKBzMcJa?dl=0

rumandgore

Oxenfree is LRG’s August 3rd release.

rumandgore

SVTornado

Doug from LRG said on Twitter yesterday that they will likely do the same sort of release with blossom tales as they did with Oceanhorn

SVTornado

hirokun

SVTornado wrote:

Doug from LRG said on Twitter yesterday that they will likely do the same sort of release with blossom tales as they did with Oceanhorn

Thats cool. I'm glad they are able to help others publish through them. Good guys. I did get my Oceanhorn, which is funny since we still don't even have anything from LRG yet besides thimbleweed park.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

Damn thieves. Well I go to check the tracking information for Shelter Generations and supposedly it was delivered today. Only I don't have a package in my mailbox. So it was either stolen or the postman was incompetent.

Either way, I sent an email to SRG asking if they'd be willing to mail me a replacement or if I'll have to place a new order. It's not a great day today.

On a happier note, LRG's August 3rd preorder will be Oxenfree.

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

Got an email from Amazon saying my NA copy of flashback will be delivered August 6. Was starting to get super worried this was going to end up cancelled

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Magician wrote:

Damn thieves. Well I go to check the tracking information for Shelter Generations and supposedly it was delivered today. Only I don't have a package in my mailbox. So it was either stolen or the postman was incompetent.

Either way, I sent an email to SRG asking if they'd be willing to mail me a replacement or if I'll have to place a new order. It's not a great day today.

On a happier note, LRG's August 3rd preorder will be Oxenfree.

Also, there will be no CE for Oxenfree... which my wallet will be very happy about

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Got an email from Amazon saying my NA copy of flashback will be delivered August 6. Was starting to get super worried this was going to end up cancelled

...that's interesting - I got an email from them that said it was going to be shipped on July 31st!

Meh - as long as it's coming, that's all that matters.

TalonMan

rumandgore

Does anybody have a themed collection? I can’t keep up with collecting en masse so I think I’m going to focus on horror games. I’d love a CE collection of the genre and I think it’ll still give me the collectors high when a new release drops without the stress and bankruptcy of buying everything. I’ll still buy the must-haves outside the genre, though.

Anybody else collecting based on genre or some other criteria like that?

rumandgore

Everygame

With Oxenfree and Dangerous Spacetime getting physical releases I think I'm done buying digital games almost entirely now. I've spent well over $1k on digital stuff and it seems that almost any game has the chance of a physical release at some point. I want physical copies so it's making me double dip with games I've gotten digitally already plus the games go on sale later on anyway so unless it's something I gotta have I'm done buying digitally. With that being said I wonder who will bring the awesome Wulverblade out in its physical form. That game was great! Also if my calculations are correct the Switch will have easily over 250 physical releases by the end of the year , impressive in my opinion. Rant over.

Edited on by Everygame

Everygame

GrailUK

It must be said, Nintendo need to address this card/code half 'n' half nonsense. If it's a genuine inability to offer adequately sized cards at reasonable prices, then they need to resolve it. If it's publishers maximising their bottom line, then it needs addressing. It gives a horrible impression that the Switch is over reaching with some games, and that publishers don't really cater for physical lovers.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Everygame wrote:

With Oxenfree and Dangerous Spacetime getting physical releases I think I'm done buying digital games almost entirely now.

I came to the same conclusion. Seeing the number of smallish publishers grow and having more and more games that were previously digital-only getting physical releases has turned me off from buying games on the eShop. The only exception is the ACA Neo Geo games (a console I loved, so I usually use my gold coins for those games) and free-to-play games like Fortnite, Paladins, Warframe, etc.

I'd like to play Ikaruga, but I get the feeling that Nicalis will provide a physical release eventually.

Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

I can’t watch the video so I’m not sure if they mention it, but the steelbook is of pretty poor quality.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic