Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 11,398

hirokun

Wow that is a massive LE for SagaScarlet Grace. Expensive too. I'd get it if it already had localized english. I'll wait for the English port though.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

The_Legend77

Shakedown Hawaii is still being worked on. The email said it'll be ready when it's ready. Apparently it's a lot bigger than RCR so they still have work to do. Fine with me...I say take the time to get it ready and not need tons of patches.

The_Legend77

GrailUK

@JasmineDragon Amen Jazz.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FloridianDemon

My copy of retro city rampage came in last night Finally! Thank you ebay coupons! Paid a reasonable amount

FloridianDemon

Miadaskate

The_Legend77 wrote:

Shakedown Hawaii is still being worked on. The email said it'll be ready when it's ready. Apparently it's a lot bigger than RCR so they still have work to do. Fine with me...I say take the time to get it ready and not need tons of patches.

Yep; got the same e-mail. Can’t wait. I have Retro City physically on PS4 (original & re-release), VITA, and Collector’s Edition for Switch.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

FloridianDemon wrote:

My copy of retro city rampage came in last night Finally! Thank you ebay coupons! Paid a reasonable amount

Did you get the extra covers too?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

FloridianDemon

Miadaskate wrote:

FloridianDemon wrote:

Did you get the extra covers too?

Nah just the main game sealed. Not bad for 40$!

FloridianDemon

SpaceAce13

Does anyone know if dimension Drive has shipped yet? I know playasia charged my card, but I haven’t received any shipping information or details at all

SpaceAce13

Meatball2112

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Does anyone know if dimension Drive has shipped yet? I know playasia charged my card, but I haven’t received any shipping information or details at all

Yes, I got a shipping notice

Meatball2112

Belexes

I pre-ordered 3 games from Best Buy and it looks like my card was not charged until the final one shipped. All had different release dates. I thought that was odd.

Belexes

Gold_Ranger

Shelter generations looks to be lost in the mail. Hasn't moved since Thursday early morning.

Gold_Ranger

SVTornado

Two tribes is asking on Twitter if people want toki tori collection or rive more as a physical edition.

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

Katelyn1223

Gold_Ranger wrote:

Shelter generations looks to be lost in the mail. Hasn't moved since Thursday early morning.

My tracking hadn’t updated since Thursday either but mine just arrived about 10 minutes ago

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Katelyn1223

Paraka wrote:

@Gold_Ranger @Katelyn1223 - If you're importing to NA I notice it vanishes the moment it reaches the shores and tracking becomes moot.

Yea, I had the same thing happen with Human Fall Flat and The Flame in the Flood as well lol

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Code

Quite a few new Super Rare Games just got (intentionally?) announced by Beatemups over on Twitter. He shared a thumbnail of an upcoming video. Looks like Lover’s in a dangerous spacetime, the adventure pals, mutant muds, and Fairune so far. Pretty hyped about adventure pals!

They’ve teamed up with him to do announcements, which is pretty cool.

Edit: Looks like it was an unintentional annoucement as the tweet just got deleted.

I managed to get a screenshot
Link: https://imgur.com/a/HhyILxd

Edited on by Code

Code

FloridianDemon

Damn! Did anyone else catch that awesome Target coupon glitch?! Got crash for 20$ and 2 sonic mainias for 30

FloridianDemon

Magician

Just got my Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded LE from NIS America. No sign of Shelter Generations today, maybe tomorrow? Sonic Mania Plus and Adventure Time should arrive tomorrow from Amazon. And Oceanhorn from LRG on Wednesday.

SRG's next game opens to preorders tomorrow, 12pm CST.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

Code wrote:

Quite a few new Super Rare Games just got (intentionally?) announced by Beatemups over on Twitter. He shared a thumbnail of an upcoming video. Looks like Lover’s in a dangerous spacetime, the adventure pals, mutant muds, and Fairune so far. Pretty hyped about adventure pals!

They’ve teamed up with him to do announcements, which is pretty cool.

Edit: Looks like it was an unintentional annoucement as the tweet just got deleted.

I managed to get a screenshot
Link: https://imgur.com/a/HhyILxd

Legit. They finally decided to get good games.

Also him, does great videos and appreciate his candidness in everything. Helps me know if I actually want a game or not even if he doesn't. I hope this goes well.

Speaking of, I just got a shipment from super rare I did decided to pick up their first 3 titles just for the collection, but in the long run I may dump them. Still, those next games were ones I actually think will be good.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

TalonMan

JasmineDragon wrote:

A lot of people are going to say you'll regret it, but looking at it from an older perspective I can tell you that at some point further down the road you most likely won't regret it at all. There are a lot of things I regret not doing in my life, but "not having a complete collection of X" isn't one of them.

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings, so let me make it perfectly clear, if collecting the LRG games 100% gives you satisfaction and joy, by all means keep on doing it. But if it is stressing you out and you are doubting that it's what you want to do, I would take that as a pretty clear sign that you shouldn't keep doing it. Especially since you say it's keeping you from other games, possibly games you might like more.

My general recommendation for everyone is simply buy the games you want, with top priority given to the games you actually want to play.

A lot of people in this thread are going to say you'll regret it, because that's the very nature of this particular thread and the majority of the people that happen to be posting in here. Sure - if you're only looking to buy the physical games you're interested, than obviously LRG, SRG, SignatureEdition, etc. are of little consequence to you.

On the other hand, if you consider yourself a "completionist" (as @Katelyn1223 alluded to), then I'm sorry but I will fully and wholeheartedly disagree with you and that you will absolutely regret not getting these games now while they're available at retail cost - especially since LRG has made things a tad less stressful by having full two-week open pre-ordering on their standard releases.

Anyone that considers themselves a "completionist" will absolutely be kicking themselves when the Switch lifespan comes to an end and they know they do not have the complete library... ...and that now, in order to fill in those holes, they are at the mercy of scalpers on eBay.

Let me be clear - I'm absolutely NOT suggesting everybody must go out and buy all of these games!! Hell, I've got well over 100 Switch games at this point, and I've probably played about a dozen of them. But I'm absolutely a completionist and I want my 100% library (like many others in here) - and the only way I will ever have that, is by getting these games along with the regular mainstream ones. That's what being a completionist collector is all about...

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic