Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 11,394

Katelyn1223

twelvestar wrote:

@Katelyn1223 @Magician ah, ok. I've been watching LEs/CEs/Exclusives pretty close (all publishers in general) and was surprised/confused when I saw "third exclusive." Maybe a back-numbering with a future title will clear it up, or maybe they are considering their e-Shop release as part of their exclusives.

@Anti-Matter @SpaceAce13 @Magician saw the delay earlier this week... or maybe late last week... either way, started looking for it and noticed they had updated their website ETA but didn't send out emails letting everyone who pre-ordered know. "Expected late July" ... so yeah, probably August (maybe September) before we see that one ship (guessing).

This is where I saw that they had one planned in between the two, I'm not sure why they did that but they must have a reason

Untitled

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

The_Legend77

Got an email from SuperRareGames, stating next release is July 17th, plus a surprise that day. Shelter Generations will be shipping around July 12th if I read correctly. Very excited about release number 4 and hopefully the massive surprise will be awesome.

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

The_Legend77 wrote:

Got an email from SuperRareGames, stating next release is July 17th, plus a surprise that day. Shelter Generations will be shipping around July 12th if I read correctly. Very excited about release number 4 and hopefully the massive surprise will be awesome.

Hopefully they announce something actually worth buying. In my opinion, the games accounced / released so far aren’t worth it, in my opinion.

Hopefully it won’t be their third survival title in a row.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Anti-Matter

Btw, is there any plan / chance for 99Vidas to get Physical release for Switch ?
99Vidas has been released Physically for PS4 & PS Vita by LRG.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Anti-Matter wrote:

Btw, is there any plan / chance for 99Vidas to get Physical release for Switch ?
99Vidas has been released Physically for PS4 & PS Vita by LRG.

At the moment, I'm under the assumption that LRG is going to go back to each and every publisher whom they dealt with to produce PS4 and PS Vita physical copies for, and is asking (or going to ask) them if they'd like to produce a physical release for the Switch.

That's 155 games combined.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

At the moment, I'm under the assumption that LRG is going to go back to each and every publisher whom they dealt with to produce PS4 and PS Vita physical copies for, and is asking (or going to ask) them if they'd like to produce a physical release for the Switch.

That's 155 games combined.

I second this assumption. Makes the most sense to me.

Currently Playing :

MarioBrickLayer

Does anyone know if Mega Mega Legacy collection is getting a physical release? I know Mega Man X is....I thought the first collections were too...

MarioBrickLayer

Miadaskate

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

Does anyone know if Mega Mega Legacy collection is getting a physical release? I know Mega Man X is....I thought the first collections were too...

Came out two months ago.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

Came out two months ago.

1/2 Physical, 1/2 Download. Mega Man X NA is similar. I pre-ordered the Japan Mega Man X's - both are being released as physicals.

Belexes

The_Legend77

Is LRG doing a Standard only for Night Trap or are they doing a CE as well? If it's Standard only I feel it'll be harder to buy. Maybe the way the last one sold slowly they decided not to this time, though I feel a CE would sell quick on this game.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

Is LRG doing a Standard only for Night Trap or are they doing a CE as well? If it's Standard only I feel it'll be harder to buy. Maybe the way the last one sold slowly they decided not to this time, though I feel a CE would sell quick on this game.

I’m sure they’ll have a CE... just haven’t shown the contents yet. Past few releases have been revealed something like 24-48 hours in advance

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Namco Museum Arcade Pac announced, releases in September. Combines Namco Museum and Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus. Exclusively for Nintendo Switch.

The list of games :

Pac-Man (1980)
Galaga (1981)
Dig Dug (1982)
The Tower of Druaga (1984)
Sky Kid (1985)
Rolling Thunder (1986)
Galaga ’88 (1987)
Splatterhouse (1988)
Rolling Thunder 2 (1990)
Tank Force (1991)
Pac-Man Vs. (2003)
(Plus Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus)

No love for Xevious this time around

Trailer :

Artwork :

https://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/namco_museum_arcade...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Redax

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

I'm also quite curious about these Megaman games since Europe ain't getting any physical releases. I hope that Legacy is the only one with a incomplete cartridge so Megaman 11 will be complete. Problem is that if we import these games from the US, we will need to use a sepparete account just to complete and update the game.

Redax

The_Legend77

@SpaceAce13

Thanks allot! Will check back in a few days then.

@Redax

You sure? I've imported a few games and updated them without needing a separate account...or are you talking about downloading the other games?

The_Legend77

Magician

Namco Museum Arcade Pac is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F6WPGN5

P.S. - Telltale's Batman: The Enemy Within has been rated by the ESRB, so I expect a physical announcement soon.

P.P.S. - Double Fine's Broken Age has been rated by the ESRB. The ESRB only tweets physical releases, so here comes another.

P.P.P.S - So if Broken Age is getting a physical release, then a physical release for Grim Fandango Remastered can assumed as being on its way to us as well.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Gold_Ranger

Is resident evil revelaitons 1 anywhere physical? Or is it download only?

Same for the Mega Man collections.

Same for Bayonetta

I refuse to buy any digital games.

Gold_Ranger

Magician

Gold_Ranger wrote:

Is resident evil revelaitons 1 anywhere physical? Or is it download only?

Same for the Mega Man collections.

Same for Bayonetta

I refuse to buy any digital games.

RE:Revelations is 1 physical, 1 download code (all regions). Mega Man Legacy is 1 physical, 1 download code (all regions). Mega Man X Legacy is two separate physical releases, but only in Japan. And Bayonetta 1 has a physical release, but only in Japan as a part of the Non-stop Climax edition, which goes for around $250 on eBay due to the low print run of roughly 15k copies.

rumandgore

The_Legend77 wrote:

There’s a CE for Night Trap. They posted a pic of the steelbook proofs on Twitter. Thumper was in there as well.

I’ll see if I can find the image at some point, but no promises.

Edit
Link is live on LRG now.

https://limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-8-nig...

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Redax

The_Legend77 wrote:

@SpaceAce13

Thanks allot! Will check back in a few days then.

@Redax

You sure? I've imported a few games and updated them without needing a separate account...or are you talking about downloading the other games?

That whas my experience with Tiny Barbarian, so i guess it will be the same for other games. Do you have a european Nintendo account? And do you use the US games and can you update them?

Redax

The_Legend77

@Redax
I only have a US account. There was only one or two games that needed an update, and I expected it to say I needed a different account but they updated no problem.

The_Legend77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic